• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Youtubers and Stereotypes

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I hope he finds whatever he is looking for in this life.

I'm apprehensive about talking shit about someone who isn't here to defend himself.

Mychemicalkilljoy

MBTI Type
NOPE
I hope he finds whatever he is looking for in this life.

I'm apprehensive about talking shit about someone who isn't here to defend himself.

Yeah, same. Wait a second... I'm guessing how this whole thing started was that he said something and an NF or SF got butthurt, and he did his Se thing which made them even more mad and then the F started ranting about it. He got banned and then the hate festered even more because he wasn't there to defend himself. When he came back, the hate was so strong that he snapped.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, same. Wait a second... I'm guessing how this whole thing started was that he said something and an NF or SF got butthurt, and he did his Se thing which made them even more mad and then the F started ranting about it. He got banned and then the hate festered even more because he wasn't there to defend himself. When he came back, the hate was so strong that he snapped.

I don't really know the full details of what happened. I think many of the most aggressive posts which led to his permabanning were either deleted or edited by the mods.

I'm not sure it was any one action or post in particular which got him banned but rather a pattern of repeated behaviour which led to his banishment. You could ask a mod.

It is a shame though. He is a smart guy and did have some interesting insights to share, it's just that he had a very aggressive and confrontational style which is a death sentence in a forum dominated by NFs and NTs who tend to be more diplomatic or placid and often might take aggressive behaviour too personal... I think he was just provoking responses in a way that came natural to him. I highly doubt he would ever follow through with any threats he may have made to others.

Cygnus

he would make rape jokes in RED TEXT AND SIZE 7 FONT

i think thats hilarious

Mychemicalkilljoy

MBTI Type
NOPE
he would make rape jokes in RED TEXT AND SIZE 7 FONT

i think thats hilarious

Making rape jokes is taking it too far. It's one thing to make a slightly offensive joke, but he needs to know when enough is enough. No one should EVER make jokes about sexual abuse. As far as I'm concerned, there IS NOTHING there to joke about. I'm not personally offended, but other people might be. I'm just appalled that someone would even say things like that. He's like what-25? I get Se, and I get along amazingly well with ESTPs, but once you post something like that online, it is almost garunteed that you will never find another job.

Mychemicalkilljoy

MBTI Type
NOPE
W
So by making a simple joke anonymously to an online audience of strangers, you never receive another paycheck in your life and starve on the streets. Freedom of Fucking Speech indeed. First World Paradise of opportunity and prosperity.

That's not a world reasonable people can survive in. That's like Animal Farm.

Who are you to be swingin around whiteknighting for raped people, anyway? Do you really have enough life experience with that kinda thing to know? You're not a rape victim. I can tell just by looking at you, you've never been raped in your life, because that kinda shit fucks you up forever, your mind is just gone. You don't have any right to act like you're defending rape victims because you don't understand it, you don't understand the difference between jestful spoken word and action, you want to think you're morally superior and you're NOT, you pretend to care and you don't.

A joke is a joke and you should be able to tell the difference.

I'm sorry if I offended you. I actually did not see the posts. I just overreacted. And yeah, you're right about the fact that I have absolutely no experience with rape. You are making a perfectly logical point.
What I will say though, is that just because you haven't experienced something, doesn't mean that you can't feel empathy and want to help them and care about rape victims. Also, our government looks at everything we do online. The jobs that do background checks often search your history, and if they find ANYTHING that is obscene, no job for you. I apologize if I come across as thinking that I am "morally superior." I don't think I'm morally superior. I'm just moral. And if you were looking to offend me, you did it wrong. I care about rape victims and also about all of you and EJ. I apologize if I jump to conclusions.

Mychemicalkilljoy

MBTI Type
NOPE
Your lives must be incredibly boring to be caring so much about someone elses whom you hardly even know, it's really pathetic and it reminds me of the dramatic scrubs in my school who haven't an ounce of interesting to them.

I gotta say, I'm a bit butthurt, but just because you care about strangers doesn't mean your life is boring. I care about lots of people that I haven't met yet, and my life is far from boring. Then again, this is subjective, not objective logic. And yes, I do like logic and yes I am a feeler.

Mychemicalkilljoy

MBTI Type
NOPE
Your lives must be incredibly boring to be caring so much about someone elses whom you hardly even know, it's really pathetic and it reminds me of the dramatic scrubs in my school who haven't an ounce of interesting to them so they leech off anyone who might have substance to them. Useless, worthless, and a complete waste of time is what this is. Can't you find something better to talk about? A topic that actually might matter? How does this matter? Attention-seeking is what it is. He's hardly as "mad" as some of you people make him out to be and even if he is, you're not helping by doing all of this, whatever it is.

Yeah you have a point. I guess it doesn't matter. You guys are pretty damn smart. I do this a lot. I get into arguments just to stand up for the "oppressed" when my motive is to help peopl even, I never actually do because honestly, I care t much. The reason I posted this is to discuss something, not to get attention.

00c

Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah you have a point. I guess it doesn't matter. You guys are pretty damn smart.

You replied too quickly. Unless your intent is on phoning him and trying to "counsel" him, this really doesn't help. Being terribly invested in others' personal lives generally lay in a subconscious dissatisfaction with oneself if I'm not mistaken. Maybe I am. idts.

