• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ne or fi dominant, enfp or infp. Could you guys help?

Rajko

1- what makes you angry?
Many things can make me angry, but i dont like injustice. I have many times acted hero for a friend, even without the friend asking for it. I dont liked being labeled, if its not something like really general like youre funny. Then i get flattered, because i like to perform and amuse, its a value of mine.

2-what do you like/dislike most about people?
I like it when people dont take every joke seriously, i like it when they have a self-distance from their ego. Its pretty much my opposite, but im working on it( do you guys have any tips o how to achievr self distance and self-love? i think they go hand in hand). I like nice and uncritical people. I dislike rigid and mean people.
3-do you like animals? why?
Ooh yeess i love puppies they are so cutely hairy their faces are so cute and they look like they want to be hugged for all eternity. So its for theyre cute looks and the idea of having something small there that has unconditionall love for you i guess.
4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?
My best friend gives me this amazing calm and hes a intj. I can act all goofy and comfortable with him and thats when im at my best. I feel totally comfoftable around him to let my goofy and curious nature come out. I love asking questions at times. Other times not, my ne energy dimishes really fast , and i cant turn it on when i want to. It kind of dissapears and comes back randomly again.
My other best friend is an enfp , hes nothig like me exept we like to talk to eachother and obviously share the ne function. He seems more grounded and emotionally stable, while im a mess but im getting better with breathing meditation. He can talk and talk but doesnt seem to be as imaginative and silly as i am. Perhaps he has great comtroll over his ne. Im sometimes jelous of his ability of making friends, since i know that i'm a lot warmer and friendlier just so fucking shy at times. Haha.
5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?
What i like the most about myself is my courage and boldness together with my strong will and zanyness. When i am like this i am truely a force of nature come and check me out haha bring the sunglasses and for girls extra lipstick cuz i love to make you smile;). What i hate are these bouts od energylessness wich im so accustomed to that i almost think its the real me?i dont know, i go from infp to enfp and enfp to infp reaaal quick
6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?
Yes i'm a very good looking male and im proud of that. I have never seen my looks as something that is a +, its a journey of becoming for me.
7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?
Stand out deffinately, and im not afriad of it. I know that im a little overly friendly and feminine male.
8-what activities do you enjoy?
Being out with my friends partying if in a good mood. Im a big flirt so i enjoy flirting and im very good at it. Like to read books, manga, playing soccer, watching soccer. And many other random things i love watching nature animal shows they calm me down. I dont like to talk all the time at all. If i like to talk it should be kinda personal or something random or funny.
9-what makes you feel secure?
Inner peace. Security for me comes from within. Thats why i will soon start yoga as i already meditate via correct breathing;)
10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?
I would not like to be in a relationship right now as i feel that im not finished with myself. IM 21 years old, though, will we ever be finished with ourselves? I doubt that. I want more than where i am though
11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...
I love people and friends i really do they are so important for me its scary, im kinda co dependant in some cases. I love laughing and i like the present. Because when we are happy i the present thats the essence of life i believe.
12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?
Ouu, tough one. I friend once told me that my brain is a giant soup, wich pretty much means mess in swedish, funny ha. Mean friend though. Anyeay i think alot about sex, possibilitiies when im out, taking these oppurtunities. Myself(fi) and how to improve on myself. If a day was good i like to think what happened during that day.
13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?
I have become much more calmer and less shy. As a kid i was so weird like playing all the time outside being energetic but at the same time i was always shy and timid. These contradictions follow me today. I think its my parents fault. Theyre overprotectivr. I try so much not to be irritated so easliy too. Thats why i practice breathing and yoga. I wanna become emotionally stable and i will suceed. Ok guys . Please. I would love if u could take some of your valueable time and help a searching soul out. Thanks.

Rajko

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (40%)
your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (35%)
your valuation of / adherence to your own internally devised logic/rational

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (75%)
your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (55%)
your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (40%)
your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

Si (Introverted Sensing) (60%)
your valuation of / focus on internal sensations and reliving past moments

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (65%)
your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (55%)
your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
based on your results your type is likely - enfp

Every test i get turns out ENFP, but it could all be missleading as i have an internal image i strive for. I somehow feel that im an infp. xnfp would probably define me the best.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not liking injustice isn't necessarily exclusive to Fi users.

I think each type has their own way of dealing with/reacting to injustices or unfairness.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You sound like me, so either we're both INFPs or you're an ENFP. You are an ENFP :)

Alea_iacta_est

Your descriptor gave me only these impressions:

• :Fe: Valuing and Ego
  • Alpha Quadra :)Ne:, :Ti:, :Fe:, :Si:)

Based on what's in front of me, I'd estimate you are ESE :)Fe::Si:).

The semi-appropriate MBTI counterpart is ESFJ. [JCF = FeSi]

Descriptor of the INTJ friend mimics Intra-Quadra relations, possibly Duality (LII-ESE).

Your proclivity toward :Ne: can be explained by the Hidden Agenda bias.

Starry

Your descriptor gave me only these impressions:

• :Fe: Valuing and Ego
  • Alpha Quadra :)Ne:, :Ti:, :Fe:, :Si:)

Based on what's in front of me, I'd estimate you are ESE :)Fe::Si:).

The semi-appropriate MBTI counterpart is ESFJ. [JCF = FeSi]

Descriptor of the INTJ friend mimics Intra-Quadra relations, possibly Duality (LII-ESE).

Your proclivity toward :Ne: can be explained by the Hidden Agenda bias.

I don't know much about socionics but just looking at his/her test scores I instantly thought ESFJ. We used to have a shit load of mistyped ESFJs...now that number has diminished but we still have a few...still totally believing they are ENFP or INFP.

