• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Psst--a wild newbie! Wanna type this strange creature? I promise I don't bite. <3

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Hi everybody! I posted another thing here a few days ago, but I didn't give any info about myself. So, here I am again. I'm already fairly certain of my types, but I love hearing what others have to say about my personality; it gives me more reflect on. Also, I think it will be fun to hear what you have to say, chew on it a little, and then reveal my actual types--it's like typological hide and seek! :D So, what do you think of my MBTI and Enneagram? Don't be shy, guys. This will be fun! Ask me as many questions as you want. :)
Questionnaire:

1-what makes you angry?
A lot of things. I have some very passionate opinions. Probably anything to do with intolerance and not treating everyone with respect and love. I hate bullying.

2-what do you like/dislike most about people?
I like people who are sweet and gentle, who smile back, who are totally fine with seeing you cry. I like people who kind of let everyone do their own thing and who respect others' ideas, life choices, and inherent qualities.
I dislike people who bully others and make light of serious issues. I dislike people who, when they see someone completely break down, are cruel enough to snicker.

3-do you like animals? why or why not?
Of course! Why wouldn't I? They're cute, interesting, unique, and intricate.

4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?
They laugh at my jokes and silliness! They've stuck with me through all my emotional volatility, mental illnesses, breakdowns, and the times I was cruel to them. They take an interest in my life and let me be the crazy weirdo I am. I am dear to them, and they are dear to me.

5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?
I'm proud of my uniqueness--it gives me the outlandish sense of humor people seem to appreciate. I love my imagination and the ability to apply it to even the most boring things. I don't like how unstable I am, and how I take the littlest things to heart. I struggle following through; I don't finish anything, and I lack a work ethic.

6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?
I adhere to very basic social fashions--like, I dress from this decade--but I wear what I like and what looks good on me. Tee shirts with witty/inspirational stuff on them and Converse.

7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?
Oh my God, stand out! Who ever changed the world by being just one of the crowd? I have a deep desire to be unusual.

8-what activities do you enjoy?
I love taking long walks, spending hours on my neighborhood swing, listening to music, journaling, dreaming about my future, making bucket lists, planning funny things I'll say when I'm next with my closest group of friends, introspecting, trying to change my own life, taking myself on the solitary adventures...honestly, I love so many things. I could go on and on.

9-what makes you feel secure?
Being accepted for who I am, people laughing at my humor, and knowing I have caring souls to turn to in good times and bad.

10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?
I always dream about romantic pursuits, but I think I'd feel anxious if any of them actually took place. I don't know. I'm conflicted.

11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...
Well, for one, I love all the activities I mentioned above. But above all, I cherish my closest circles of loved ones.

12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?
Admittedly, myself. Who I am, who I want to be, all the things I want to do.

13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?
I'm pretty much the same. I've always had two sides to me: the dreamy and unassuming, and the talkative and random. While they both coexisted, they seemed to switch which one was dominant by year. Seventh grade I was fairly boisterous, eighth I was very reserved, etc. Over the years, here are the things people have said about me (some contradict): sensitive, insightful, well beyond my years, hard to read, too talkative, very quiet, emotional, poetic, introspective, self-absorbed, compassionate, etc.

Again, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)

Jet Stream

Permabanned
MBTI Type
istp
Enneagram
gvf
Strange creature? You don't seem strange at all. pretty basic..like a basic..ISFP. Or J.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Me, a J? I've never been typed as such in my life. What makes you say this?

I've been typed ISFP just a few times in my life. Do I exhibit any Se?

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
You're so sweet! <3 What is your reasoning for INFP?

Do you have any Enneagram thoughts?

Violet Rose

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENFP or ESFP maybe.

7w6 so/sx? Take with a grain of salt.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I've always had trouble determining my I/E. I have definite characteristics of both introversion and extroversion. My close friends see me as a definite extrovert, while outsiders see me as more introverted. My family recognizes me as both. Personally, I'm kind of unsure. Maybe you guys could help me out a little? :)

Arguments for extroversion:
-Very open about sharing ideas and feelings, and eager to do so
-Enjoys the spotlight (only around familiar people, or people in familiar settings)
-Loves public speaking
-Talkative, when comfortable with the current situation
-Spending time with closest friends leaves me feeling satisfied
-Ability to click with most people

Arguments for introversion:
-Gets overwhelmed with the "satisfied" buzz after quality interaction, desperately tries to erase that excess energy buildup (it begins to cause me anxiety)
-Interactions with strangers/people who aren't close to me are exhausting
-Happy with current circle, no desire to branch out and form new friendships
-Little desire to join new clubs/organizations--doesn't want to start all over with new people
-After very extended interaction of any kind, loved ones or not, begins to feel tired
-Hates small talk--especially in grocery stores, nail salons, waiting rooms, etc.; finds it frustrating, annoying, and tiring

I think I often present myself as a little more introverted than others might imagine. There are times when I want to go clubbing, and there are other times when that sounds absolutely repulsive, and I want to hide out for eternity.

