• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If you want, you can type me. But please do it based off of this questionnaire.

Chickennugget

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Original questions:

1. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.

Nope. I'm all gooooood.

2. Study these two images here and here. Which one do you prefer and why? How would you describe it?
Eh not doing it.

3. Please describe yourself as a person if you were to introduce yourself to someone else like in a cover letter. What kind of person are you and why?

Uh I guess I'm a laid back person. Pretty easygoing too. I don't know why, but everyone comes to me for advice. My friends think I'm really nice and kind of a hippie (am not). I like to help people. It makes me feel amazing after helping someone. I'm pretty artistic. I play guitar and before, I played piano for 9 years (and hated it). When I'm stressed, I can be a bit impulsive, however, I don't live in the moment. I'm pretty spontaneous when I need to be but I can also be quite organized. I can go both ways. I Try not to judge others. I don't know why I'm the person I am, but I would like to find out. Although I want to find my type, I don't because knowing things takes the fun away.

4. What kind of person would you LIKE to be? Why? What kind of person would you NOT want to be? Why?

I am who I am, but I would like to be a bit less dependant on feedback. I also need to stop changing myself. I guess it's a habit. I want to live in the moment, and do all these amazing things like skydive and climb Mount Everest! I don't know... I'm pretty hesitant sometimes. I also need to think things through. I want to not be so outspoken. I tend to stand up for things that aren't worth it.Overall, I'm pretty happy with myself.

5. Do you think there are any differences to how you described yourself and how people actually perceive you? How do you think others would describe you? If there are any discrepancies between these two that are you are aware of; do you know why exactly that is?

I don't know. I've never really asked people. I think I see myself as less nice than others see me. I don't think anyone has seen me angry, but I can cut people to shreds when I blow up. I am also super philosophical. I try to hide it because it creeps people out, but I cant. It's apart of me.

6. What in life do you find to be of importance? Why? If you are unsure you can always take the Value Test and post the results here. Do note that it helps if you narrow it down to 20 or ideally 10 values as suggested at stage 2.

Values test? Ok that sounds ridiculous. I don't mean to offend, but you don't need a test to tell you what you believe in. I think that trying to improve the state of this world is important. Also, figuring out your purpose so you can use hat to serve others (not serve per Se, bc you shouldn't have to be a servant....). I think that love is very important, because love is the very foundation of a relationship. We all have love for eachother whether you like to admit it or not.

7. How do you react to new situations in your life? Can you describe an event in your life where you were in an unknown situation? How did you deal with it?

I personally love new situations. For example, I'm moving and everyone freaks out, but come on, I've been stuck in the same house for years! I get excited by change as long as it's good.

8. Please describe yourself when you are in a stressful situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.

When I'm stressed, I tend to blow up about the littlest things and be hyper critical. I also am passive agressive sometimes. I make snarky remarks too.

9. Please describe yourself when you are in an enjoyable situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.

I don't know. It depends. Normally, I smile a lot. I can't predict my behavior ...

10. Describe your relationship to socialization. How do you perceive one-on-one interaction? How do you perceive group interaction?

It depends on who I'm with and on my mood.

11. Describe your relationship to society. What are the elements of it you hold important or unimportant (e.g. social norms, values, customs, traditions)?

I don't know anything about society except of the stereotypes. I don't even consider those. If it feels right and people are ok with it, then I'm fine.

How do you see people as a whole?

On the whole I guess we are out for ourselves. Just think about it. Why do you make friends? It's because you are lonely. Why do you help people? To feel better about yourself. Why do you work? To earn money. The rest I think varies from person to person.

12. Describe your relationship to authority. How do you perceive authority? What does it mean to you, and how do you deal with it?

For the most part, I have a pretty good relationship with authority, as long as they're not mean it too controlling.

13. Describe your relationship to order and chaos. What do order and chaos mean to you? How do they manifest in your daily life?

