• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Pray tell, what is my type-eth ye droogs?

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
TYPE ME! I kick around here a lot, some people have contested my self-typing. I'd like a re-do.

What's your type?

I've been pretty comfortable as an ENFP 4w5 sp/sx

What colour do you like?

I find most colors as indispensable, but most especially earthy colors and dusky colors.

What is your favourite personality?

Ummm... I don't have any, I just have favorite people. I do tend towards people who have a tinge of 4, drama, earthiness, authenticity, aesthetic finickiness.

Where can you find clams?

Most anywhere other people are leaving clams to find, like tin cans, soups and beaches.

Are you fascinated by wooden planks?

Very much so. I actually have a sordid history with wooden planks, both pine and wide-cut old growth cottonwood.

Do people make you fascinated by boats?

Not in the least.

Does the number 9 resemble the number 6?

The correct question is, how does 9 resemble the number 6:

6 = 1 * 2 * 3
9 = 1 + 2 + 3 + 3

69 ≈ ☯

Sex, nein?

How are elastic bands made?

There's are those ones like rubber bands and they're made by some sort of alchemical process using rubber tree sap, and then there are the ones in your underpants and they are woven from very small stretchy strands made from some other alchemical process.

Do you step on the floor tiles only being able to step on the one's that fit into the pattern in your mind?

I used to occasionally when I was younger, but I suspected that in that way lies future madness, so I stopped.

Do you take your finger and make sure it does not meet a lamp post and only go over it using your field of vision as the picture?

I am unable to parse this question, so I will answer with an affirmative.

If you put a pig in an airplane does that mean that pigs can fly?

If the pig is also the pilot, I believe it meets the criteria of the saying.

Did you ever remember the 5th of November?

I can honestly say that I do not remember any particular 5th November, but I am aware there are days that are labeled November 5, and I remember the historical fact of November 5th, but I don't feel like this is remembering it in itself, especially since I don't feel attached to those specific events even thought I am attached to similar sentiments as remembering, remembering.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I'd like to say you're ENFP. :3 but Im awful at typing people and people frequently want to call me ENFJ or ENTP. :laugh:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You are the most 4 to ever 4.

Besides that I dunno. xNxP makes the most sense.

Last edited:

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think several types could fit for you, but I have seen no reason to believe you shouldn't be ENFP. I have become very hesitant at typing people, ironically since I typed myself correctly; now I have the wisdom to be careful with it. Thanks for the tag though and I hope this thread becomes helpful to you!

Cygnus

I use a lot of people on this site as my "templates" for their chosen types. I couldn't picture you as anything but IEE ENFp, but I get no strong reading on Enneagram.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd trust your assessment more than my own. No alternatives to throw out.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFP 7w6

wait what?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hah, that's an odd proposition.
IIRC sp/sx 7 is described as using 4-ish introspection as escapism. So it kind of makes sense. But I see too much cp6 activity to think your head fix would be 7. So I'm sticking with 4.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I use a lot of people on this site as my "templates" for their chosen types. I couldn't picture you as anything but IEE ENFp, but I get no strong reading on Enneagram.

You changed names?

I must be pretty obvious in my type, too.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not enough info.

Where did these weird test questions come from?

gromit

likes this
DUde how should I know?

You definitely give off xxxP vibes. Let's say ExxP. But you could just be an introvert who enjoys experiencing the world too. More toward F than T. And probably more toward N than S but who even knows :alttongue:

gromit

likes this
ps WHO IS CONTESTING YOUR SELF TESTING, TELL THEM YOU ARE A SUPER COOL PERSON AND THEY SHOULD MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ps WHO IS CONTESTING YOUR SELF TESTING, TELL THEM YOU ARE A SUPER COOL PERSON AND THEY SHOULD MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS

I think I'll say this exact same thing anytime anybody disagrees with me on anything.

KitchenFly

I have no doubting feeling that you are 4w5 but this part (ENFP) your going to have to polish your side show if you wish to convince. I like your humour it impressed me twice your smarts are good and your tempo entertaining.

KitchenFly

I think since you asked a direct question I should honour you with a direct answer you would not respect any thing less Qlip.

Type: 4
sub-type: 4w5 ENTP
Auxiliary wing: 5w6 INTFP
Point of stress, disintegration: 2w1 ENFJ
Point of integration/neurosis: 1w9 ESNTJ

I am un shore of your correct instinctual stack.

You ow me two chickens and a cat fish, Physic surgery you know dose not come cheep even if it's only to flip the lid and have a peep !

Be shore to rap them well in ice before E-mailing..

anyways joking a side, the four utilises both wings, for the 4w5 the wing is five and for the 4w5 the other wing four ENFP is utilised, the mbti type for the 4w3 is ENFP so it is ok for you to see yourself as 4w5 enfp but in my opinion is is more correct that it be seen as 4w5 ENTP with the shadow wing the w3 as being the infp.

if you would like to see the full correlations for the 4w3 just ask, and i will post it for you.

