• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please type me :)

Mychemicalkilljoy

MBTI Type
NOPE
Hey guys! I've found threads saying that MBTI is not accurate. It constantly changes (for me and others). How do we determine who we are through a test? How can we do this via MBTI and what tests are accurate? Is it better to do a thead? Thanks guys so much if you're up for this!

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You could do some searching around on different websites and read the descriptions of the different types, and see which one you personally identify with the most.

For the test, I took the HumanMetrics one.

What do you think you are so far? Are you really set on whether you're extraverted/introverted, sensing/intuitive, etc.?

Mychemicalkilljoy

MBTI Type
NOPE
You could do some searching around on different websites and read the descriptions of the different types, and see which one you personally identify with the most.

For the test, I took the HumanMetrics one.

What do you think you are so far? Are you really set on whether you're extraverted/introverted, sensing/intuitive, etc.?

I know for sure I'm NF... Other than that, I'm not so sure. Thanks :)

Destiny

A wannabe dog
Hey guys! I've found threads saying that MBTI is not accurate. It constantly changes (for me and others). How do we determine who we are through a test? How can we do this via MBTI and what tests are accurate? Is it better to do a thead? Thanks guys so much if you're up for this!

Try out this cognitive functions test below. This is the most accurate test that I've ever taken so far:

Jungian Cognitive Functions Test

And then from there they will give you your top 3 functions, and you read up those 3 functions and see which of those 3 functions matches you the most, and that shall be your dominant function.