• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENTP or INTP ? Help me know so I stop obsessing over this stuff

Alomoes

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
ENTP. Simple reason is the fervor with which this question is being pursued.

Also, I read on the INTJ forums that there is a medical basis for introversion. Forget what chemicals, and cannot research it now, or provide a link, sadly.

00c

Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hardly seems like a deep enough diagnosis.

Alomoes

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Well, as I thought, I looked into it more, and found that yes, INTP it is. But I'm still against committing so much into it.

KML

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
You are definitely an I and a T. You sound like a high Ti user, could be an ISTP or an INTP?

Alomoes

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
He's an N. Could be S, but I don't think so. I agree on the Ti, but I always have trouble telling the order of the functions, probably because it doesn't coincide with the order of use, as shown by many random studies I'm not going to look up.