• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me please.

What do you think is my type?

• INTJ

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • INTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENTP

• ENTJ

• Other (please reply)

• Total voters

Insanity

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4~5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sorry for my bad english.

I've been tested as:

40% INTJ
40% INTP
10% ENTP
8% ENTJ
2% INFP

On enneagram i tested as> 5 and 4 equally.
On socionics i was tested as INTj and ENTj.

1-what makes you angry?

I'm not sure.

2-what do you like/dislike most about people?

Open-minded, intelligent, honest people. I dislike overly-irrational people

3-do you like animals? why?

I like cats, i don't know why.

4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?
The attention they give to me.
5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?
I don't know.
6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?
Not really, i don't know why.
7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?
Stand out?
8-what activities do you enjoy?
Volleyball, ping-pong, reading stuff on my computer, reading some scientific books.
9-what makes you feel secure?
Having all done before deadlines. (I usually don't)
10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?
I have never been in one.
11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...
Human behavior
12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?
Daydreaming, fantasizing about stuff like relationships.
13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?
I was a very rational, irritated boy, i was never agressive. I was very jealous.

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
INTJ. You prefer to stand out, you like open minded and rational people, and you enjoy having stuff done before the deadlines. You also didn't post much which cpuld mean either you don't like typing or you are introverted. You didn't really give enough info for your functions to be clear, but I'm just taking a wild guess.

Insanity

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4~5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=24567]Kensei[/MENTION] I can answer some questions of your choice.

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Okay let's determine your perceiving function. When you take in information, do you A. See possibilities and prefer to keep your perception open to take in ideas. B. Take in ideas and possibilities, then then close off any other info in order to make a prediction. C. Prefer to take in facts and engage in sensory experiences , or D. Take in some sensory information, but shut out the rest in order to compare it to past memories?

And for your judging function:
Do you A. Make decisions based on your own unique values.
B. Make decisions based on social norms and people. C. Consider outside rules and laws and expect everyone else to follow them. Or D. Make decisioms based on your own logic or what you think is right.

If you picked A for perceiving, then you are Ne B is Ni C is Se D is Si
For judging: A-Fi B-Fe C-Te D-Ti
You should now have 2 functioms. One introverted and one extraverted. The next part is the easiest: determing which one you use more. You can easily tell by which preference you prefer. If you are not sure about the E/I divide then if you prefer one preference over the other, it should tell you which function is dominant.
For example: If I was xNTP, I would be either Ti or Ne, and I prefer using intuition over using thinking without a doubt, so that would make me ENTP.

Hope this helps.

Swivelinglight

Permabanned
I think you're INTJ based on your posting style, and the fact that you feel secure by getting things done before deadlines. That probably means you do get things done before deadlines, which INTPs struggle with.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I think you're an introvert. Probably INTJ. :)

Insanity

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4~5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Okay let's determine your perceiving function. When you take in information, do you A. See possibilities and prefer to keep your perception open to take in ideas. B. Take in ideas and possibilities, then then close off any other info in order to make a prediction. C. Prefer to take in facts and engage in sensory experiences , or D. Take in some sensory information, but shut out the rest in order to compare it to past memories?

And for your judging function:
Do you A. Make decisions based on your own unique values.
B. Make decisions based on social norms and people. C. Consider outside rules and laws and expect everyone else to follow them. Or D. Make decisioms based on your own logic or what you think is right.

If you picked A for perceiving, then you are Ne B is Ni C is Se D is Si
For judging: A-Fi B-Fe C-Te D-Ti
You should now have 2 functioms. One introverted and one extraverted. The next part is the easiest: determing which one you use more. You can easily tell by which preference you prefer. If you are not sure about the E/I divide then if you prefer one preference over the other, it should tell you which function is dominant.
For example: If I was xNTP, I would be either Ti or Ne, and I prefer using intuition over using thinking without a doubt, so that would make me ENTP.

Hope this helps.

1. B
2. D or A

So i use:

Ni and Si or Ne '-', now i am confused.

- - - Updated - - -

I think you're INTJ based on your posting style, and the fact that you feel secure by getting things done before deadlines. That probably means you do get things done before deadlines, which INTPs struggle with.

I don't get things done before deadlines, i just feel more secure and relaxed when i do get done things before deadlines (which don't usually occurs).

Swivelinglight

Permabanned
I don't get things done before deadlines, i just feel more secure and relaxed when i do get done things before deadlines (which don't usually occurs).

I figured you might say something like that. I'm the same way as you then. Your posting style still reminds me more of an INTJ, but that could be because you said your English isn't that good. Because of that I'm gonna have to go with undecided between INTJ and INTP.

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Okay my bad, I should have explained it more clearly. You should have one perceiving and one judging functiom, each one being extraverted or introverted, but not both being one. Possible combinations are Ne/Ti Ne/Fi Se/Ti Se/Fi Te/Ni Te/Si Fe/Ni and Fe/Si.

Insanity

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4~5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I figured you might say something like that. I'm the same way as you then. Your posting style still reminds me more of an INTJ, but that could be because you said your English isn't that good. Because of that I'm gonna have to go with undecided between INTJ and INTP.

Even on my native language, i still write in the same way (small). I don't like not being objective and direct to the point.

Insanity

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4~5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Okay my bad, I should have explained it more clearly. You should have one perceiving and one judging functiom, each one being extraverted or introverted, but not both being one. Possible combinations are Ne/Ti Ne/Fi Se/Ti Se/Fi Te/Ni Te/Si Fe/Ni and Fe/Si.

Sorry :/