• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I am not sure about my type

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
When under stress I become paranoid about a potiential bad event is going to be real bad, but it was not as dramatic as ot came in reality, and I try to find a quick solution to get out of that situation. What two weak functions do I display.

Tomb1

is your instinctive truth like any these SO/SX 6w5s.

Chris Leben

60a744641782ad278a6c5b8f648c16e2_400x400.jpeg

Ronnie Ortiz

281x211.jpg

Steven "red" Thoen

hqdefault.jpg

Raouli "Berlin" Glasgow

dnzm.jpg

Felipe Coronel

Felipe%2BCoronel%2B2012%2BRock%2BBells%2BFestival%2BPress%2B_f2c3sYDSoNl.jpg

Bill Goldberg

celeb-apprentice-bill-goldberg.jpg

Jim Neidhart

jim-neidhart-mugshot-2.jpg

Evastover

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
is your instinctive truth like any these SO/SX 6w5s.

Chris Leben

60a744641782ad278a6c5b8f648c16e2_400x400.jpeg

Ronnie Ortiz

281x211.jpg

Steven "red" Thoen

hqdefault.jpg

Raouli "Berlin" Glasgow

dnzm.jpg

Felipe Coronel

Felipe%2BCoronel%2B2012%2BRock%2BBells%2BFestival%2BPress%2B_f2c3sYDSoNl.jpg

Bill Goldberg

celeb-apprentice-bill-goldberg.jpg

Jim Neidhart

jim-neidhart-mugshot-2.jpg

So many people with heavy brows.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I think I am more of an enneagram 3

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I truly cannot tell if someone is lying or not, but I can be a little mistrusting of what some people say, but it is goes to the fact that people can be wrong sometimes and they are not always going to see the exact details of the solution and when I ask a question to someone who said a certain thing and then they get mad because I think they are liars, but in all reality, I believe that everybody can look at one thing, but somehow manages to miss certain aspects of the object. I am not always toi sure about everyone because in all reality anyone can screw you over, even people who are closest to and that is why I will not rely in people for everything, but for some things.

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
What makes you say that

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I think I need more information to type you. Have you done any personality tests or questionnaires?

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I did and the first personality test was the 16 petsonality types and the first one said I was an istj, but it was the keirsey version. Then after all that, I took the personality test, a lot of them said INXX, but I do not believe. I am an fi dom or an ni dom because I do not have a very high sense of attaching myself to everything in an emotional, but a lot of people come to view me as wierd or kind of crazy.

I saw potential in a video game and I was coming up with what if series for dragonball z for example if future trunks git defeated instead of future gohan, I believe that he would have ascended to super saiyan two and defeat the androids and I was thinking of new ultimate moves for dbz burst limit 2 but I believe it was more fun for me to fantasize anout the this imaginary game.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
You could have a go at one of the questionnaires in the questionnaire compilation thread, there's a range of them with some really good open questions to help others type you.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
You could not figure it out, thank you

Destiny

A wannabe dog
When under stress I become paranoid about a potiential bad event is going to be real bad, but it was not as dramatic as ot came in reality, and I try to find a quick solution to get out of that situation. What two weak functions do I display.

I recommend you to try out socionics.

There are 4 different quadras: Gamma, Beta, Alpha, Delta.

Socionics Quadras

Once you managed to figure out your quadras, then from there you will be able to narrow it down to your socionics type, and then once you found your socionics type you will automatically know what is your mbti type as well.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I did and the first personality test was the 16 petsonality types and the first one said I was an istj, but it was the keirsey version. Then after all that, I took the personality test, a lot of them said INXX, but I do not believe. I am an fi dom or an ni dom because I do not have a very high sense of attaching myself to everything in an emotional, but a lot of people come to view me as wierd or kind of crazy.

I saw potential in a video game and I was coming up with what if series for dragonball z for example if future trunks git defeated instead of future gohan, I believe that he would have ascended to super saiyan two and defeat the androids and I was thinking of new ultimate moves for dbz burst limit 2 but I believe it was more fun for me to fantasize anout the this imaginary game.

I've done similar things too in that fantasizing of what if's, but I take it analysis along with that fantasizing just as heavily. To analyze everything about whatever I am interest so much in. So I as an Intuitive Thinker at least, seem to share that trait of looking into such theoretical things so maybe an intuitive thinker, though it is interesting you have yourself as enfj here suggesting that is what you think. Contrary.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
It was a self type. If I was to go by function in finding ways to improve dbz burst. I saw the potential it has and I thought of ways i think it could be better.
Ni t ti loop, ti t loop or neti combo

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Improving dbz burst limit. What I notice and don't understand how someone can make the games and take out some good stuff in the previous games and add in new stuff to replace instead of keeping both, resulting in fan's picking at that aspect unhappily. The way it bounces around becomes a more focus of frustration, than the actual solution, though. But you're aimed at improving things... like a type 3 enneagram as perfectionistic, yet typed as a 4w3 which is surprising emotional based in it's description..

