• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI Type?

hoobster4

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
It says in my description 'INFP' but I'm honestly not sure. I've been typed as INFP, INFJ and ENFP.
I think 4w5 definitely suits me, but that's all I'm sure of.
I shall answer the questionnaire, but feel free to ask me questions for clarification :)

What makes you angry?
People who blatantly disregard other people's feelings. Also, people who will just not leave you alone. Oh, and I am sorta impatient, so when people don't get something I tend to get frustrated, I dislike explaining myself.

What do you dislike about people?
I dislike people, full stop. Haha, nah. I just dislike it when people can't see something from my point of view, but act like they do. Or when they nod along to an idea, but when it comes time to actually putting it into action, they say no.
Do you like animals? Why?
I like some animals. I like whales, dogs, dolphins, possums and meerkats. I dislike most birds, particularly chickens and turkeys, but that's another story.
What do you like most about the favourite people in your life?
Uhm, I suppose I like that they support me. I like that they're different, and crazy, and contrast to me.
What do you dislike about yourself?
My changing personality and mood swings. One second I will be super tough on the outside, not even talking, next second I will be bubbly and jumping around, then I will be in my own little dream world.
Do you care about being fashionable?
Not in the traditional way, but yes I do enjoy putting together an outfit that I can feel confident in.
What activities do you enjoy?
I enjoy singing, acting, watching Youtube and reading countless articles about information that I know I will probably not even recall the next day.
What makes you feel secure?
Staying quiet and keeping my head down, until I feel comfortable.
Do you like being in a relationship?
Eh, not usually. Maybe I guess. Depends on the person.
What do you love and why?
Cosy little places, freedom, lack of eyes watching me unless I want them to, music, greenery, vast beautiful landscapes, log cabins, snow, sound, the sky.
What do you spend the most time thinking about?
What I'm going to do next, what difference I will make, the imprint I will leave, the people I will help, the future and the past, and how past and future people will feel or have felt about different things.
How much have you changed over the years?
In appearance, nearly the same. I still have the "Why? But why? No, but why? But why do they do it like that, why not like this?" Attitude. Mum says that the first time she held me as a baby, I wasn't crying, I was looking around questioning who everyone was, and what they were doing here. But when I was younger I also had a lot of opinions and feelings and emotions. I'm still easily upset by being yelled at, that didn't change in the slightest.

Anyways, I hope that helps a bit. Ask me questions if you need to :)

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, this is badly set out, going back to fix.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"My changing personality and mood swings. One second I will be super tough on the outside, not even talking, next second I will be bubbly and jumping around, then I will be in my own little dream world." That doesn't sound like a 4w5, although you claim to be certain of being that type.

"the first time she held me as a baby, I wasn't crying, I was looking around questioning who everyone was, and what they were doing here. But when I was younger I also had a lot of opinions and feelings and emotions. I'm still easily upset by being yelled at, that didn't change in the slightest."

Not 4w5.

Daenera

Rogue heart
At first glance INFX, probably INFP.

Ask me questions if you need to

1.I need to inquire about dem chickens and turkeys??? Also I've noticed you haven't mentioned cats. Surely it must have been a slip up on your behalf. :tongue:

2.Why do you think you have the need to ask why? ;)

hoobster4

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
At first glance INFX, probably INFP.

1.I need to inquire about dem chickens and turkeys??? Also I've noticed you haven't mentioned cats. Surely it must have been a slip up on your behalf. :tongue:

2.Why do you think you have the need to ask why? ;)

Okay, so the general story is, I had to tend to the bird one day. We have a very nasty male turkey, but I was pretty chill. Went into the enclosure to feed them, put the food in the bucket, and begin to walk out casually. The male turkey begins to come closer, and puffs up his feather. I mutter a swear word, and try to intimidate him, he begins to peck at me, and make a horrible noise. I begin to run, and he chases 3 times faster. I've never jumped a fence faster in my life! The stupid chickens like to think I have food when I don't, and we have 30 chickens, I have little peck marks all over my legs.

Yes, I love cats, I've just never had a cuddly, stick around cat. But we have a black cat called Boo, who comes and goes as she pleases.

Daenera

Rogue heart
Okay, so the general story is, I had to tend to the bird one day. We have a very nasty male turkey, but I was pretty chill. Went into the enclosure to feed them, put the food in the bucket, and begin to walk out casually. The male turkey begins to come closer, and puffs up his feather. I mutter a swear word, and try to intimidate him, he begins to peck at me, and make a horrible noise. I begin to run, and he chases 3 times faster. I've never jumped a fence faster in my life! The stupid chickens like to think I have food when I don't, and we have 30 chickens, I have little peck marks all over my legs.

Yes, I love cats, I've just never had a cuddly, stick around cat. But we have a black cat called Boo, who comes and goes as she pleases.
lol!

*gotta love black cats,I have one too :wubbie:

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not exactly sure what you are, but you seem a little too bouncy for an introverted 4w5. You give me an ISFP vibe so far.

hoobster4

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I'm not exactly sure what you are, but you seem a little too bouncy for an introverted 4w5. You give me an ISFP vibe so far.

I don't think I'm an S type, but I've definitely been wrong in the past :)

hoobster4

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Somethings I forgot to mention ;
Im very creative when it comes to writing and English
I love the night,and being alone.
I constantly have ideas
I am always thinking about the future and the past
I have trouble letting go of guilt