• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Could I be mixed types?

Yaru

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Well I can't lie, like INTJ, they don't act, they are true. I've created a emotional mask because I often been left alone because of my animal kind of state. By learning what was hurting I hided the arrogant part of me. Maybe my emotional aspect is calculated, but I don't like to hurt. Sometime it's the other way around, people come to me and remind me how I was rude, and all surprised, that's an aspect that I can't hide, looking rude on how I speak, but I'm not rude inside lol.

MMh. What about INFJ? INFJs tend to type themselves as INTJ because they can be pretty logic and very intellectually developed.

Anyay, both INTP and INTJ usually lack emotions, or they don't know how to show them properly. But it is possible to be an INTx who is more empathetic and emotional.
Did you try this?
INTJ or INTP Test - CelebrityTypes.com

Occam's Chainsaw

Why are you so sure you're introverted if you dislike being "left alone"? It sounds more like you are socially withdrawn not out of choice but consequence of being awkward/clumsy. Your post seems to hint at a want for social acceptance that's eluding you.

It reminds me of the the Delta rationalizing social withdrawal with a delusion of being Sigma.

You also ooze F.

Ryukishi

MMh. What about INFJ? INFJs tend to type themselves as INTJ because they can be pretty logic and very intellectually developed.

Anyay, both INTP and INTJ usually lack emotions, or they don't know how to show them properly. But it is possible to be an INTx who is more empathetic and emotional.
Did you try this?
INTJ or INTP Test - CelebrityTypes.com
Nice test, seemed like right on spot questions. I got 65% INTJ 35% INTP. INFJ are similar too, but I'm not idealistic at all.

Why are you so sure you're introverted if you dislike being "left alone"? It sounds more like you are socially withdrawn not out of choice but consequence of being awkward/clumsy. Your post seems to hint at a want for social acceptance that's eluding you.

It reminds me of the the Delta rationalizing social withdrawal with a delusion of being Sigma.

You also ooze F.

I like to be alone, I'm one of the biggest loner I know. I think it's because being too much of an loner made me so out of reach for let say work study, that my logic made me learn that I needed to be more human, I took me a lot of time, around the age of 25 and 30 I've began to be able to make my way into social, and my goal was specially for study/working, getting laid lol. INTJ search long-term partner and are little team oriented.

Yaru

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Nice test, seemed like rigth questions. I got 65% INTJ 35% INTP. INFJ are similar too, but I'm not idealistic at all.

I like to be alone, I'm one of the biggest loner I know. I think it's because being too much of an loner made me so out of reach for let say work study, that my logic made me learn that I needed to be more human, I took me a lot of time, around the age of 25 and 30 I've began to be able to make my way into social, and my goal was specially for study/working, getting laid lol. INTJ search long-term partner and are little team oriented.

Interesting. Well. You are the only one who can decide the right type for yourself. If you feel confident about it you could probably be an INTJ since you know yourself better than we could ever know you.

Just for curiosity, what do you get in this one

Ryukishi

Interesting. Well. You are the only one who can decide the right type for yourself. If you feel confident about it you could probably be an INTJ since you know yourself better than we could ever know you.

Just for curiosity, what do you get in this one

I got INFJ, well I begin to have no doubt about it now. Maybe my art sens and my feeling can have been the result of logical thinking. Or my thinking/feeling just can be move at will, or the question are too vague, idk. I feel I fit the INFJ, but INTJ is more precise, like as if INFJ is not a type separate from me.

Yaru

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I got INFJ, well I begin to have no doubt about it now. Maybe my art sens and my feeling can have been the result of logical thinking. Or my thinking/feeling just can be move at will, or the question are too vague, idk. I feel I fit the INFJ, but INTJ is more precise, like as if INFJ is not a type separate from me.

Sounds good. It could be a good sign if you are convinced of it. Anyways, it's really common for F types to score T in that test , but not the way around, so I'd say you could define yourself as an INTJ, but keep your options open and maybe try to learn more about INFJ. Descriptions not always tell the fullest true, even because a type like INFJ is extremely rare. My best friend is an INFJ and she has this INFJ-INTJ swinging quite often. It was indeed quite hard for her to figure out her type. The problem is to learn to distinguish what you are from what you want to be.

I recommend you to create a new thread that specifically calls for INFJs and INTJs. They could help you better than I do.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
All types are a mix - a mix of the 8 functions. And you may use certain functions in a way which is atypical for your type.

Ryukishi

Yep, I feel that seeing our Briggs Myers types as the main structure helps to be categorical on which one is the dominant. I tried the other popular test Enneagram and Socionics and the results of those three together give a good and really precise description of my personality. INTJ 1w2 EII.

Ryukishi

Years later, a lot of MBTI reading later, I'm 100% sure and very strong INTJ-A. lol

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
16Personalities gaves me ENFJ-T.