You consider yourself detached as well as analytical.. seems more T. Even somewhat theoretical. But this isn't much to go off. You have a hard time attaching yourself to everything. T.

But I don't have enough information to go off of and come to any real more solid conclusion.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I have a cool defeat match in which the opponents health meter low to the point where the opponent becomes ash and tge whole planet is destroyed. It says ko. Then you could tag teams, but also you could literally create a new character and you could make new character designs. You can also present your character in making an ultimate attack, in which you can manuever by determining your first step of move, is it going to be physical or blast, if so blast, do you want the attack in rapid blast or just one blast, if you want rapid, how many blast you want to use and if so, do you wanted to end with a big ball of energy or a ki blast. You could call your character or attack any title. There is so many features that I cannot explain.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have a cool defeat match in which the opponents health meter low to the point where the opponent becomes ash and tge whole planet is destroyed. It says ko. Then you could tag teams, but also you could literally create a new character and you could make new character designs. You can also present your character in making an ultimate attack, in which you can manuever by determining your first step of move, is it going to be physical or blast, if so blast, do you want the attack in rapid blast or just one blast, if you want rapid, how many blast you want to use and if so, do you wanted to end with a big ball of energy or a ki blast. You could call your character or attack any title. There is so many features that I cannot explain.

So. When the Health Meter lowers.. the opponent becomes ash and the planet is destroyed. Ko, in this case, would stand for "Killed Off" which I believe might destroy the Teen rating of the game despite the adding realism, not that I'd complain. It would an intriguing step. But oh, how I'd love to see a destructo disk actual kill the opponent, making something like a "fatality" from Mortal Kombat. It would be something new, and the same old bores me.

Dragonball Xenoverse already has this character designing aspect and choosing your own finishing move. But if we compare the reality to the possibility of creating your own, then we would have to get into the system of how it would possibly function. But it all sums down to more extensive possibilities with their engine to implement more features into the currently still somewhat limited feature that they have now, they'd probably make an excuse of why they can't do such and such as pipe dreams.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
After you launch an ultimate attack depending on what type of ultimate, if it is blast such as death cannon, the attackee receive several options, either move out of the way, use an ultimate or super attack or blocj the blast. You can move out the way by pressing the exact that your opponent could press. If you have to block it, you would have to do button mash, if you win, you get to throw it back, if it is a tie, the blast attack goes up in the air. If the opponents, you get ash if your health is real low and you get to see your opponent be consumed by the blast. You could customize your character's super attack and ultimate attack, but you can use up to two ultimate atttacks and two to four supers attacks of any sort.

I just realized. You can either way in story mode, you can go galaxy, you are able to go good guy or bad guy.
You can customize your characters strength, health, abilities and this is where the galaxy mide .
Characters such as qui, dodoria will not be in this game.

I believe that you are intp.
If I was to look at my type, it would istp, xntj, infj, estp with good ti.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So quick time button options, in which case the world slows down a little or just shows a scene of the blast hurling through the air and both players press a random button or set of buttons that pops up on screen and achieve whatever action as a result. This is in terms of trying to dodge, block, or fire back an attack at any rate. The amount of ultimate and super attacks may not be enough though, because there are only so much attacks characters do in which case their must be a clear limit. Having 6 big attacks total might be a bit much for the average players to be able to keep track of.

Choosing one's alligment though. Maybe a Hero storyline, and a Villain storyline respectively and based off the personality the character might auto-say certain things or have it's own dialogue wheel which would be a huge jump in the freedom to explore the world as an individual in it. To be swept up in it.
The customization should go off a point system where you pick and choose what abilities to add on based off how far you are in the story like in bioware games, to eventually max it out for it can't go on forever.
Agreed. Such minor characters can afford to be removed, keeping all the important ones. All of the bigger villains. Removing none. For anyone not included, perhaps dlc. But removing the insignificant makes room for the player list of characters.

intj, entj, or entp for you. With the limited information I have.
I have the conundrum of being stuck in a big three myself. intj, intp, and entp. I'll probably get around to making a thread for it soon do to the lack of concrete solid answers I don't like.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
That is all i have.
I would still the way i am presenting seems fe, what the people wants getting them excited for this video. Ni for being piercing and having a laser focus. Ti os very indept, you see a lot of it in the way the video is present.