• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type swiveling

Swiveling's Type

• INTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INTJ

• ENTP

• ENTJ

• ISTP

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • ISTJ

• ESTP

• ESTJ

• INFP

• ISFP

• ENFP

• ESFP

• INFJ

• ISFJ

• ENFJ

• ESFJ

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Swivelinglight

Permabanned
Hi guys this is one of those poll threads where I put the link in my signature and you all type me.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTP 6w5 Sx

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ISTP 6w5 Sx
I probably agree with this except for sx. I don't think he has much sx at all. I'd have wagered sp/so or so/sp.

Nicodemus

I don't remember my last guess. It could have been ISTP as well. But you didn't really like that, did you?

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, crap. I misread the thread title as "Type Sniveling."

I was surprised to find it was someone unbanned? (I'd been expecting [insert your least favorite MBTI type here].) :shock:

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, crap. I misread the thread title as "Type Sniveling."

I was surprised to find it was someone unbanned? (I'd been expecting [insert your least favorite MBTI type here].) :shock:

I answered the poll. As of now, there is 100% unanimous agreement about your type.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ISTP based on the small amount of you I've seen but I wanted to contribute to your number of votes. :D