• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

At last myself hath been found 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Mychemicalkilljoy

MBTI Type
NOPE
However unlikely this may be, I am an infj. I've researched it for months and took so many socionics tests that I lost track, but the results are in. image.jpgimage.jpg

00c

Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd say so, those who say NFP are pretty off base honestly and I suppose it's understandable given the fact that there are more of them therefore more experience with them rather than NFJs. You seem more extroverted than introverted, however. Dominant Fe rather than Ni.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
^ I agree that OP vibes more like an extrovert than an introvert.

However I have to say that that test is of poor quality, and certainty should not be used as "proof" of a type. The first task is to figure out whether you relate to Ni or Ne more, and if OP must use a test as a framework, this is the best one for her: Keys 2 Cognition - Cognitive Processes. However tests usually only give you an indication of type, and it is important to keep all top three possible types in mind.

To be honest, I don't pick up obvious the Ni/Si dom vibes in posts (structure & concision), and the sprawling, figurative language OP uses is quite typical of xNFPs (and not so of xNFJs). Whatever the case, if OP is a Ni user I find it hard to see it as her dominant function. I am prepared to be wrong but I won't change my mind at the moment.