• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Questionnaire!

JIB

1-what makes you angry?
People. I don't like the majority of people beyond my family and friends and even then sometimes they drive me crazy. I hate drama too because I feel like its mostly a waste of time and its generally over really dumb stuff. I could elaborate but I think thats what the next question wants me to do.

2-what do you like/dislike most about people?
I like people that aren't assholes or mean to other people, I hate people that can't consider others though and are selfish and dramatic. Mostly selfish and dramatic people are what make me go crazy, I hate people that don't think about what they're doing a lot of the time either, I'm not perfect and its a little hypocritical but I try to at least be respectful of other people but if they don't respect me or other people then I lose it. I don't like loud people either, they really make me go insane, I think thats definitely a big one, if someone is loud for no real good reason I generally just presume that they're selfish and unfortunately most of the time I'm correct. I also don't really get along with super religous people that try to force their beliefs on other people, I also may or may not flirt with homophobic people to annoy them because I'm a-okay with same sex marriages.

3-do you like animals? Why?
I love animals more than people. I have always had a soft spot for animals, animal abuse is something I could probably kill someone over because I think its pathetic. I like animals because if they're mean or aggressive they generally are for a good reason, I hate reading about cops shooting dogs because they're scared, I think for one its pathetic and I think the dog is just protecting his owner or house or whatever, I really do like animals though, I like animals more than people, they don't talk as much and are much more loyal and friendly.

4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?
That they're respectful and stick to the morals. People who put others first is another big one for me, people who do things for people less than them too, especially people that do stuff for children and animals, people who can't really defend themselves but also people who stand up for what they believe in, environmental people for example.

5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?
I like that I'm a pretty individualistic person and at the same time I hate that about myself. I hate it because it makes dealing with other people very hard for me, I am currently a college student and it may be the worst moment in my life, I hate being around people all the time. I hate how selfish I can be sometimes, I know its hypocritical but sometimes if I'm not enjoying myself I think that can affect others. I hate how I have a hard time interacting with people because of anxiety and fear of rejection. I hate relationships because part of me wants to be in one and then another part me wants nothing to do with another person on a romantic level.

6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?
I care about looking good and taking care of myself but otherwise I don't really care that much. I don't go out and buy the most expensive clothes or make sure I'm following the most recent trends.

7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?
Whichever lets me just be left alone. I think stand out mostly, I don't really consider myself like most people. I think yeah, standing out not so much to be better than anyone else or get attention because I don't want either of those but I don't really want to be considered like most people, I still want to be an individual and I still want to do my own thing. Most of the time though, I think standing out is yeah, to get away from people as well, if you're not like people then they leave you alone. I'm still discovering myself though and trying to be myself which is just easier for me to do when I'm not around people.

8-what activities do you enjoy?
I like hiking and taking pictures. I started hiking recently and being above tree level is the best thing in the world, I like feeling small when I'm on top of a mountain. I started photography in High School, most of the time I just enjoyed it because it was a class that let me outside but now its something that I do because it takes my focus off stuff in my head that makes me anxious. I really like taking pictures of animals and scenary. In High School I was known for climbing trees because I wanted to take pictures that no one else could take. I want to say I like working out too but I can only really workout when I'm in a certain mood for it, but when I am in the mood I really enjoy doing it.

9-what makes you feel secure?
Drinking, money, quietness. This is a weird question and I don't think I know whats it asking.

10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?
Never really been in a solid relationship, I think if I was in one and I really liked the person then it would be okay, I think I would be afraid of it not working out though or not liking them after really getting to know them or the other way around.

11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...
My family because they're the only people I can deal with and be myself around. I like being on top of mountains, outside, and beaches because I like the fresh air. I love quiet dark rooms because its easier to think. I like alcohol because it helps me relax. I like lifting weights because its hard and rewarding. I like women because I'm a straight dude? I like people that aren't assholes because its a relief. I like animals because they're better to be around than people. I like exploring because it can be exhillarting and fun.

12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?
I'm an overthinker, there really isn't a moment in time where I'm not thinking. I think the big three are what I want to be when I grow up, girls, and worrying about stupid stuff. But really, there isn't a moment of time where I'm not thinking, I have a hard time relaxing a lot of the time because even when my body isn't moving my mind still is, even when my body is moving I'm still thinking about stuff. It has its positives and negatives I suppose.

