• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Be honest. Type me.

anastasiaromanova

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Type 4 has a degree of melancholy and as there are six instinctual variants we can count 12 different types of type:4. Six types with a 3wing and six types with a 5wing.

Six stackings. Three instinctual variants, m'dear.

A confusion in terminology that's been going around of late that I would like to be nipped in the but.

KitchenFly

My sweetness there are 18 subtypes that is the reality two subtypes for each of the nine points of the enneagram.

There will always be 18 subtypes as long as the Egoic mind of mechanical mind celebrates its independence from the unity of the law of three.

The eighteen subtypes are:

9w1 , 1w9 , 1w2 , 2w1 , 2w3 , 3w2 , 3w4 , 4w3 , 4w5 ,
5w4 , 5w6 , 6w5 , 6w7 , 7w6 , 7w8 , 8w7 , 8w9 , 9w8 .

For each of the eighteen subtypes, there are six possibilities for a instinctual stacking order:

Sp/Sx/So
Sp/So/Sx

So/Sp/Sx
So/Sx/Sp

Sx/Sp/So
Sx/So/Sp

We must have both a subtype and a instinctual stacking order.

That is the way it is, there are eighteen basic subtypes and six instinctual stacking orders compiled from the three instincts:
Sexual, Social, Self-preservation.

We are all one of the eighteen subtypes and we all have a dominant stacking order my sweetness.

There is not one human being living on the planet that dose not have a subtype and a instinctual stack order. Every human being has a set subtype and a set instinctual stack.

The only exceptions are the people what have no visible personality but to brain damage or a berth defect where there is no personality visible and even then most likely there would have to be a subtype and a stack in the expression of individual personality expression.

Two scales, Scale-3 and Scale-2 and an ascending scale - a scale - descending to. A bit like do-Do and Do within do and do within Do both "do & do" and Do & Do are your perspective and my perspective. A Scale with two ends Scale-3 & Scale-2.
Two of the Six existing within the Scale Model:

Scale-3 = do re mi fa so la te do

THE INNERMOST SCALE--"PARTS OF PARTS OF PARTS"

Scale-2 = Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do

THE SCALE OF MECHANICALNESS--"PARTS OF PARTS"

Page number: iii AUTHOR'S NOTES

Author: Russell A Smith
Gurdjieff: COSMIC SECRETS

Last edited:

anastasiaromanova

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
WAIT

My sweetness there are 18 subtypes that is the reality two subtypes for each of the nine points of the enneagram.

I presume, although admittedly with some degree of presumptousness, that you're referring to me. Yes, I agree with your last post. My point was simply that you said earlier that there are six instinctual variants. Non e vero.

There are three instinctual variants: sx, soc, and sp. Combining them, there are six stackings.

It has nothing to do with how many subtypes there are, since you're using the Riso Hudson terminology, in which "subtypes" refers to wing subtypes (yes, I know, 18. L'chaim.), and not Naranjo's, wherein sx, soc, and sp are referred to as subtypes.

instinctual variants = 3 = 0 + 1 + 1 + 1
stackings = 6 = 0 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 6

Nothing complicated about it. Perhaps that's why you (apparently) didn't understand me. So I made it a little more complicated for you. Maybe now you'll understand.

KitchenFly

I am an INFP I am allowed to error with logic,. I will have two lumps and milk with my Tea please.

"Ar very good" now let's see... Yes thank you for shearing your understandings that's nice work, and I like it. I do not see all and I did. not think of things in that perspective, the enneagram has a multiplicity of many things happening at once.

The brain is a funny thing sometimes it asks for what it needs with out directly asking.

You are amazing anastasiaromanova blessed be the one who cares enough to shear. Christmas is but only a short time into the near future. Thoughts of you will be with me on christmas morning.