• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

confused about my type

garbagelid

MBTI Type
na
ive gotten some different answers over the test ive taken
intj,intp,infj,istp
any help is appreciated and ask away if there are any questions

some things about me
-dont like big crowds
-im told i over think everything
-like to read a lot
-like to learn new facts relevant or not
-not afraid to speak my mind when need be
-pretty calm but hate when people try and make me look stupid
-go with the flow/try to atleast
-work good under schedules and dead lines
-MOST of my stuff is organized
-have no erge to boss people around and vice versa
-routine or not im fine
-sarcastic/witty
theres some for now

DerekEvans01

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You sound INTJ to me. You also have a very slight chance of being an INTx (which means your p and j and equally balanced) personally I think I might be an ExxP, but I just put ENFP because that's what I get on all the tests.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's hard to make any definitive statements based on just a handful of traits, but my initial guess is INTJ or INTP.

Tell me, are you very observant/quick to notice little details? Also, do you change your mind a lot, or do you tend to hold onto your ideas and beliefs for a long time?

garbagelid

MBTI Type
na
It's hard to make any definitive statements based on just a handful of traits, but my initial guess is INTJ or INTP.

Tell me, are you very observant/quick to notice little details? Also, do you change your mind a lot, or do you tend to hold onto your ideas and beliefs for a long time?

i am very observant and quic to details. im pretty stubborn and stick to my ideas
i also tend to forget a lot because im usually always thinking about other things

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm. Have you read any descriptions of the ISTP personality? If so, does any of it resonate with you?

DerekEvans01

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I wouldn't bet on ISTP, maybe ISTJ, but he doesn't sound ISTP to me. Just do some research man! Look at the descriptions of the personality types and see which ones are you. Ones you may want to look at first are ISTJ, INTJ, And INTP. You can look at the other ones too. If none of them fit your description of yourself and other people's description of you as well, then pick the one closest to you. I personally don't fully match any of the personality descriptions, possibly because I have significant thinking and sensing sides. Somtimes I feel like I'm a ENFP/ESTP hybrid, but I'm not sure of the possibility of that. That's what I tell everyone though :p just find what works for you. An intelligent woman once told me, only you know who you are, nobidy else can determine that.