• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INFJ or INTJ?

Destiny

A wannabe dog
1) What type of people do you admire most?

I admire people who are powerful and successful. I admire people who are different from the majority and who aren't afraid to be themselves. I admire people who have strong opinions on things, people who are strong, intelligent, and decisive.

2) How do people view you?

People who knew me in real life often view me as quiet, calm, stuck-up, smart, decisive etc.

3) How do you view this world?

I tend to view this world in shades of grey. I am slow to come to conclusions about things until I've analyzed it thoroughly from all angles. I am probably the most non-judgemental person you will ever meet. I am always able to put myself into people's shoes, and understand why people did the things they did. Even people like murderers, I have difficulty condemning them because I am always able to put myself into their shoes and view things from their perspective and understand what motivates them to do those evil deeds.

4) What is your main goals in life?

My main goals in life is to achieve all my goals and dreams in life. I'd like to see all my goals and dreams being manifested into reality.

5) What type of people do you dislike most?

Control freaks who tries to micromanage me, people who gives me unsolicited advice into my life. This is why I prefer working for myself rather than working for people.
I am more of a leader than a follower and I am not really good at taking orders from superiors above me. As long as I get the job done, why does it even matter how I did the job?

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I don't admire people as far as I know.

I tend to have most respect for those who are still kind after overcoming impossible odds. And older folks who love agelessly.

I think they view me as laid-back; dingy at best, incapable at worst.

I don't usually care at all what others think about me and never really consider it.

As God's domain we have been given the miracle of life to, to honor and glorify Him. And I want to live in that as much as I possibly can.

To serve God and do His will every day of the rest of my life. This will probably involve loving unconditionally and midwifery, I think.

Those who try to rise above themselves, hurting others along the way.

Destiny

A wannabe dog
I don't admire people as far as I know.

I tend to have most respect for those who are still kind after overcoming impossible odds. And older folks who love agelessly.

I think they view me as laid-back; dingy at best, incapable at worst.

I don't usually care at all what others think about me and never really consider it.

As God's domain we have been given the miracle of life to, to honor and glorify Him. And I want to live in that as much as I possibly can.

To serve God and do His will every day of the rest of my life. This will probably involve loving unconditionally and midwifery, I think.

Those who try to rise above themselves, hurting others along the way.

Ha ha! This is interesting, I saw lots of Fe in the way you answered my post. I guess I can pretty much rule out INFJ as my type now.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh, i guess i misunderstood. I just thought it was for infjs or intjs to figure out the diff between the two. I'm a weirdo, sorry.

You seem like an intj based on your responses.

What do I seem like? :smile:

Didn't you have a wolf avvy?

Destiny

A wannabe dog
Oh, i guess i misunderstood. I just thought it was for infjs or intjs to figure out the diff between the two. I'm a weirdo, sorry.

You seem like an intj based on your responses.

What do I seem like? :smile:

Didn't you have a wolf avvy?

My wolf avvy is baaack. Say hey to my wolf avvy! :D

And yep, you're a 100% INFJ based on the way you answered those questions.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

There isn't a "type" per se. I can admire any person who uses their talents, whatever those talents are. The end result is hat I admire things in most people I know. I don't tend to admire certain people over others because everyone has their gifts and talents.

Smart, successful and a bit aloof. I think there is a big difference between how people view me if they really know me or not. People who don't know me sometimes won't trust me which is offensive to me whereas people who do know me realize just how loyal I am.

I'm not sure how to answer this question. The thing that comes to mind is that the world is a hostile place. I don't know if that's true or not.

Security and love probably

Arrogance can rub me the wrong way. People that I cannot trust or rely on.