• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Blah, type me...

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm pretty sure of where I'm at, but who knows, outside observation also has its place and benefits. If anything I should learn something from this. So, who want's to prove me right, who want's to prove me wrong ;)

If you need more information, ask.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
mm i'd say INFP, you don't come off as anything else to me, other that KITTY. :)

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
Why are you even doubting? I ask because this would be useful/relevant information to know.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Read the link and I say you be an INFP fella :yes:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFP du jour

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fi seems to wash over Kitty at all times. *nods*

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
mm i'd say INFP, you don't come off as anything else to me, other that KITTY. :)

Quintessential INFP

INFP du jour

Ha, I read the thread and related to most of it. I don't think that means much.

Fi seems to wash over Kitty at all times. *nods*

Peer reviewed, ok!

Read the link and I say you be an INFP fella :yes:

Rational approval...

:hug:

Now, if only that would bring the girls... :D

sade

Peer reviewed, ok!

Rational approval...

Now, if only that would bring the girls... :D

It can.
I saw a guy in Harajuku holding a sign that said "free hugs" and since he looked really cuddly, I went and hugged him. I also dragged my friend along. :hug:
Got any sign making things near by? :devil:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It can.
I saw a guy in Harajuku holding a sign that said "free hugs" and since he looked really cuddly, I went and hugged him. I also dragged my friend along. :hug:
Got any sign making things near by? :devil:

Sounds kinda EF, but my comment was more along the lines of not having a girlfriend.

sade

Sounds kinda EF, but my comment was more along the lines of not having a girlfriend.

It does sound EF doesn't it, but doesn't reduce the cuddly factor. I was wondering why he was doing it though since he kept blushing and being kind off reserved. Oh well.
I guessed the girlfriend part, but couldn't help teasing a bit. Hug? :hug:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It does sound EF doesn't it, but doesn't reduce the cuddly factor. I was wondering why he was doing it though since he kept blushing and being kind off reserved. Oh well.
I guessed the girlfriend part, but couldn't help teasing a bit. Hug? :hug: