• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Questionaire Round 2

Navyyyd

No one answered my first so heres another...

1. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.

I am a 21 year old male. Recently I have begun to have anger issues though it comes and goes, it comes out very strongly when I am drunk. I think deep down I have a lot of anger, I have been, or at least I feel I have been, rejected most of my life. While I had an amazing family life I was often bullied growing up due to my looks, my looks are no longer a negative issue and I am often called "cute", but I am still angry and have a difficult time forgetting. I sometimes irrationally take this anger out on society as a whole.

2. Study these two images here and here. Which one do you prefer and why? How would you describe it?

Hmm, well before I would have chosen the first picture but now I prefer the second. It gives me a feeling of warmth, it makes me want to go to a restaurant/cafe with my friends and experience a good time with them.

3. Please describe yourself as a person if you were to introduce yourself to someone else like in a cover letter. What kind of person are you and why?

Well I'm a pretty nice guy, I love have fun, I like to socialize with anyone so long as they are moderately interesting. I may at times offend people with my jokes but they are just that, jokes, I tease to lighten the mood and show I care. I like to socialize but I'd rather do stuff, Playing basketball > talking about our feelings. I love competition and winning. Though I love to socialize there are moments where I need alone time, not to "recharge" necessarily, I just need to clear my head. I procrastinate all the time, I have great ideas to improve my future but I don't have the will power to execute them.

4. What kind of person would you LIKE to be? Why? What kind of person would you NOT want to be? Why?

I would like to be more disciplined and have stronger will power, it's something I've always had a problem with. I'm not socially awkward or anything but I wish I was that guy who had hundreds of friends and could get virtually any girl. I want to be a extremely successful when I grow up, I'd love to be an important business man leading groups of people and making moves in the stock market. Cheat code: watch the trailer for wolf of Wall Street, that's who I want to be, expect less of a douche. I fear this will never happen due to my lack of focus and ability to plan for the future. I also wish I was better with my feelings, I bottle up my negative emotions due to my fear of them.

Basically, I wish I could have a perfect of fun and work rather then being focused on fun all the time.

5. Do you think there are any differences to how you described yourself and how people actually perceive you? How do you think others would describe you? If there are any discrepancies between these two that are you are aware of; do you know why exactly that is?

Yes, I described myself as nice while others often call me "rude" or an "asshole", even my close friends. Everything else they would agree with almost 100%, I am called fun, competitive, and undisciplined rather often.

6. What in life do you find to be of importance? Why? If you are unsure you can always take the Value Test and post the results here. Do note that it helps if you narrow it down to 20 or ideally 10 values as suggested at stage 2.

Basically fun, friendship, love, winning, success.

7. How do you react to new situations in your life? Can you describe an event in your life where you were in an unknown situation? How did you deal with it?

Eh, I don't have strong answer for this, it depends on the situation. Just this week me and my friend flew to Hawaii for free, (he works for the airport so he gets benefits) we went without planning anything, we had no where to stay and only had $200 with us. We had to sneak into a pool of a hotel to sleep on their lawn chairs. The second day we basically admitted defeat and flew to Colorado instead to visit family. It was a fun experience and it was cool to live a completely different life style for a change but it's defiantly not something I'd do again.

8. Please describe yourself when you are in a stressful situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.

I am terrible at handling stress. I become irrationally emotional and grim. The problem is I don't focus on just the one situation, when I'm stressed I start thinking about everything that I think is wrong with me, if I fail at work I don't just think about how I failed at work, I think "I failed at work, I get bad grades, my girlfriend dumped me, and I'm still skinny after lifting for years, wtf is wrong with me!?"

9. Please describe yourself when you are in an enjoyable situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.

I act the pretty much the same externally but my internal world changes. The anger I have stored deep down completely goes away, I feel warm, loved, innocent, almost like a child on Christmas.

Now that I think about it, the happiest moments of my life in the past few years have all involved women telling me I was good looking,which obviously can't be a good sign psychologically speaking...

10. Describe your relationship to socialization. How do you perceive one-on-one interaction? How do you perceive group interaction?

I love socializing, I often go out of my way to talk to strangers. I don't perceive 1-1 interaction much differently than I perceive group interaction. I just care about being with fun people, quality > quantity.

11. Describe your relationship to society. What are the elements of it you hold important or unimportant (e.g. social norms, values, customs, traditions)? How do you see people as a whole?

I don't really care. I conform to social norms to an extent so I can fit in and make friends, don't care about much else. I think people are way to different to view them as a whole, but I guess generally speaking; most people are overall good while a few are overall bad, people need to take more responsibility for their actions and mistakes and stop blaming other external factors.

12. Describe your relationship to authority. How do you perceive authority? What does it mean to you, and how do you deal with it?

Authority is great, without rules and without order the world would be in chaos, having said that I have no problem breaking rules and going against authority if I deem the rule "stupid" or because I just want to. I often run red lights if there are no cars around, I've also done things such sneak into hotels to use their hot tubes, and have changed my grade in the teachers computer.

I know this makes me sound like a hypocrite but basically, I think rules are very important but I have no problem breaking them for personal gain.

13. Describe your relationship to order and chaos. What do order and chaos mean to you? How do they manifest in your daily life?

To much order is boring, to much chaos ruins the fun, the best is just a little bit of chaos.

14. What is it that you fear in life? Why? How does this fear manifest to you both in how you think and how you act?

I fear living a boring life deprived of fun and physically stimulation, i fear being lonely and unloved, to a much lesser extent I fear being unsuccessful.

Kevin A.S.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
maybe entp, wait for future comment :D

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=23654]Navyyyd[/MENTION] :

Like I said on the other thread, a lot of what I said looked like Fe could be interpreted as Fi Se. What do you think of that, or Se Fi?