• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

So am i an INFJ or just a HSP INTJ girl ?

Astra princess

Enneagram
5w6
Well, first of all I am a very logical person and rational and believe that a logical decision is the best even since I was a young child, I am very quiet and thoughtful and polite, ideas excite me specially if science related ideas and theories and especially physics and biology, I like logical arguments and debates, I love learning new things, and I can read everything about anything if I got interested in, I love books and art and I love sarcasm XD thought I am sarcastic sometimes without even knowing but my friends note it out, I am not very social I have a small circle of close friends . I am more of a book over party person, I hate small non-sense talkers, I can get easily irritated mostly by liars and fake insincere emotions, I have a little problem with being told what-to-do, I like doing things on my own and in my own way, I highly value my values and don't let people affect them, and on the other hand I am kind of familiar with feelings but mostly sadness.I am well, kind of sensitive to some things, noises, chaos, light, etc. and sometimes I get emotionally sensitive when it's related to a very dear close person to me, but I don't show it. I can understand people and what they feel, but I have problems expressing my feelings I do feel feelings, but I don't understand them or express them right, either I don't express them at all or express them in the wrong way. I don't like to talk about myself much, until a few friends "not best friends " complained that I never share "personal" things at all, and sometimes only sometimes I find myself getting "emotional" though I am calm and cold most of the times. I don't get hurt easily it depends on the person only a few special people can hurt me, betrayal and lies do hurt me sometimes. I get frustrated when I get misunderstood. the first time I took the MBTI test was two years ago the result came INTJ and I retook it again, I got INFJ F 13% knowing through that time I was going through some emotional related issues and wasn't so emotionally stable, and now after two years I took it again the result came INTJ T 30%, INTJ personality seemed familiar to me and described me the most. but looking to the fact I am "less-cold" that other INTJs I know, and that most my friends believe that I am an INFJ thought I feel more like an INTJ, so I got confused about it.
what do you think? please help :)

DarkestSunlight

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Although INFJs and INTJs can be similar a good way to tell for yourself is: If your head and heart are connected you are an INFJ or if you observe your emotions as a separate entity you are an INTJ. INFJs observe the world through their Fe so to them everything is connected through the heart. For an INTJ nothing is connected through the heart.

Daydreaming Swan

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Considering your enneagram type you are probably an INTJ, but may be "less cold" because of your gender.