Idk and idc

14. What is it that you fear in life? Why? How does this fear manifest to you both in how you think and how you act? Original questions:

1. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind. 2. Study these two images here and here. Which one do you prefer and why? How would you describe it? 3. Please describe yourself as a person if you were to introduce yourself to someone else like in a cover letter. What kind of person are you and why? 4. What kind of person would you LIKE to be? Why? What kind of person would you NOT want to be? Why? 5. Do you think there are any differences to how you described yourself and how people actually perceive you? How do you think others would describe you? If there are any discrepancies between these two that are you are aware of; do you know why exactly that is? 6. What in life do you find to be of importance? Why? If you are unsure you can always take the Value Test and post the results here. Do note that it helps if you narrow it down to 20 or ideally 10 values as suggested at stage 2. 7. How do you react to new situations in your life? Can you describe an event in your life where you were in an unknown situation? How did you deal with it? 8. Please describe yourself when you are in a stressful situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome. 9. Please describe yourself when you are in an enjoyable situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome. 10. Describe your relationship to socialization. How do you perceive one-on-one interaction? How do you perceive group interaction? 11. Describe your relationship to society. What are the elements of it you hold important or unimportant (e.g. social norms, values, customs, traditions)? How do you see people as a whole? 12. Describe your relationship to authority. How do you perceive authority? What does it mean to you, and how do you deal with it? 13. Describe your relationship to order and chaos. What do order and chaos mean to you? How do they manifest in your daily life? 14. What is it that you fear in life? Why? How does this fear manifest to you both in how you think and how you act?

I guess I have a fear of feeling empty. I need something that makes me feel things. I am afraid of having my friends and family hurt. I will do everything in my power to keep them safe. I'm also afraid of making bad choices that have an effect on others.

15. What is it that you desire in life? What do you strive to achieve? Why? Where do you think these drives and desires stem from or are inspired by?

I don't know what I desire. I want to not just survive. I want to live. I dont know where I'm going, but I know I'm going somewhere.

16. a) What activities energize you most?

I love to snowboard, and just go on adventures. Helping people. Anything but sitting down and being bored.

b) What activities drain you most? Why?

Repetitive activities drain me. Also, ones where you can't think about life and stuff. Those are horrible.

17. Why do you want to know your type? What type do you think you are? Why this/these type(s)? Is there a type that appeals to you, to your self-perception, that you would like to be? Why? If you know your enneagram, please post this here. If you have done any online function tests such as the Keys2Cognition, it helps if you post these results here as well.

I want to know who I am and who others are, and it's fun and something to do.

18. Finally, is there something else you find to be of importance you want to add about yourself you think might be of relevance when helping to type you?

Nooooooooopeeeee.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Hey there, I can't tell weather you're E or I, but I can sense your strong Se, also thae fact the your a perciver, let's see..
ES_P is what I'm guessing, and you're most likely a feeler..
Then ESFP.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I think you're an ISTP. Se-Ni definitely, I think. You're not Se-dominant, because your Ni is too great to be inferior.
Just my two cents.

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
To be frank, you're an ENFP. Dom-Ne, Aux-Fi, Tet-Te, Inf-Si.
You being so outspoken even for the most unimportant shit is an obvious Ne giveaway.
You're "friends" think you're a hippie? You're also Fi. If you were Fe, chances are everyone would think you're a hippie.
The rest explains itself. Te, and Si.

Yes, despite him snowboarding, he's an Si. I'm an Si, too, and I love Badminton and go to a club every friday (I wish it was more often than that).

It's decided. You're an ENFP.

Chickennugget

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To be frank, you're an ENFP. Dom-Ne, Aux-Fi, Tet-Te, Inf-Si.
You being so outspoken even for the most unimportant shit is an obvious Ne giveaway.
You're "friends" think you're a hippie? You're also Fi. If you were Fe, chances are everyone would think you're a hippie.
The rest explains itself. Te, and Si

Yes, despite him snowboarding, he's an Si. I'm an Si, too, and I love Badminton and go to a club every friday (I wish it was more often than that).

It's decided. You're an ENFP.

Wow that actually is pretty spot on. I know for sure I'm an Ne Dom. I can't make decisions :) but anyway, thanks for the help. Also all of you guys out there who helped too. :)

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Wow that actually is pretty spot on. I know for sure I'm an Ne Dom. I can't make decisions :) but anyway, thanks for the help. Also all of you guys out there who helped too. :)

You're welcome. Good things happen when INTPs eat chicken nuggets (and digest their brains to analyze them). ;)

Chickennugget

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Omg wow just wow. That's all I have to say.

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
I don't know what I desire. I want to not just survive. I want to live. I dont know where I'm going, but I know I'm going somewhere.
ENFP.

No idea what to want but an deep desire to want it.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
You seem like you have a strong Ne and a strong Fi. How you talk about how you do not want to feel empty just bellows Fi. Ne is there too, I think I have Ne as opposed to Se and I definately have problems living in the moment.

You seem like an ENFP