• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me??? ENTP or ESTP? Maybe something else ^^

leejung

Hello everybody! I'd like to start off with saying that I know there are major differences between ENTP and ESTP (Se/Ni vs Ne/Si). So i'm not a huge noob at this stuff.

Here is my story: I was typed ENTP using MBTI, which is the most common one aside from Socionics(?). But then, I found this cognitive type website. They type based on gestures, and facial movements. They typed me as ESTP. Which is fine, I am completely ok with that. But I'm just not 100% sure about the validity of their system. Which is why I'd like some input based on my answers to some of the questions ^^

What makes you angry?
Nothing really gets me riled up! Maybe, people who are willfully ignorant and still choose to talk about something they know nothing about. But that really just irritates me, doesn't make me angry.

What do you like/dislike most about people?
I like that people are different, everyone has their own story.
What i dislike? Everyone (i've met) is super predictable and boring.

Do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?
Sometimes i do. I prefer being comfortable, but if i can be comfortable and look nice then thats awesome.

Do you prefer to fit in or stand out?
I really don't care.

What makes you feel secure?
Nothing.

What do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...
I don't know what i love. I guess i'm kind of passionately dispassionate about everything.

What do you spend the most time thinking about?
There is no way to prove anythings real.

if you could have one mythical creature as a pet, what would it be?
A super awesome loyal bunny dog hybrid that can fly like appa, and has the ability to turn into a pen.

What do you want to be when you grow up? (yes, written by a 26 year old )
Astrophysicist!

What is your favorite beverage?
Green tea or lemon water.

You're having a cookout... what do you make?
grilled vegetable kabobs and watermelon.

What portrayal of the future do you like the best?
The one where humans have died out and only a few remain doomed to forever search the cosmos for other intelligent life

You're on death row... what's your last meal?
Medjool dates and tamales

How do you respond to clingy people?
Kind of freak me out. I'm sure their nice people but i can't deal with clinginess.

If you could change the ocean to any color, what would that color be?
Clear

Would you consider living in the nude for a period of time (a month)?
Yeah I guess

When you are romantically interested in an individual, how do you generally act (shy, outgoing, annoying, etc.)?
Like i'm a five year old that doesn't know the difference between an apple and a tomatoe.

If you had to disguise yourself physically, how would you do it?
Fake noses (ms dottier movie), fat suit, wigs, cut hair off, dye hair, temperary lip injections, different eyebrows, plastic surgery, different accent, etc.

Which would come out on top in a battle... Zombies, Vampires, or Werewolves? And why?
Vampires of course. They could literally turn the entire world into vampires faster than werewolves and procreate and faster than zombies can walk. Tada. a 7 billion people army.

What is your idea of the perfect day?
Getting to eat medjool dates and watch hannibal.

What really is the correct way to pronounce potato and tomato?
Who cares! As long as people understand what you're referring to then who cars

If you could live anywhere, where would you live (doesn't have to be a real place)?
Cloud castle

What changes would you make if you were president/king/emperor/ruler of the world?
I'm really not that interested in being a ruler of the world.

Are you a night owl or an early bird?
Night owl ^^