• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

A little bit confused. Is it possible to be an mbti hybrid? As in having a mix of 2?

DerekEvans01

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay so I did some thinking last night after speaking to my counselor, who said I somewhat a concrete thinker, and this is what I came up with: I think I might be a ENFP/ ESTP hybrid. I believe that my intuition and sensing, as well as my thinking and feeling are very well balanced out. This is because I use my intuition and sensing equally, I'm very creative and I live in the past and future, but I live in the present when I'm focused. I'm good at memorizing facts, and understanding theories. Plus, I have a particular ESTP trait, and that is that I love conflict. I almost never back down from a fight, and I have very good reflexes. Then the ENFP side of me just wants to stop the fighting and be friends with everybody, so I only explaination I have is that I'm a hybrid between the two. I just have 2 questions. 1: Is this possible? And 2: what careers can be done by both an ENFP and an ESTP?