But don't take it all on to seriously light and easy step by step. you may see that some of the unusual different ness of being a 4w5 comes from the two ambidextrous energies, it real explains a lot,. your thought?

anyway all the best with it.i am hoping it is not to touch information to quickly.

small.wonder

So she did.
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=10714]Qlip[/MENTION] No comments on MBTI (as usual from me), but I can speak to Enneagram. What is it about 4 that you question for yourself? Also, what was your tritype again (46...?).

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION] The comprehensive questionnaire was thoughtfully provided by [MENTION=6071]Oaky[/MENTION] and collected by [MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION]

I think since you asked a direct question I should honour you with a direct answer you would not respect any thing less Qlip.

Type: 4
sub-type: 4w5 ENTP
Auxiliary wing: 5w6 INTFP
Point of stress, disintegration: 2w1 ENFJ
Point of integration/neurosis: 1w9 ESNTJ

I am un shore of your correct instinctual stack.

You ow me two chickens and a cat fish, Physic surgery you know dose not come cheep even if it's only to flip the lid and have a peep !

Be shore to rap them well in ice before E-mailing..

anyways joking a side, the four utilises both wings, for the 4w5 the wing is five and for the 4w5 the other wing four ENFP is utilised, the mbti type for the 4w3 is ENFP so it is ok for you to see yourself as 4w5 enfp but in my opinion is is more correct that it be seen as 4w5 ENTP with the shadow wing the w3 as being the infp.

if you would like to see the full correlations for the 4w3 just ask, and i will post it for you.

But don't take it all on to seriously light and easy step by step. you may see that some of the unusual different ness of being a 4w5 comes from the two ambidextrous energies, it real explains a lot,. your thought?

anyway all the best with it.i am hoping it is not to touch information to quickly.

Very interesting, I shall dwell on this tritype jazz that you have laid on me, man. But, don't you know, your payment has already been paid in the privilege of looking inside my head. Normally I charge.

Your theory about the 4 utilizing both wings, does that originate with you, or is it 'common knowledge'?. I have always felt this could be true and other 4's have suspected the same.

[MENTION=10714]Qlip[/MENTION] No comments on MBTI (as usual from me), but I can speak to Enneagram. What is it about 4 that you question for yourself? Also, what was your tritype again (46...?).

I had self typed as 469, I relate strongly to it. I guess I personally don't question being a 4, but I like to occasionally be open to new ideas and interpretations.

KitchenFly

My agenda was not to lay a trip on you, but just to help by showing a mud map that I understand or see.

I see it as a set pattern but as you know there are many layers within the structure of the nine points and it is difficult to exactly explain. All nine points in minds perception and how it works. There seems to be may frequencies so to say so all the functions like I E S N T F P J Si Se Ni Ne Ti Te Fi Fe and so on are expressed at all nine point by all eighteen subtypes but there is tri type and Trifix and instincts and instinctual variants and the three instinctive triangles and more things like these things happening.

So an individual may have an energy from one point happening and have its core energy in an other point happening, perhaps Ti working from an instinctive variant working with tri type component and that maybe part of a set attitude that promotes or support a behaviour that is only active in a certain mind set or situation. All sorts of things going on within a flux as we cognate think sense and feel and work our way though the day and though likes experience.

So my thing is frame work , see what the basic fixed structure of the underling frame work is. But the complexity is in teasing out what is going on for a given action, like what is the form of the shape of what is taking place and much is fluid and much is made of complex fluxes and that is why lots of people see different things differently depending on there level of understanding and focus of thought, so to say.

But there is a set amount of fixed structure at a basic level and that is my interest, mapping that set structure, and it seems to me to be easiest for me to see at the MBTI and subtype interconnect level.

I am all so thinking because my understanding is incomplete , that there is two structures working at once with all the other structures doing there operational actions at once and at the same time in a multiplicity of ways perhaps nine eighteen and with in that three six four two one, what ever ways. Same ways and veering ways be pending on what is happening within the narrative of an individual experiencing the free will within living a life with its simple ness and complexities good and bad , kind or painful or what ever it maybe at a given point in time for an individual or individuals connecting.

So yes complex and most people struggle with small peaces and lots of peaces and it most likely is a bit daunting to think about an over all multiplicity sub structural activity let a lone to map it or figure it out.

So if people go crap I make it ok because I understand what it is like to have small peaces on my plate before my understanding ex celebrated to a larger contextual understanding with more content peaces on the plate to view things through and from, so to say.

So my map I sheared is only to help with an idea of what is taking place and it only covers those actions visible in the structure.

More and other things are taking place at all nine points. But also what i illustrated is happening to.

But it may not be the main thing and other parts may need to be considered to understand those action on the mud map I showed. Or what is the concern an individual maybe seeking insight to or wish to simply understand as a general over view for understanding, so as to think ,Orr yer I know a little bit about that and what maybe going on.

I hope that makes it easier but it most likely may be for now like a glass that is as transparent as muddy water.

Let it settle after looking at it with out questioning it , and your sub conches and un conches will help you out by , by extending little bite of understand at points in time, when your mind is kinda read to recognise things.

Something today something tomorrow and in a month or two of passing time ,at some stage the penny may drop and wow I can see it wow i think I understand.

Maybe not,. Everyone's proses is different and people have divergent wants and agendas and levels of interest. Energy follows thought, that's kinda how it works Glip.

Last edited: