• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Need help figuring out my type

What's my type?

• ENFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFP

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • ENFJ

• ESFJ

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • INFP

• ISFP

• INFJ

• ISFJ

• ENTP

• ESTP

• ENTJ

• ESTJ

• INTP

• ISTP

• INTJ

• ISTJ

• Total voters

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Oh my..
Sorry I thought you were asking : what's your type like my type.
Nevermind I'm dump =w=

DreamBeliever

Analyze me (questionnaire)

Personal Concepts
1. What is beauty? What is love?
Beauty is something pleasing, special, awe inspiring, or wonderful to behold in either the physical world, the mind, or the spirit. It transcends the ordinary. It can even seem rare, in some ways. However, beauty can be found in lots of places. There's beauty in architecture, in a field of flowers, in a painting in a museum, & in a good conversation with your best friend.
Love is something that should be unconditional. It's excepting what someone else feels or doesn't feel, what they think or don't think, & letting them be themselves, even if you get into disagreements. It's being there through the hard times & having their back. It's the feeling of hope & encouragement for someone else. It's being there to try to comfort, cheer them up, or provide a listening ear. It's not judging someone, understanding & appreciating how unique they are, & not trying to change them. It should bring out the best in others.

2. What are your most important values?
Not judging or harming other people in any way, volunteering your time & resources to people in need, not controlling others & letting people live the way they want, having the freedom to make up your own mind & doing what you want in life, & seeking justice for people.

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
I definitely believe in God. I'd call myself a Christian, but I don't follow church teachings too closely, except trying to treat other people nice. I don't like the idea of church that much. I love learning about a lot of different religions, though. I've even been interested in past life theory. I believe in God, because it gives me something to look forward to, with the idea of an after life, & makes me feel like I'm never alone, & there's always someone there to listen no matter what. I'm not very religious, but I think I'm very spiritual.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
I wish neither war or militaries even had to exist. I wish the world could be peaceful all on it's own, & there would be no need for force & intimidation to try to smooth things over between countries. I think it's extremely sad how many people die all around the world, because of these senseless acts of violence. It seems like, unfortunately, the go to way to impose your ideology unto another region.
Power is having some sort of control, recognition, or sense of worth over someone else or a group of people. It can be a result of being a public figure, a leader, having lots of money, being famous, or coming from a well known family. This position can be used for good or bad.

Interests
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
So many things, I don't even know where to begin. Life in general, personality type theory (lol), conspiracy theories (couple friends are big into it, so it's fun), relationships, feelings, school, hard times in life, etc.
My interest are all over the place. I love music, a lot of shows & movies, theater, writing, acquiring knew knowledge, traveling, sports, trying to understand people better, researching topics I find interesting, etc.
I just like experiencing what life has to offer & trying to make sense of it.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
Health, yes, but not medicine. I like talking about food, recipes, & healthy eating, along with things like exercising. I like talking about the benefits of foods & working out.
I'm focused on my body looking good, feeling good, & keeping my heart healthy.

7. What do you think of daily chores?
They're boring, but I try to put some music on while doing them & make them fun. I mean, I want clean clothes & dishes, so that requires me to wash them.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
I've only watched TV shows lately. I do love the Harry Potter movies, the Home Alone movies, Adam Sandler's movies, & Robin Williams' movies a lot.

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
Sad scenes in shows/movies, disappointments in life, bad situations, being stressed, feeling unappreciated, feeling used, feeling bored, etc.
Having fun with friends/family, meeting random nice people, feeling relaxed, etc.
I don't know. The feelings just wash over me.

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
I like walking park trails with friends. I just feel at one when I have some down time to truly relax & unwind & not have to focus on anything else.

Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
Ironically my temper, my overly giving nature, I can be too laid back, & my intensity, because it can be too much at times.
The same as above. My sensitivity, too.

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
My enthusiasm, my generosity, my understanding, my fun & easy going nature, my compassion, & my strong will.
Everything above, plus I think I'm really smart, funny, & genuine.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
Figuring out my future & being more consistent.

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
Yes, when every aspect of my life is tanking. I hate feeling like I'm moving backwards or at a halt, instead of moving forward. Especially, when I'm drowning in school work. I start lashing out, seeking distractions, getting very disorganized, never on time to anything, skipping going places I need to, etc.

People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
Empathy, liveliness, a sense of adventure, a sense of humor, a calming presence, etc.
I dislike rude people, fake people, & people that complain a lot.
I get along with any types that don't infringe on my freedom & aren't bossy & try to control me.

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
The same qualities I seek in friends.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
That they can express themselves, that they can come to me with any problem, & that they feel happy. That's all I would be able to ask from them. I wouldn't have standards that they have to meet. I would mold myself to fit what they need.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
I would just like to pick their brain about it. I would be more interested in why they think/feel that way.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
I'm part of a bigger whole but also an individual.
People judging others with preconceived notions.

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
It seems that they usually choose me. No certain way. Just start talking, exchange numbers, ask to hangout, & continue to.
Depends on what friend & what we're doing.

21. How do you behave around strangers?
Polite.

DreamBeliever

Decided to take this enneagram test again, & these were my results. They might be helpful. Maybe, maybe not. Anyway, this is what I got.

