• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I am not sure about my type

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
If janemba did not have the ability to use the law of matter, I think goku could probably put up a better fight and the odds would be fair. If anything, janemba is about 20 to 30 percent of goku's strength.

I did not read the magna.

How did you come to the conclusion of me being entj, you did not explain it ib cognitive function style.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your typing seems to flow out in a way that suggests you're thinking as you type. Do you more often think before you speak or do you tend to think as you go (whether speaking or typing), with verbalization/typing being an integral step in forming your thoughts?

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I think before I speak,it seems like that because I have a tendency to not think things through.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
I see definite Ti traits in you, supplied by Ne.

attachment.php

Attachments

• thinker002.jpg
    thinker002.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 140

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
How do you come to that conclusion ?
I would rather say beta than alpha, I have a hard rdge to me.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
How do you know that i am te.

You guys are not the best typers, but you are full of fun.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
How do you come to that conclusion ?
I would rather say beta than alpha, I have a hard rdge to me.

Your main focus here has been categorizing people into types and discussing the functions. I suppose the reason for that could reveal a different function at work, though.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
To be honest with you, I will always have a certain of doing things

I would type patrick bateman as estp, a lot of people typed him as tj because he is calculating and he thinks things through.

In all reality, he is se ti fe ni
I would say se because he lives in the moment and he is scanning the environment and buy some of the most expensive itens

Ti cones out in his observation in which he is certain that his fiancee is having an affair, he is asking himself questions such as what us reality, does this even exist.

Fe- the way he seduced prostitues is more with his intellect and he seems to be aware of the atmosphere in that speech about rights, promoting good the good of the people.in order to make himself look like a good man. If yoi look through my posts if what said about fi vs fe, I have stated that a lt of fi users wiuld have the vibe of someone who will hear your problems, not as an adviser, but as an equal and could give advice to help you out. Fe feels like tgat of a wiseman, as they are above and they will advice in solving your emotional probkems, they can come off as teachers. An ideal fi user would be captain america vs Esmeralda who is enfj from the hunchback if notre dame. I brung this up because captain America talking to tony stark about selfishness and etc. It is like he is talking to him on a deeper level.
Esmeralda feels like that of a wiseman,giving you advice about quasimodo problems, let your emotions guide you, she sees the potential good that he could do for society.
Ni the voice message that he left for his lawyer, he sees thaat he is not going to get away with murder.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
To be honest, i am not a direct speaker, i said this because i use my ability to use words to the best of my ability so people could understand. I analyze the situation in a way that can be methodical. Sometimes my words do not come out the way people would understand other than. If i was a ti dom or auxiliary, ot would be ne ti or vice versa, if i was using se, ot would be ti se ni fe because i am not direct enough to be se dom. If i was fe dom or aux, it would be infj, isfj if was a tj, it would be ne te or te inferior.