• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INFP or ISFP? Help!

how would you type me?

• INFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OTHER

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Venetian

MBTI Type
Isfp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
When I first joined I thought I was an Infj (when depressed I can look like one) but I'm definitivily a Fi user. I relate 100% to the enneagram 4 sx-sp but I can't figure out my mbti. INFP OR ISFP?
sorry about my broken english :D

1. Which would come out on top in a battle... Zombies, Vampires, or Werewolves? And why?

Vampires. Vampires are cool. Werewolves are major pussies and have short reach. Zombies don't protect their chin and come straight foward, so vampires (tall, lanky, with long arms) taking lateral steps could land combinations at will. Vampires wins.

2. What is your idea of the perfect day?

Liquoring myself up and go for a walk (you don't get arrested for that in Europe)

3. What really is the correct way to pronounce potato and tomato?

Don't really care, english is not even a language, just many weird noises.

4. If you could live anywhere, where would you live (doesn't have to be a real place)?

Yes, It has to be real. Somewhere in Brazil or Dominican Republic. Very good looking women.

5. What changes would you make if you were president/king/emperor/ruler of the world?

I don't care about ruling. I don't care about ruling the world. I would take either Brazil, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Puerto Rico...
I would just be the minister of the carnal love. Glutes workouts would be compulsory for women. It would be a civic duty.

6. Using only words that start with the letter S, describe yourself.

Super Silly

7. If you could be a member of the opposite sex for one day...what would you do?

If I had a booty I would try some thongs on, otherwise I would just sleep.

8. What is your biggest pet peeve?

Group mentality

9. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be?

A dog. Many Dogs: 1 belgian sheppard, 1 german sheppard, 1 scottish terrier 1 fox terrier, some 5 french poodles, a dozen of cats. Well maybe a raccoon, a dormouse...

10. Are you a night owl or an early bird?
Night owl.

11. How do you respond to clingy people?
They are fine if I have enough time.

12. If you could change the ocean to any color, what would that color be?
It's perfect the way it is.

13. What are you primarily interested in?
Writing

14. What's the most recent cool thing you've learned?
How to say blowjob in mandarin.

15. You're on death row... what's your last meal?
They would have to catch me alive

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Too little information to type you.

blahblahbob

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Too little information to type you.

You sure? Ne's would approach these questions in a completely different way typically. Namely, they'd likely be more expository regarding them, speaking in abstracts and far less concrete. E.g.:

"I don't care about ruling. I don't care about ruling the world. I would take either Brazil, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Puerto Rico...
I would just be the minister of the carnal love. Glutes workouts would be compulsory for women. It would be a civic duty. "

"Yes, It has to be real. Somewhere in Brazil or Dominican Republic. Very good looking women."

Either he's trolling us or he's Se.

Venetian

MBTI Type
Isfp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I wasn't trolling I was being spontaneous :D. I have never been very argumentative by the way. Pictures would have inspired me a lot more I guess, or answering in another language (a romance one). I realized how much of a Se it sounded only after reading my answers.
I have a question... do Se+Ni resemble Ne in some ways?

Venetian

MBTI Type
Isfp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have been reading about anthropology, antropometry, sociology (mostly stats) during the last years, so I thought that some psychology would have helped me to have a better understandig of the world and myself.

some more info about me:

- can't sit still
- can't concentrate for more than 5 min.
- have very bad memory
- hate details
- messy
- I'm actually very good at sports
- Hate driving
- hate talking on the phone
- quite competitive ( kind of a trash talker too)
- child-like, childish
- undependable
- quick to apologize, can't hold grudge for more than 5 min... but I'll think about it for years
- very suspicious of people, skeptical
- can be bold or inappropriate to get emotional responses
- very intense... I'm usually silly but can get dead serious
- very affectionate, physically demonstrative
- all or nothing mentality
- hate kids
- usually get very pissed and kind of violent when people are rude to me
- overcritical
- hate surprises

test I have taken so far:
-similarminds (averaging 4 different mbti tests): XNFP
-cognitive function tests: usually ENFP, sometimes INFP ( I sometimes get ENFJ or INFJ, I think Fe questions are quite general feeling questions)
- humantecnology: INFP or ENFP
- celebrity types: INFJ
- john personality test: ISFP or INFP
- human metrics: ISFP or INFP
- Enneagram : always got e4 second higher usually is e6 or e7
- Dyscordia: INFP
- socionics: INFp, or INFj, got ENFp too