• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Spare a little time and effort to type me please, I know how tedious it can be but I'

Jet Stream

Permabanned
MBTI Type
istp
Enneagram
gvf
m curious. None of that enneragram shit please, I don't understand it and don't really want to.

1-what makes you angry?
Nothing I'll admit to. Overt expressions of anger are wasted words and/ or actions in my opinion.

2-what do you like/dislike most about people?

Like- So close to impossible to concretely answer. Some people just give me certain vibes, some of which inspire me, others irritate me, others make me want to avoid contact with those emitting said vibes, and some I'm even indifferent to.
Dislike- younger men with beards, those who are "free spirits" and flaunt their decadent heedlessness under a veil of "experimentation" and/ or "darkness", a "unique" mentality or what have you but I digress & am bitchin a little

3-do you like animals? why?

Yes. I'm not a monster. My favorites are cats for their slick demeanor and almost autistic (will explain this word choice in detail for those who might not intuitively grasp what I'm trying to convey by it) ways of observation, as if their world is a scripted platform for meals, pest control, play, rest, meals, pest control, play rest, repeat. as well as fish, cows, chickens, and other livestock because they are tasty when seasoned to my liking.

4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?

Their similarities to me, talents, and the fact that at least one of them is capable of providing me with intimacy and other adult thrills.

5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?

Like- my appearance sans my lips and stretch marks, many of my private thoughts and fantasies, my respect for the elderly
Dislike- my bouts of nervousness, lazy streak, mean streak, and inexperience with/ moderate disinterest in technology compared to most others of my generation.

6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?

Somewhat. When I know my outfit on point the whole squad recognize

7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?

Currently- fit in. If I ever become an influential figure of some sort- stand out.

8-what activities do you enjoy?

Cinema, music, fitness to a certain degree, writing to a certain degree, and drawing comics though I haven't acted on that interest in over a decade due to lack of inspiration.

9-what makes you feel secure?

No comment. Don't want to set up the potential to be offputting to some users. Nothing deviant, just no comment.

10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?

Hell no. I feel like I have no autonomy when tied down romantically.

11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...

Lovin life. I'm lovin life!

12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?

Getting my shit together and forming healthier sleeping habits.

13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?

Not alot. As a boy, I was perhaps more bright eyed and generally enthusiastic than I am today as all children from good homes who have not experienced trauma are, but my core self remains sturdy, strong, and true.

DreamBeliever

You seem IxTx to me, but I've never really typed anyone online before. I'll try to think of more questions for you to maybe get a better idea.

Jet Stream

Permabanned
MBTI Type
istp
Enneagram
gvf
^
The one I've been banking on most. Looking forward to further input.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not great at hypothesizing about types without sufficient data, but based on what's here, my initial guess is ISTP.

Jet Stream

Permabanned
MBTI Type
istp
Enneagram
gvf
2 for 2 ok shits gettin real

- - - Updated - - -

this is intense

DreamBeliever

I'd say I'd have to agree with them on ISTP. I was sensing that yesterday too but was hesitant on it from just that short amount of data. I & T seemed to be clear to me & I was leaning S but didn't want to rule out N at the time. There didn't seem to be anything that gave me a J/P lean with you, but I think I'm picking up Se with the way you describe things, so I'll get with ISTP for you.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Don't ask why but I'm saying ISFP.

Cygnus

Probably ESTP. Pe-dominance is evident in the writing style, and I can almost hear "volume" in them that would point to Se.

EDIT: ISTP, or LSI ISTj in Socionics, is a bit more regimented and structured. Not impossible for you, but you seem to vibe a lot more strongly of an Extroverted Irrational than Introverted Rational function IMO:
1. Ti:Ti:– Men of structure, which he attempts to find, incorporate himself in, follow, and perfect by the creation of rules, instructions and norms. He loves to collect things. Know how to work on large tasks, prefers to prioritize the most important thing and work in detail, then can move on.
2. Se:Se:– He’s goal-directed and adheres to order and discipline, requires the same from others. This fact leads him to pursue a place as high as possible in the social structure fit for him. Is capable and loves to create comfort in his surroundings. An aesthete, he is oriented well in regards to his own health.
3. Ne:Ne: – Finds it difficult to evaluate prospects in development and production, and the potential possibilities in others. He doesn't love spontaneity, prefers the steady and systematic course of events.
4. Fi:Fi:– Adheres to the proper mode of behavior, to the norms established in society, he considers it necessary to observe traditions. Conceals his emotions, prefers not to demonstrate his moods, but it sometimes occurs that his feelings get out of control.