Mychemicalkilljoy

MBTI Type
NOPE
The whole point in life is to make the world a better place. I'll admit that I've had problems and compared to the rest of the world, they aren't all that bad. I just get so caught up in others' emotions that I feel them myself. I think I'm kind of selfish, even though I don't want to admit it. You know what? This post is kind of attention seeking.

- - - Updated - - -

You replied too quickly. Unless your intent is on phoning him and trying to "counsel" him, this really doesn't help. Being terribly invested in others' personal lives generally lay in a subconscious dissatisfaction with oneself if I'm not mistaken. Maybe I am. idts.

Actually, I'd love to counsel him.

00c

Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The whole point in life is to make the world a better place. I'll admit that I've had problems and compared to the rest of the world, they aren't all that bad. I just get so caught up in others' emotions that I feel them myself. I think I'm kind of selfish, even though I don't want to admit it.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, I'd love to counsel him.

Well, I wouldn't want to be counseled by someone who publicly refers to me as "mad".

Mychemicalkilljoy

MBTI Type
NOPE
Well, I wouldn't want to be counseled by someone who publicly refers to me as "mad".

Good point there, BUT I don't think he is an insane person. I think that he is going through stuff that turns you insane until you overcome it. He needs the love that he lacks I. His life. He need acceptance.

Cygnus

Your lives must be incredibly boring to be caring so much about someone elses whom you hardly even know, it's really pathetic and it reminds me of the dramatic scrubs in my school who haven't an ounce of interesting to them.

Boring == Low-Maintenance.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I kinda feel like a bad person right now.

You don't seem like a bad person to me.

However, as [MENTION=19700]Starcrash[/MENTION] said, it probably is a good idea not to discuss a banned member's psychological state when they aren't around to confirm, deny or explain anything.

Mychemicalkilljoy

MBTI Type
NOPE
"So by making a simple joke anonymously to an online audience of strangers, you never receive another paycheck in your life and starve on the streets. Freedom of Fucking Speech indeed. First World Paradise of opportunity and prosperity.

Who are you to be swingin around whiteknighting for raped people, anyway? Do you really have enough life experience with that kinda thing to know? You're not a rape victim. I can tell just by looking at you, you've never been raped in your life, because that kinda shit fucks you up forever, your mind is just gone. You don't have any right to act like you're defending rape victims because you don't understand it, you don't understand the difference between jestful spoken word and action, you want to think you're morally superior and you're NOT, you pretend to care and you don't.

A joke is a joke and you should be able to tell the difference."

[MENTION=20944]Nihilogen[/MENTION] [MENTION=23686]00c[/MENTION]
Holy crap I thought about it and this actually makes legit sense. I have a brother in a wheelchair and my parents kind of... Parent in a gentle way (I won't say anything bad about them), and I guess I took after them. I AM NOT blaming this on my parents. I turned out to be a "politically righteous" person because I got good attention for it. I got complimented and I felt loved. Yeah I'm an enneagram 2. So basically I'm "attention seeking" and I can be self righteous. Sorry for just realizing this and making a huge deal... Sometimes I need to think before standing up and speaking. And yeah I bet I'm younger than anyone else on here so-- you know what I'll just stop talking.

Again_Chloe

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I like EJ.
His videos are usually funny, and quite correct, he is quite perceptive. And also I like bluntness. I dont think he's gone mad, based on 2 vids you posted... 'goodbye' and other, sounds like trolling. :huh:

However, this thread is disturbing. Like your personal mealtdown, [MENTION=23956]Mychemicalkilljoy[/MENTION]:huh:

Again_Chloe

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
"So by making a simple joke anonymously to an online audience of strangers, you never receive another paycheck in your life and starve on the streets. Freedom of Fucking Speech indeed. First World Paradise of opportunity and prosperity.

A joke is a joke and you should be able to tell the difference."

[MENTION=20944]Nihilogen[/MENTION] [MENTION=23686]00c[/MENTION]
Holy crap I thought about it and this actually makes legit sense. I have a brother in a wheelchair and my parents kind of... Parent in a gentle way (I won't say anything bad about them), and I guess I took after them. I AM NOT blaming this on my parents. I turned out to be a "politically righteous" person because I got good attention for it. I got complimented and I felt loved. Yeah I'm an enneagram 2. So basically I'm "attention seeking" and I can be self righteous. Sorry for just realizing this and making a huge deal... Sometimes I need to think before standing up and speaking. And yeah I bet I'm younger than anyone else on here so-- you know what I'll just stop talking.
:D you're funny.

how old are you?

Just dont give so much shit if you're moral or not, do you try to be perfect? You sound more 1ish to me, maybe your wing?!

It's draining - I hate when people have rules for everybody how to live their life.

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I like EJ.
His videos are usually funny, and quite correct, he is quite perceptive. And also I like bluntness. I dont think he's gone mad, based on 2 vids you posted... 'goodbye' and other, sounds like trolling. :huh:

However, this thread is disturbing. Like your personal mealtdown, [MENTION=23956]Mychemicalkilljoy[/MENTION]:huh:

This is why I'm not commenting, I cant tell if he's trolling or not. I think it's just silly to get all caught up in someone's life like that when you technically have no idea what sort of person he really is.

But Mychemicalkilljoy seems so easily moved and affected :p It's kinda cute, kinda worrying. You definitely sound young.