• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

xNTx

Insanity

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4~5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sorry for my bad english.

I've been tested as:

40% INTJ
40% INTP
10% ENTP
8% ENTJ
2% INFP

On enneagram i tested as> 5 and 4 equally.
On socionics i was tested as INTj and ENTj.

1-what makes you angry?

I'm not sure.

2-what do you like/dislike most about people?

Open-minded, intelligent, honest people. I dislike overly-irrational people

3-do you like animals? why?

I like cats, i don't know why.

4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?
The attention they give to me.
5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?
I don't know.
6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?
Not really, i don't know why.
7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?
Stand out?
8-what activities do you enjoy?
Volleyball, ping-pong, reading stuff on my computer, reading some scientific books.
9-what makes you feel secure?
Having all done before deadlines. (I usually don't)
10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?
I have never been in one.
11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...
Human behavior
12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?
Daydreaming, fantasizing about stuff like relationships.
13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?
I was a very rational, irritated boy, i was never agressive. I was very jealous.

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
From the way you didn't share alot in this thread you can probably narrow it down to INTx. Here's the question that will most likely determine your type.
Do you prerfer to make decisions based on your own internal framework of what logic should be, or outer rules and logic. That will determine if you're Ti or Te. If you're still not sure, here's another question: do you usually randomely generate possibilities, but let them go when you come up with a new and better one, or are you more intense and focused, focusing on one idea at a time? This is Ne or Ni. If you picked the first option for each, you are INTP. Second options: INTJ.