• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Need help figuring out my type

What's my type?

• ENFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFP

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • ENFJ

• ESFJ

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • INFP

• ISFP

• INFJ

• ISFJ

• ENTP

• ESTP

• ENTJ

• ESTJ

• INTP

• ISTP

• INTJ

• ISTJ

• Total voters

DreamBeliever

[MENTION=24321]DreamBeliever[/MENTION]

I merged six(!) of your typing threads into one thread.

In the future, when you have further questions on your typing, please discuss those in more central locations, like this one, instead of derailing other threads or creating redundant ones.

----------------------------------------------

Re: your video, I actually have no idea. You're a VERY clear SF, and your forum presence is obviously 9.

I recommend looking into excerpts from Naomi Quenk's book, "Was That Really Me?", and seeing if you relate to inferior Ti or inferior Te.
http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...itive-functions/29029-form-inferior-ifps.html
[ESFJ] Recognizing the Inferior Function in ESFJs

Edit: Looking at your signature, if you're chaotic good and relate most to Fi, then you're ISFP.

Thanks for the links. Definitely chaotic good. These are my moral alignment scores:

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXX (6)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral - XXXXXX (6)
Evil ---- XXXXXXX (7)

& Fi>Se>Ni>Fe>Ne>Ti>Te>Si were my scores yesterday from an online cognitive functions test, keys2cognition, or something like that I believe. Anyways, I appreciate the help. ISFP feels like a good fit to me, so I'll stick with that for now. Maybe in the future, if I decide to post more videos, I'll get some family members to be in them with me, so they're more like interaction videos.

DreamBeliever

Thanks to everyone that's contributed to helping me figure out my type! I appreciate your time & effort! Sorry that I've made so many threads about it. :roundthnx:

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm not seeing the ESFJ that others figured.

A lot of typing is based off of various kinds of personality tics, if you will. They aren't 100% accurate, but rather reflect patterns that people see in their own lives. The purpose of getting a lot of feedback is to average out the noise and get something that makes sense.

DreamBeliever

People that are inconsiderate (like people that don't hold the door for the person behind them, as an example), rude, bossy, critical, don't have a sense of humor, ignorant, too uptight, etc.
I like the support & reassurance people can give, how you can enjoy things with other people & share experiences, how they can show me a good time & make me laugh, etc.
They make me feel comfortable, they do a lot & sacrifice a lot for me, they make me feel loved/appreciated, they know how weird I am & like it, etc.
That I'm generous, laid back, considerate, free spirited, cheerful, fun, etc. I dislike how obsessive I get about things (probably mbti included), how I let people take advantage of me (like loaning people money)
Don't be shy people, I only bite on Wednesdays. You don't have to be 100% on your guess. Just looking for some general ideas. See what sort of "vibe" or whatever you wanna call it that I give off. & Since I'm pretty new here, just wanted to say, hi everyone.
^^
I think this is just Fe spilt all over.

I was looking back over some old stuff of mine on here, while further analyzing my own reaponses to questionnaires. I was thinking, what if you were right about me being an Fe type? (Not saying I'm an ESFJ) But maybe it really is in my function stack after all? Is there any other alternative types that maybe I could be? I mean, this does SCREAM Fe, doesn't it?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was looking back over some old stuff of mine on here, while further analyzing my own reaponses to questionnaires. I was thinking, what if you were right about me being an Fe type? (Not saying I'm an ESFJ) But maybe it really is in my function stack after all? Is there any other alternative types that maybe I could be? I mean, this does SCREAM Fe, doesn't it?

I didn't get any strong impression you're the iNtuitive type, but nothing's wrong with that. I guess you could ask yourself what do I constantly perceive of, the present or the future? Each type has their own strengths, and iNtuitives aren't really all that special either, there are dumb iNtuitives out there (I know right? :shock: ) and really intellectual Sensors, it's all about preferences.

Fi is involved with the process of feeling and Fe is the determined end kind of feeling, just that the very actions (viewed as bad of course) regardless of intention could be enough to tick you and get angry. (it sounds childish, but I tend to lean this way). I think people tend to discredit Fi, believing it doesn't value other's feelings as much. Fi is very focused on fairness, honesty, and integrity I'd believe for most Fi types. Sometimes I envy Fi types for the certainty and the willingness to stick to an ideal. And those ideals may be compassion or understanding of the sick, needy, and afflicted, which is very noble of the feeling orientation of Fi. Whereas Fe is like yeah, if generally the crowd is okay and is not causing revolts, I can walk my way around. There's a benefit and loss for every function we do or do not have.

*steps off soapbox*

Well if you're certain you got Fe in your stack you got all the TP's and the FJ's. With Fi having all the FP's and the TJ's.

Last edited: