• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please help typing me.

DerekEvans01

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Remember me? I'm that guy that kept claiming that I was some kind of hybrid because I didn't understand functions. They've always confused me. I left the forum to do research on myers briggs and left myself even more lost than I already was. I seriously feel lile I am a mix between a Se user and a Ne user but I know that's not possible. So instead of the preference bullcrap I want serious answers. I want some insight on who I am based on which functions I'm good at. Here's the facts:

Se: I am very observant of my environment, constantly scanning for danger and chics whenever I'm focused. Also I have very good reflexes and I am good at any sport except the ones with strict rules like basketball that I foul out in in the first quarter. I'm better at swordfighting, wrestling(tap out not pins), boxing, and street rules fighting. I also have decent coordination, except when it comes to throwing. I could barely hit the backboard from half court at my averaged best.

Ne: I can easily come up with new ideas and I frequently think of the future. Although I can't come up with ideas without something to trigger it, I am very creative and resourceful in my thinking. I always go with the whackiest approach as long as it doesn't contradict logic

Fi: I have very strong values and can easily tell when something's an act, which makes me not only great at acting, but it gives me an ear for acting and helps me be able to tell when people are faking or being sarcastic

Fe: there isn't much to say about this. I care about others, but I view my feeling as more introverted.

Te: I can assume leadership when I feel like it. I usually enjoy controlling people and organizing them, which makes me a little too power hungry, so I just try to avoid leadership due to my caring for people's feelings.

Ti: i use this alot when I'm in a place that makes me uncomfortable, like school or this one church that I hate going to, plus whenever I'm alone. When it does come out, it comes out very strong, and it is used to criticise people and organizations and make plans against them, which kinda makes me think that this is my critucal parent function.

Ni: i have no insight about the future whatsoever. Whenever I try to predict the future, it hurts my brain. And whenever I have a gut feeling about what's going to happen, then the exact opposite happens. If not, then I'm either having a really good, or really bad day.

Si: this comes out the least common out of all the functions I'm good at, so it might be my inferior function, but every once in a while I will see something that reminds me of a past memory, possibly triggering a flashback and either a bad mood or a good mood. This like introverted thinking is very strong, but seldom comes out, probably about once a day for a short period of time

DerekEvans01

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Am I just an ENFP with well developed reflexes that's aware of the environment or something, because everything about the ENFP seems to fit me and the things that don't are countered by my enneagram. The only thing that bothers me is the Se. I feel like my Se is well developed and I like using it, but it is listed as the weakest and most loathed function out of all an ENFPs functions, yet I have reflexes as good asy ESTP friend and I notice details faster than him at my most focused point. Is this just a matural talent? Or am I really a Se type?

Cygnus

Technically MBTI is based off of function preferences for Socionics types. Socionics has a Mental block of your top 4 functions and a Vital block of your bottom. 2 of your preferred functions will be from Mental and 2 will be from your Vital.

There's really only 2 sets of Mental functions, in whatever order -- the Te - Si - Fe - Ni block for MBTI "Judgers" and the Se - Fi - Ne - Ti block for MBTI "Perceivers."
So if you say you're ENFP and you have a high Se it might be in your Superego block (3rd and 4th functions.) IEE's Mental functions are Ne - Fi - Se - Ti. Your Se is Mental but not preferred; you have it, but you don't like to use it.

SHERLOCK HOLMES

MBTI Type
Ne
well Derek seems to me like we behave in the same way..i have greater confusions..sometimes i act introverted sometimes i act VERY extroverted..My Ti and Fi are equally developed..i judge or perceive normally after consulting my Fi and Ti..only thing that is somewhat definite is intuition,,but at the same time still i have high Si..Memories about good times in past are frequent and is the one activity that i enjoy the most....
So , Derek i JUDGE you as GIFTED .. you have the best of all worlds..
NO confusion but GREAT combination