13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?
I was thinking about this earlier actually. I think really there isn't that much of a difference, I'm probably a little more aggressive and definitely swear a lot more. After 4th grade I kind of doubted the school system, I had a bad teacher and was bullied so I kind of just became a super rebel, didn't really care about grades and that is still kind of true to this day. I care that I want to pass but otherwise its just a number to me. I used to read a lot more, now I don't read that much but then again if it interests me I'll read it, maybe I was just more interested in stuff as a kid. I was honestly a pretty good kid though, I kept to myself and was relatively quiet, was still shy and awkward which hasn't changed much, I probably overthink things a lot more, as a kid you don't really have to think or plan ahead that much which is pretty awesome.

Last edited:

robert666

MBTI Type
INTJ
Here are my thoughts on your type.

2-what do you like/dislike most about people?
I like people that aren't assholes or mean to other people, I hate people that can't consider others though and are selfish and dramatic. Mostly selfish and dramatic people are what make me go crazy, I hate people that don't think about what they're doing a lot of the time either, I'm not perfect and its a little hypocritical but I try to at least be respectful of other people but if they don't respect me or other people then I lose it. I don't like loud people either, they really make me go insane, I think thats definitely a big one, if someone is loud for no real good reason I generally just presume that they're selfish and unfortunately most of the time I'm correct. I also don't really get along with super religous people that try to force their beliefs on other people, I also may or may not flirt with homophobic people to annoy them because I'm a-okay with same sex marriages.
Seems FP and seems I.

3-do you like animals? Why?
I love animals more than people. I have always had a soft spot for animals, animal abuse is something I could probably kill someone over because I think its pathetic. I like animals because if they're mean or aggressive they generally are for a good reason, I hate reading about cops shooting dogs because they're scared, I think for one its pathetic and I think the dog is just protecting his owner or house or whatever, I really do like animals though, I like animals more than people, they don't talk as much and are much more loyal and friendly.
Seems FP.

4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?
That they're respectful and stick to the morals. People who put others first is another big one for me, people who do things for people less than them too, especially people that do stuff for children and animals, people who can't really defend themselves but also people who stand up for what they believe in, environmental people for example.
Seems FP.

5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?
I like that I'm a pretty individualistic person and at the same time I hate that about myself. I hate it because it makes dealing with other people very hard for me, I am currently a college student and it may be the worst moment in my life, I hate being around people all the time. I hate how selfish I can be sometimes, I know its hypocritical but sometimes if I'm not enjoying myself I think that can affect others. I hate how I have a hard time interacting with people because of anxiety and fear of rejection. I hate relationships because part of me wants to be in one and then another part me wants nothing to do with another person on a romantic level.
Seems I and seems FP.

7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?
Whichever lets me just be left alone. I think stand out mostly, I don't really consider myself like most people. I think yeah, standing out not so much to be better than anyone else or get attention because I don't want either of those but I don't really want to be considered like most people, I still want to be an individual and I still want to do my own thing. Most of the time though, I think standing out is yeah, to get away from people as well, if you're not like people then they leave you alone. I'm still discovering myself though and trying to be myself which is just easier for me to do when I'm not around people.
Seems like I.

11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...
My family because they're the only people I can deal with and be myself around. I like being on top of mountains, outside, and beaches because I like the fresh air. I love quiet dark rooms because its easier to think. I like alcohol because it helps me relax. I like lifting weights because its hard and rewarding. I like women because I'm a straight dude? I like people that aren't assholes because its a relief. I like animals because they're better to be around than people. I like exploring because it can be exhillarting and fun.
Seems SP.

12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?
I'm an overthinker, there really isn't a moment in time where I'm not thinking. I think the big three are what I want to be when I grow up, girls, and worrying about stupid stuff. But really, there isn't a moment of time where I'm not thinking, I have a hard time relaxing a lot of the time because even when my body isn't moving my mind still is, even when my body is moving I'm still thinking about stuff. It has its positives and negatives I suppose.
Seems S.

You are a strong Fi user. I am typing you as ISFP.

JIB

Thank you for replying, I think I'm Fi dominant, I just wanted to clarify!

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Yeah, I see more Se than Ne. ISFP. :)