• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Whats my type?

My TYPE poll

• ISTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INTJ

• INTP

• INFJ

• ENFJ

• ENFP

• ESTJ

• ESTP

• ESFJ

• ESFP

• Total voters

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] I can see where you're coming from with ENxP, but I don't see it. Maybe a younger ENxP like Magic Qwan (because their posting styles are much more similar compared to any other ENxPs on this forum I've seen). Considering that mixed with the fact that Frosty seems heavily Get-Things-Going and doesn't strike me as an ESFP either that would narrow things down to ESFJ which I could see. But then again I also might be a little gung-ho to type ESFJ due to the strange amount of pretty clear ESFJs coming into this forum typing as ENxP.
[MENTION=12103]Poki[/MENTION] definitely made a point though about her similarity to Saturned. I miss her. :cry: I could see INFP - I just don't feel the ENxP connection.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] I can see where you're coming from with ENxP, but I don't see it. Maybe a younger ENxP like Magic Qwan (because their posting styles are much more similar compared to any other ENxPs on this forum I've seen). Considering that mixed with the fact that Frosty seems heavily Get-Things-Going and doesn't strike me as an ESFP either that would narrow things down to ESFJ which I could see. But then again I also might be a little gung-ho to type ESFJ due to the strange amount of pretty clear ESFJs coming into this forum typing as ENxP.
[MENTION=12103]Poki[/MENTION] definitely made a point though about her similarity to Saturned. I miss her. :cry: I could see INFP - I just don't feel the ENxP connection.

She is crazy busy right now with work, she is doing good though. Hopefully she comes back when things slow down

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
[MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] I can see where you're coming from with ENxP, but I don't see it. Maybe a younger ENxP like Magic Qwan (because their posting styles are much more similar compared to any other ENxPs on this forum I've seen.

I mean not that it means ENxP anything but Magic Qwan and I are the same age.

- - - Updated - - -

She is crazy busy right now with work, she is doing good though. Hopefully she comes back when things slow down

I hope she does it would be kind of cool to meet my doppleganger.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Vibe typing isn't working for me either, because the vibes I get most strongly are:

- Saturned (INFP 4)
- prplchknz (most likely INTP 6)
- DisneyGeek (ISxx 6, usually typed as either ISFP, ISTP, or ISTJ IIRC)

So I take back my ENTP vote and change it to IxxP.

I mean not that it means ENxP anything but Magic Qwan and I are the same age.
There are a bunch of posters here that are your age, and if you go back far enough in the archives, you can find posts from when I and the other posters my age (including Elfboy and Captain Curmudgeon, off the top of my head) were your age. I was a little more hyper back then, but didn't vibe much like you at all.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The only thing [MENTION=6561]OrangeAppled[/MENTION] got wrong was the OP's gender.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Saturned was an ISFJ e6 if I ever saw one.

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
Saturned was an ISFJ e6 if I ever saw one.

Wait really?!?!? Why am I so horrible at recognizing when people are my type (or close to it). She really painted herself as an INFP to me (and she would always tell me that I was ENFP.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wait really?!?!? Why am I so horrible at recognizing when people are my type (or close to it). She really painted herself as an INFP to me (and she would always tell me that I was ENFP.

I'm sure my opinion is controversial...or, well, that's too strong a word, but I think you will know what I mean.

As a side, Ive noticed many who ping between INFP and ENFP are often neither....which is why they cannot settle on one, cuz neither really fits. I'd encourage them to look into an SF type, but people take that as an insult because of biases against sensing types.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I wrote something long and then deleted it.

I'm still as confused as when I first clicked on this thread. Perhaps even more so.

I originally thought you were some combo of Se Ni Te Fi, specifically INTJ or ISFP and while INTJ is largely out of the running, ISFP still lingers as a possibility.

The ISFJ suggestion. I struggle to see Fe-aux somewhat. I can see where [MENTION=6561]OrangeAppled[/MENTION] is coming from with the way you worded OP but it's kind of bizarre how it contrasts with the Frosty6226 I'm more familiar with.

Hm. Hmmm. Hmmmmm.

Well, as you already know, I'm inclined to believe you're 9w1 6w5 4w5 in enneagram which is my preferred typing system. A significant 5 influence but wielded as an accessory, if that makes sense.

Si-dom? Si-Fe. Not impossible. Not even super unlikely...

But it's a struggle. More ****explained**** perspectives would be useful. I may need to take a more active approach to figuring this out.

Need time to think about what to do next.

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=24643]Frosty6226[/MENTION]
Can lead in group projects if no one else will.
- Spend alot of time in my head, sometimes miss large portions of conversation
- Prefer strategy board games to games of chance
- Only ok at math and science
- Have made people cry unknowingly before
- Can't really tell the line where jokes start becoming offensive, have burned bridges by telling apparently innappropriate ones

Okay I didn't read all your posts but from this post i'm getting IxTP vibes. ^ This for example seems more xxTx. You seem to be aware of other people's opinions and shape your behavior to suit theirs, to avoid conflict of opinions, which seems Fe-ish I think ;) But I can't imagine an xxFx making someone cry without knowing why ...:D Do you think of yourself more as an introvert? most of the activities and hobbies you mentioned,such as gaming, seem more introverted but i guess an extroverted type is possible too. I don't think Fi/Te to be honest but i could be wrong. S/N is less clear and imo I can see either Intp or Istp for you:)