Also, I'm interested in Se. I've always been pretty uncoordinated and ethereal. I get so lost in my imagination that it's like I'm not even physically seeing what's around me. My thoughts are tangential, like fireworks, or a computer with way too many tabs open. I need time to clear out the tabs and relax my crowded brain. How do Se and Ne present themselves differently in an xxFP?

Thanks everyone for your input! This is so enjoyable! :)

stardusted

Well, I just don't hear a lot of Se in your post. I hear "dreamy idealist". My sister is an ISFP and we're very close. She is MUCH more realistic and grounded than I am (Se compared to Ne). She is more "in the moment", where I tend to look to the future a lot, which it sounds like you are future-oriented too.

I could say ENFP too, which is my same dilemma so I'm not sure on E/I! You just sound more I to me. One question that may help you more than it helped me (I'm so indecisive!)- do you feel like your inner world is your "real world" or your outer world is your "real world"? Whichever one seems more "real" to you is most likely your preference. (<BTW, this is something else I learned from Personality Hacker! You would swear I was working for them by how much praise I give!:laugh:).

Also, what [MENTION=18819]five sounds[/MENTION] said in my thread (last comment on page 2) really made sense to me...it may help you too.

Enneagram- I would say a 9 probably. Maybe a 4. :)

Last edited:

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, I just don't hear a lot of Se in your post. I hear "dreamy idealist". My sister is an ISFP and we're very close. She is MUCH more realistic and grounded than I am (Se compared to Ne). She is more "in the moment", where I tend to look to the future a lot, which it sounds like you are future-oriented too.

I could say ENFP too, which is my same dilemma so I'm not sure on E/I! You just sound more I to me. One question that may help you more than it helped me (I'm so indecisive!)- do you feel like your inner world is your "real world" or your outer world is your "real world"? Whichever one seems more "real" to you is most likely your preference. (<BTW, this is something else I learned from Personality Hacker! You would swear I was working for them by how much praise I give!).

Also, what [MENTION=18819]five sounds[/MENTION] said in my thread (last comment on page 2) really made sense to me...it may help you too.

Enneagram- I would say a 9 probably. Maybe a 4. :)
Damn that is a tough question. My inner world is very real, and I think in some ways it's a lot more "real" to me than the outer world. That almost sounds like a S/N preference question. BUT, what am I thinking about most? Branching out. Exploring ideas and people and experiences. All to feed into my inner world...if that makes sense.

stardusted

OH! Just had another thought to help you with Ne vs. Se... Have you always felt a little different from most people? Like just a vibe you picked up on? Then you're probably iNtuitive. I think a lot of people get confused about N or S because many iNtuitives "blend" to fit in. In other words, many iNtuitives try to be Sensors to make it through the world because the world is 75% Sensors.

My advice if you're doing this--DON'T!!! You will lose a lot of yourself doing that. I did it for years growing up because most of my family have S preference and I didn't know why I felt different. In the past five years I have finally started to come into my own. x

Violet Rose

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
image.jpg
Could you describe what you see in this picture?

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
It's a bunch of dogs playing poker. Sort of reminds me of Animal Farm, when the pigs basically turn into the humans--the very ones they sought to overthrow. All the pigs were walking on two legs and having drinks.

Jet Stream

Permabanned
MBTI Type
istp
Enneagram
gvf
Me, a J? I've never been typed as such in my life. What makes you say this?

I've been typed ISFP just a few times in my life. Do I exhibit any Se?

Uhh good question. Idk why i said that. I agree with the other one o second thought INFP

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
OH! Just had another thought to help you with Ne vs. Se... Have you always felt a little different from most people? Like just a vibe you picked up on? Then you're probably iNtuitive. I think a lot of people get confused about N or S because many iNtuitives "blend" to fit in. In other words, many iNtuitives try to be Sensors to make it through the world because the world is 75% Sensors.

My advice if you're doing this--DON'T!!! You will lose a lot of yourself doing that. I did it for years growing up because most of my family have S preference and I didn't know why I felt different. In the past five years I have finally started to come into my own. x

I think you should read more - a lot more - before you speak of these matters.

(I would likely post this twice a week on this forum had I the time to read what's said and the gumption to interject, don't feel special)

Violet Rose

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It's a bunch of dogs playing poker. Sort of reminds me of Animal Farm, when the pigs basically turn into the humans--the very ones they sought to overthrow. All the pigs were walking on two legs and having drinks.

I think you are probably Ne>Se valuing from that answer, with the tendency to generalize. You seem more extroverted to me.

stardusted

I think you should read more - a lot more - before you speak of these matters.

(I would likely post this twice a week on this forum had I the time to read what's said and the gumption to interject, don't feel special)

What more, then, should I read? Not sure I follow...

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I'd say my inner world is more real, in a certain sense. The external world kind of gets sucked in to my head. It stays there in thoughts, memories, ideas, etc.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
And about the I/E, it really, truly depends on the day.

I do know that when I have ideas, I share them with others and show people my stuff before I'm finished with it. Also, I'm fairly good at improvising. Under stress, I can think on my feet--though I really hate pressure and competition. Sometimes my mind gets so thick and crowded that I have to think out loud.
Would these tip off to slightly more extroverted than introverted?