PSTypes Enneagram Test Results

The Distribution of Your Scores

Type One: 18
Type Two: 50
Type Three: 21
Type Four: 46
Type Five: 28
Type Six: 43
Type Seven: 48
Type Eight: 20
Type Nine: 52

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm getting an SFJ vibe from your videos. Doesn't mean much, of course, as I barely know you. I'm seeing lots of explication of detail and how much those details mean a lot to you. That's not an SP thing, but is very much an SJ thing. SFJ because you're looking at things in terms of likes/dislikes as opposed to effectiveness/ineffectiveness.

Cygnus

Hmm... why do you think weak Se? & Why extroverted?

I think it's the Ni-PoLR I'm really picking up. As if your approach to life is to experiment with whatever you can (Ne), the experimentation is premeditated rather than impulsive (Judger, with Ne in 3rd or 4th position rather than 1st or 2nd), and the greater "scheme" of things behind that has little real direction (weakest possible Ni). That I can't confirm, and I almost feel as if this is intrusive to say, but it's the vibe I get.

Cygnus

Ok. Reasons?

2: can't feel comfortable unless perceived affection from others is maximized. (Read: perceived affection.) Unhealthy instances see selfish, desperate vampirism for confirmation, while the healthiest cases enshrine altruism for its own sake (you, like most, would almost certainly fall under mid-range health). Apparent due to an altruistic outer image that quickly breaks down under stress; identity is not anchored internally (4) or grounded in external objects of confirmation (3), but oriented socially and through direct signs of affect. High Superego influence.

1: ambiguous position in the physical world. Awkwardly but apologetically occupies physical space. Physical energy is socially-oriented, as opposed to internalized and completely hidden for self-preservation (9, Ego) or selfishly exerted outward (8, Id). High Superego influence.

DreamBeliever

2: can't feel comfortable unless perceived affection from others is maximized. (Read: perceived affection.) Unhealthy instances see selfish, desperate vampirism for confirmation, while the healthiest cases enshrine altruism for its own sake (you, like most, would almost certainly fall under mid-range health). Apparent due to an altruistic outer image that quickly breaks down under stress; identity is not anchored internally (4) or grounded in external objects of confirmation (3), but oriented socially and through direct signs of affect. High Superego influence.

1: ambiguous position in the physical world. Awkwardly but apologetically occupies physical space. Physical energy is socially-oriented, as opposed to internalized and completely hidden for self-preservation (9, Ego) or selfishly exerted outward (8, Id). High Superego influence.

Alright. & What do you think for instinctual variant?

Cygnus

Alright. & What do you think for instinctual variant?

Fuck if I know, you're verging on witchcraft territory with something as acute as Instinctual Variant. I don't know why anyone would care to know that.

I think you need to have a documented, vivid account of a person's upbringing before you can dabble into their Instinctual Variant, because the variants are pretty much narrative-esque summaries of a person's approach to life. "Contra-Flow" (sp/sx, sx/so, and so/sp) types are the misanthropic "villains" whose approach involves turning against the rest of the world, "Syn-Flow" (sp/so, so/sx, and sx/sp) types are the "heroes" who rebuild it. Like the US Supreme Court justices are probably all Enneagram 1s who rose to perfection despite adversity, but the story their actions tell could also illustrate sx/sp intensity or sp/so perfection rising up to rebuild part of the world.

I wouldn't bother with Instinctual Variant -- it's nothing near as concrete as Cognitive Functions. All of Enneagram is a self-serving narrative to rectify why you tend to behave the way you do. If you wish to better yourself, try understanding the lenses through which you perceive reality, the Cognitive Functions, identify who uses the functions you don't use strongly, and try to predict how they might see reality so that you can better understand their point of view. That, to me, is the ultimate purpose of personality psychology -- mediation through social impasses, not navel-gazing.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, Cygnus actually just said the out of sight, out of mind comment just meant I was lazy. I mean, I can't be too lazy if I graduated high school with a 3.6 gpa while taking honors & AP classes, & I'm neat & clean by my ESTJ & ISFJ grandparents standards. lol I can see how it would relate to type 7, though. Kind of that 7 escapism, right?

It seems more like 7 given the rest of what you wrote. 9s are stuck on mindlessly doing things so they are constantly detached by their own inner awareness and goes to sleep via engaging the environment. 7s are much more emotionally aware than 9s.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=24321]DreamBeliever[/MENTION]

I merged six(!) of your typing threads into one thread.

In the future, when you have further questions on your typing, please discuss those in more central locations, like this one, instead of derailing other threads or creating redundant ones.

----------------------------------------------

Re: your video, I actually have no idea. You're a VERY clear SF, and your forum presence is obviously 9.

I recommend looking into excerpts from Naomi Quenk's book, "Was That Really Me?", and seeing if you relate to inferior Ti or inferior Te.
http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...itive-functions/29029-form-inferior-ifps.html
[ESFJ] Recognizing the Inferior Function in ESFJs

Edit: Looking at your signature, if you're chaotic good and relate most to Fi, then you're ISFP.

DreamBeliever

[MENTION=24321]DreamBeliever[/MENTION]

I merged six(!) of your typing threads into one thread.

In the future, when you have further questions on your typing, please discuss those in more central locations, like this one, instead of derailing other threads or creating redundant ones.

hehe ok :)