• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

So what is my type ?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
What do I have to do, with my possibilities.

Tell me omething anything, that makes anything or something worth living for.

YouTube - Infected Mushroom - My Mummy Said - The Messenger

Except there is a bigger plan or something, why do it need me, it is big already. What can a totally insane membrane to the brain ontribute to anything.

Tell me right now. I got like 20 beer in my system.

What makes this fucking life worth living for ?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
So does anyone have some new ideas and input concerning my question ?

I just brought my WoW personality to lvl 65. It took me like 3 years to finally come to that high level of type and I actually have canceled my account again for the 1000th time, because its boring. But at least about this type I am sure :D

unbenannt_4.jpg

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I would've probably guessed INTP (Or even INFP). You just seem more like other INTPs than other ENTPs. I'm not sure, so if you are, pay me no mind.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
HmHm scored this on cp:

extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************************** (32.4)
good use
introverted Sensing (Si) ************ (12.7)
unused
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *********************************** (35.8)
good use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) *********************************** (35.1)
good use
extraverted Thinking (Te) *********************************** (35)
good use
introverted Thinking (Ti) **************************************** (40.4)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) *********************** (23.8)
limited use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************ (24.8)
average use

somewhat of a preference for extroverted perceiving functions, what does say nothing so far.

The only real facts that I can count for an E-ness are that I do not have a "middle self of trusted things", I can rely to in a crisis. So when a crisis happens, my better half sometimes has to tell me the same things again, she already did one time ago in the last crisis. She told me about going to a psychologist though and I think I will do it, even if I hate them.

And besides that:
There is really nothing I can say of me for alike 100% and the perception of myself in the eyes of others is constantly off.

Maybe I am the long lost ESTP :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Gosh you are right, I am sry, should not bug you with silly things. I am ENTP, period. Would never accept anything else by the way.

It is probably that I have read so much now about my type that I am getting bored by it.

I will finally start to concentrate on other things. Still have got some wood screwing to do, to build my little RC-car. :)