• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Need help figuring out my type

What's my type?

• ENFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFP

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • ENFJ

• ESFJ

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • INFP

• ISFP

• INFJ

• ISFJ

• ENTP

• ESTP

• ENTJ

• ESTJ

• INTP

• ISTP

• INTJ

• ISTJ

• Total voters

robert666

MBTI Type
INTJ
Can I ask what your method usually is for making decisions?

I mostly try to look at things objectively to make my decisions, along with paying attention to my feelings. But I'm not sure that one person's approach will work for another, after all we are different people with different personalities and experiences. Also, one person's strength can be another person's weakness. If you are interested in putting more objectivity into your decisions then you can simply develop that by becoming more aware of how you are making your decisions at the current time. Everyone can learn and grow, so you'll just develop that side of you in time, as long as it's something that's important to you. In the meantime you can put more objectivity into your decisions simply by getting the advice of people that you trust, such as your family and friends. This is where your Fe comes in, it is your strength. Oh but wait, this means you'll have to place them in a position of authority over you. :D

DreamBeliever

I mostly try to look at things objectively to make my decisions, along with paying attention to my feelings. But I'm not sure that one person's approach will work for another, after all we are different people with different personalities and experiences. Also, one person's strength can be another person's weakness. If you are interested in putting more objectivity into your decisions then you can simply develop that by becoming more aware of how you are making your decisions at the current time. Everyone can learn and grow, so you'll just develop that side of you in time, as long as it's something that's important to you. In the meantime you can put more objectivity into your decisions simply by getting the advice of people that you trust, such as your family and friends. This is where your Fe comes in, it is your strength. Oh but wait, this means you'll have to place them in a position of authority over you. :D
Actually, my family are who suggested a job with children, because they think I'd work well with kids. That reinforced my idea of maybe being a teacher. I had previosly wanted to be a child psychologist anyway. Everyone always has opinions, family, friends, advisors, counselors, & to be quite honest, I'm pretty sick of it. I wish I could just discover what I'm really meant to do. Right, though, you're coming from a Te point of view. I really do appreciate their directness at times. I just want to be fullfilled in what I'm doing & have it leave me enough time for fun stuff. I do the best when I'm on the go. It's when I'm alone, just laying around, that I seem to just lack any motivation at all.

DreamBeliever

Any good at enneagram? Care to take a stab at my tritype?

DreamBeliever

Don't judge me if it's not the best, but I just wrote a sort of poem type thing & wanted to share it here.

Oh, the feeling of being misunderstood
In & out of every place
Trying to break the invisable chains
I'm losing my front
I'm losing my cool
How long until I have to move?
I'm so worn
And so run down
Will I shatter
If I hit the ground?
I feel like a child
Who needs to be swaddled
How long is really
Just awhile?
Why I am strong for others
Yet naive for myself?
I don't want to think about problems
Can I have an elicser
To drink them away?
I want the past in an ocean
Barried alive
I want to be free to live
And negativity to subside

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
279 tritype? If so, we're twinsies!

DreamBeliever

To be honest, I've tested as either 2, 4, or 7 as my main core type on various online Enneagram tests.

DreamBeliever

I know most of my stuff seemed very S (sensor), so maybe I should also say that I love authors like Shakespeare & Edgar Allan Poe, I love plays, I'm very superstitious, I believe in psychic/energy things like auras & rocks/crystals that give off energy, I believe in weird theories (such as that we live in some sort of matrix), I believe in mental telepathy, & I believe in ghost & mermaids.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Hey! I'm new as well. I'd be happy to help type you. MBTI is honestly so much fun.

I'm not revealing my type here (yet!) because I think it's fascinating to watch people figure me out. ;)

DreamBeliever

Hey! I'm new as well. I'd be happy to help type you. MBTI is honestly so much fun.

I'm not revealing my type here (yet!) because I think it's fascinating to watch people figure me out. ;)

Thanks! Nice to meet you. :) Cool strategy. That should be fun. hehe I can appreciate that, since I like to mess with/prank my friends (all in good fun). It'll be interesting to see people's guesses for you. Ok, if you wanna help type me feel free to read through my questionnaires & everything I've written so far on here & ask me any questions.

DreamBeliever

I wonder why people think hating rude people is exclusively an Fe thing, considering that my ExFP friends rant about it right along with me?

DreamBeliever

I need to write something more cheerful soon, but here's another poem I just wrote guys.

The silence is too loud
My hopes are fast asleep
I'm stone cold inside
I might as well retreat
I'm at the edge
Afraid to make the plunge down
My eyes are wet & red
The level of my faith is the ground
I know this isn't forever
It always comes full circle around
But for the time being
I feel like I could drown

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I think one way to find out your MBTI is to investigate your Enneatype. Of course, any MBTI can correlate with any Enneatype, but typically there are some combinations more likely than others. For instance, it would be extremely unlikely for an ESTJ to be a 4.
I think 7's are inclined to be P types (I'm going with traditional MBTI rather than Jungian functions for this one). 2's and 4's are almost exclusively Feelers. I also think 7's are more likely to be extroverts, with the exception of the ISTP. Again, though, your inclinations toward 2 and 4 point away from a Thinking type. So, thus far, I've deduced (fun word!) that you're most likely an ExFP. I don't think there's enough information for S/N based on the Enneagram information you've provided.

Of course, I could be totally wrong on all of this! Just giving an insight. :)

DreamBeliever

I think one way to find out your MBTI is to investigate your Enneatype. Of course, any MBTI can correlate with any Enneatype, but typically there are some combinations more likely than others. For instance, it would be extremely unlikely for an ESTJ to be a 4.
I think 7's are inclined to be P types (I'm going with traditional MBTI rather than Jungian functions for this one). 2's and 4's are almost exclusively Feelers. I also think 7's are more likely to be extroverts, with the exception of the ISTP. Again, though, your inclinations toward 2 and 4 point away from a Thinking type. So, thus far, I've deduced (fun word!) that you're most likely an ExFP. I don't think there's enough information for S/N based on the Enneagram information you've provided.

Of course, I could be totally wrong on all of this! Just giving an insight. :)
I think it's a good way to get a feel for mbti type too. Finding out what correlates is at least a starting point. You don't have to be completely correct, I'm just glad I'm headed in the right direction. :) Guess I'll need to investigate more. I like that you put 'fun word!' I literally do that in conversation myself a lot when I say a sort of uncommon, or however you want to describe it, word.