• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New user, need help being typed!

Navyyyd

Hey guys! :hi: Ive taken many mbti tests throughout the last few months and still have no idea what my type is, so I was looking to get some help!

1-what makes you angry?
The only thing that makes me angry on a consistent bases is losing or failure. No matter how trivial it is I cant stand to lose, if I lose in something as small as bowling or a video game I will be put into a mini state of depression for a short amount of time. I am also easily frustrated at failing in general, a few weeks ago I was putting together a ping-pong table I had recently purchased, well I read the instructions wrong and had to start over as a result, and in irrational anger I threw a screw driver across the room making a dent in the wall. :doh: I know this is an extremely immature attitude and I am trying to fix it.

2-what do you like/dislike most about people?
What I like about people is the energy I get from being around them and the fun they can provide. What I dislike about people the most is how cruel people can be at times. I hate seeing the "strong" attack the "weak". A week ago I was at a party and a group of girls were making fun of a guy right to his face because they thought he was ugly, on the other hand they were nice to me because they thought I was "really cute". Stuff like that almost makes me lose faith in humanity.

This isnt as big a deal, but I also think a good amount of people take things way to personally and get upset when there is no need. I was at a good friends house, he offered me some food and I said no because I wasn't hungry, he got mad at me for "rejecting his food" :shock:

3-do you like animals? why?
I love dogs but really dont care about any other animals. I dont dislike animals I just dont really care, killing animals is natural, it is the circle of life.

4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?
My favorite people are my friends and family. What I love most about my family is that they are the ultimate source of unconditional love for me, no matter how badly I screw up (which I do a lot more than I should :D) I know they'll love me no matter what. What I like most about my friends is how much fun I can have with them, they add alot of excitement in my life, without them my life would be a mundane 9-5 existence with no cool stories to share. :(

5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?
There is much I like about myself at this point in my life...I can be adventurous I guess.

I dislike how im basically a loser, I get shit grades, im 1/15 for job applications, and pretty lose all the time. I also procrastinate alot and for whatever reason avoid doing stuff that would make me happy. example: I know I love being around people but for some reason I wont call my friends to hang out. I also id enjoy going outside and playing basketball but instead I waste time on the computer which brings me no joy.

6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?
Yes. The better looking you are, the better you are treated. Sad but true.

7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?
I prefer to stand out but I don't. I want to be the super outgoing guy with tons of friends but something prevents me, I just don't know what it is. (I know its not shyness)

8-what activities do you enjoy?
Well Im pretty competitive and love playing games with people, anything from Basketball to Chess, as long as its a competition I love it. I also love to go out with friends and meet new people, a near perfect night for me would be going to a bar with my friends, meeting someone of the opposite sex, and having an adventurous night with her.

9-what makes you feel secure?
Success. Getting good grades, nailing a job interview, these things make me feel that my future will be ok.

10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?
Yes. Sex pretty much whenever I want, having someone to cuddle with, being able to tell someone things that I wouldnt want my guy friends to know, as well as cheesy romantic stuff like holding hands and kissing in the rain. Also, the feeling I get when im just starting a new relationship is amazing. What is there not to like? :D
11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...
I love having fun, living in the moment, playing sports/games, drinking, partying, spending time with friends, traveling to new countries.

13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?
Ive become less warm. Its not that I'm mean to people, I'm just not as friendly as I used to be. I used to have a lot of empathy, I legitimately cared about others equal to or more than myself, but being treated like shit by most people my whole life finally caught up to me and I finally snapped, I still like to socialize but I honestly dont care much about people, I see them more as tools for my entertainment than I actually care about there feelings.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Hey guys! :hi: Ive taken many mbti tests throughout the last few months and still have no idea what my type is, so I was looking to get some help!

1-what makes you angry?
The only thing that makes me angry on a consistent bases is losing or failure. No matter how trivial it is I cant stand to lose, if I lose in something as small as bowling or a video game I will be put into a mini state of depression for a short amount of time. I am also easily frustrated at failing in general, a few weeks ago I was putting together a ping-pong table I had recently purchased, well I read the instructions wrong and had to start over as a result, and in irrational anger I threw a screw driver across the room making a dent in the wall. :doh: I know this is an extremely immature attitude and I am trying to fix it.