Enneagram is likely 7w8.

Jet Stream

Permabanned
MBTI Type
istp
Enneagram
gvf
Probably ESTP. Pe-dominance is evident in the writing style, and I can almost hear "volume" in them that would point to Se.

EDIT: ISTP, or LSI ISTj in Socionics, is a bit more regimented and structured. Not impossible for you, but you seem to vibe a lot more strongly of an Extroverted Irrational than Introverted Rational function IMO:

Enneagram is likely 7w8.

Explain how Pe dominance is evident in my writing style. And if you knew me irl, you'd never call me an extrovert for the sake of not making yourself seem stupid lol (not a good or bad thing).

- - - Updated - - -

Don't ask why but I'm saying ISFP.

Interesting!

Cygnus

Explain how Pe dominance is evident in my writing style. And if you knew me irl, you'd never call me an extrovert for the sake of not making yourself seem stupid lol (not a good or bad thing).

There's a distinct "gut-punch" effect the likes of which I've only ever seen before in Se-doms. There's a lot of volume in your voice.
I don't disagree that this might also indicate ISFP, but a lot of them are much less direct in communication. Still vibes more of Ti logical criticism than Fi moral criticism tendencies.

[MENTION=21883]sunyata[/MENTION] is probably a model example of ISTP -- his posts are succinct, but also very deliberate, premeditated, a bit laconic. Your approach more or less "spills out" everything all at once in a way that best seems to match Pe. Very direct approach.

I don't think ISTP is unlikely, however.

Jet Stream

Permabanned
MBTI Type
istp
Enneagram
gvf
There's a distinct "gut-punch" effect the likes of which I've only ever seen before in Se-doms. There's a lot of volume in your voice.
I don't disagree that this might also indicate ISFP, but a lot of them are much less direct in communication. Still vibes more of Ti logical criticism than Fi moral criticism tendencies.

[MENTION=21883]sunyata[/MENTION] is probably a model example of ISTP -- his posts are succinct, but also very deliberate, premeditated, a bit laconic. Your approach more or less "spills out" everything all at once in a way that best seems to match Pe. Very direct approach.

I don't think ISTP is unlikely, however.

Hm yeah I definitely know what you mean by "gut punch". My ESTP friend uses that same style of communication. I've noticed it before, but never got around to putting a name to it. It kinda sweeps your hair back a little and slightly widens your eyes in a "wow that was suprisingly dynamic" reactive kind of way yea I feel ya

stardusted

I agree with [MENTION=20944]Cygnus[/MENTION]. I would say ESTP, but ISTP is also very plausible. Which function do you feel more at home with? Extraverted sensing or introverted thinking?

& Welcome!! I'm new too.

Jet Stream

Permabanned
MBTI Type
istp
Enneagram
gvf
I agree with [MENTION=20944]Cygnus[/MENTION]. I would say ESTP, but ISTP is also very plausible. Which function do you feel more at home with? Extraverted sensing or introverted thinking?

& Welcome!! I'm new too.

In theory, Se probably because I've always fancied myself an accurate observer of the physical world, in practice probably Ti tho, although I do have a bunch of social inhibitions I'm trying to grow out of to try to avoid confusion on the matter to those on the outside looking in. But I do think my Ni is stronger than Fe, a case for ISTP over E.

stardusted

But I do think my Ni is stronger than Fe, a case for ISTP over E.

Sounds very logical to me. Good idea to look at your inferior functions. You could even look at the "shadows" to see which one you're more like when stressed. In this case, ENFJ for ISTP and INFJ for ESTP.