2-what do you like/dislike most about people?
What I like about people is the energy I get from being around them and the fun they can provide. What I dislike about people the most is how cruel people can be at times. I hate seeing the "strong" attack the "weak". A week ago I was at a party and a group of girls were making fun of a guy right to his face because they thought he was ugly, on the other hand they were nice to me because they thought I was "really cute". Stuff like that almost makes me lose faith in humanity.

This isnt as big a deal, but I also think a good amount of people take things way to personally and get upset when there is no need. I was at a good friends house, he offered me some food and I said no because I wasn't hungry, he got mad at me for "rejecting his food" :shock:

3-do you like animals? why?
I love dogs but really dont care about any other animals. I dont dislike animals I just dont really care, killing animals is natural, it is the circle of life.

4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?
My favorite people are my friends and family. What I love most about my family is that they are the ultimate source of unconditional love for me, no matter how badly I screw up (which I do a lot more than I should :D) I know they'll love me no matter what. What I like most about my friends is how much fun I can have with them, they add alot of excitement in my life, without them my life would be a mundane 9-5 existence with no cool stories to share. :(

5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?
There is much I like about myself at this point in my life...I can be adventurous I guess.

I dislike how im basically a loser, I get shit grades, im 1/15 for job applications, and pretty lose all the time. I also procrastinate alot and for whatever reason avoid doing stuff that would make me happy. example: I know I love being around people but for some reason I wont call my friends to hang out. I also id enjoy going outside and playing basketball but instead I waste time on the computer which brings me no joy.

6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?
Yes. The better looking you are, the better you are treated. Sad but true.

7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?
I prefer to stand out but I don't. I want to be the super outgoing guy with tons of friends but something prevents me, I just don't know what it is. (I know its not shyness)

8-what activities do you enjoy?
Well Im pretty competitive and love playing games with people, anything from Basketball to Chess, as long as its a competition I love it. I also love to go out with friends and meet new people, a near perfect night for me would be going to a bar with my friends, meeting someone of the opposite sex, and having an adventurous night with her.

9-what makes you feel secure?
Success. Getting good grades, nailing a job interview, these things make me feel that my future will be ok.

10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?
Yes. Sex pretty much whenever I want, having someone to cuddle with, being able to tell someone things that I wouldnt want my guy friends to know, as well as cheesy romantic stuff like holding hands and kissing in the rain. Also, the feeling I get when im just starting a new relationship is amazing. What is there not to like? :D
11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...
I love having fun, living in the moment, playing sports/games, drinking, partying, spending time with friends, traveling to new countries.

13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?
Ive become less warm. Its not that I'm mean to people, I'm just not as friendly as I used to be. I used to have a lot of empathy, I legitimately cared about others equal to or more than myself, but being treated like shit by most people my whole life finally caught up to me and I finally snapped, I still like to socialize but I honestly dont care much about people, I see them more as tools for my entertainment than I actually care about there feelings.

Hmmm...

goal driven (hates failure)
likes people only when they are positive(inferior fi)
loyal family dude
extroverted but not the life of the party, outgoing but not in a social sense

have you considered entj junior?

Navyyyd

Hmmm...

goal driven (hates failure)
likes people only when they are positive(inferior fi)
loyal family dude
extroverted but not the life of the party, outgoing but not in a social sense

have you considered entj junior?

I haven't, I am 99% sure I am a "P"

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, I could see ENTJ too, actually. Lots of focus on quantifiable, external, objective criteria for success, tons of Se seeking with a splash of Fi thrown in for good measure.

ENTJs are some of the least organized EJ types I know ... either fail to attend to the short term because they are so caught up in long term schemes, leading to things falling apart in the present ... or childishly enjoy pleasures of the flesh in the moment and lose the plot and then berate themselves for it later. So that's why you might identify as a P.

/my two cents