Rajko

Wohoa! ESFJ i have never thought of that, and i cant really Believe it still. I feel that i have a clear tendency for ne im very Quick minded. ESFJ? arent they supposed to be like very very social? I do have leader tendencies but i love the abstract things alot. I actually have never considered esfj, as extroverted feelers arent they like really social and all. I also dont feel that Confident. I couldnt Think that esfj have that problem. My Life is less inactive and im not tthat much of a go getter.. I also talk with alot of metaphors and things like that you know. Im also not practical at all im much more a man of theory than practicallness.

Alea_iacta_est

Wohoa! ESFJ i have never thought of that, and i cant really Believe it still. I feel that i have a clear tendency for ne im very Quick minded. ESFJ? arent they supposed to be like very very social? I do have leader tendencies but i love the abstract things alot. I actually have never considered esfj, as extroverted feelers arent they like really social and all. I also dont feel that Confident. I couldnt Think that esfj have that problem. My Life is less inactive and im not tthat much of a go getter.. I also talk with alot of metaphors and things like that you know. Im also not practical at all im much more a man of theory than practicallness.

ESE (ESFJ) does not mean you dislike abstract ideas, nor does it mean you must be highly social. ESE actually seek out :Ne: in the environment around them and from the people around them, but at the same time want to be able to use :Ne: themselves independently (you seek it out from ILE and LII, ENTP and INTP respectively). This often leads to the Beneficiary mistype :)Ne: is ESE's Hidden Agenda), which in this situation has a great deal of ESE's believing they are their own beneficiary type, IEE (ENFp).

I like it when people dont take every joke seriously, i like it when they have a self-distance from their ego. Its pretty much my opposite, but im working on it( do you guys have any tips o how to achievr self distance and self-love? i think they go hand in hand). I like nice and uncritical people. I dislike rigid and mean people.

Extremely common Merry Type behavior :)Fe:/:Ti:).

EDIT: Also, Go-getting behavior generally falls under the domain of :Se: valuing.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=19948]Showbread[/MENTION]

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hmmmm. I'm not familiar at all with Socionics, but based on your answers I see no reason you couldn't be an ESFJ. I am also extremely sensitive to injustice, I think most F types are, especially SFs. It's definitely not exclusive to Fi. In fact, what I have observed is that Fi types are most sensitive to injustices that have impacted them personally, rather than injustice in general. Pretty much all things unfair set off my Fe because I can often see all the different pieces working together to create the situation and I desperately want to fix it.

I mistyped as an ENFJ for awhile because I thought I liked abstract concepts. You could be an ESFJ with a really well developed Ne. Mine is decently strong, I attribute this to having had two INFP roommates. I needed to learn to speak their language. :laugh: I would do some reading on Si, Fe, and Ti and see how strongly you identify with them.

Also, you really don't have to be super social. Extroversion is a scale. What it comes down to ultimately is how you recharge. Do you feel more energized after spending time with friends, or after spending the day by yourself. Too much solitude leave me feeling lethargic, and stir crazy. But, I'm also a pretty extreme extrovert. My ENFJ roommate definitely needs her alone time more than I do. I would try not to rely on stereotypes in choosing a type. Especially since most of the ESFJ stereotypes are negative, unfortunately.

Have you taken the Enneagram before? Sometimes comparing those two can also be helpful, or it might make you more confused.

Rajko

I'm kinda baffled u guys!! To be perfect could be my hidden agenda. Its time for me to reconsidah:) i will come back has to get some sleep:) one thing i know for sure is that i have a huge need for expressing myself i mean crazy i cant stand being quiet even when i am quiet , does it make sense? its weird because i make myself quiet then few things can bring me back.

Starry

I'm kinda baffled u guys!! To be perfect could be my hidden agenda. Its time for me to reconsidah:) i will come back has to get some sleep:) one thing i know for sure is that i have a huge need for expressing myself i mean crazy i cant stand being quiet even when i am quiet , does it make sense? its weird because i make myself quiet then few things can bring me back.

This to me is Fe (the bolded). I also get 6w7 from your opening.

Rajko

Yeah i think im a 6w7, is it possible to be a esfj 6w7?. I alwo know that some ennenagrams will give you like predisposition to use fe. With that i mean an infp could very well be a 6w7 and use alot of fe. I also feel that i'm good at counseling. I just dont seem to spread my feeling as much as i want to, thats my problem. I want to show myself to the World and take it by the balls, but it just cant. Its almost as if i dont have the energy to do it, i dont just clam up by anxiety but sometimes i feel Clueless in social situations really. But i do agree i dont Think fi dominants would have that desire in the first Place? Am i right? Do u guys see where im getting at? To me fe dominant means that it is very easy for them to spread emotion, indeed at times it is for me, but i dont seem to be able to do it for a whole day straight. And escpecially when i need to do it.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Bro, you sound like an ENFP 7w6 or 7w6 with a one fix. You tend to have strong values but it sounds like you reinforce them with Te, like an ENFP.

Rajko

But why do i feel that i have no controll over myself ?!??;( I feel like im the most complicated case in the World. Why do i have the strong urge to be outside and express myself when i won't and obviously most of the times cant do it. AH. I feel like my potential in the social sphere is wasted. But i might be delusional to Believe that they even exist. I must be annoying with all this venting.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
But why do i feel that i have no controll over myself ?!??;( I feel like im the most complicated case in the World. Why do i have the strong urge to be outside and express myself when i won't and obviously most of the times cant do it. AH. I feel like my potential in the social sphere is wasted. But i might be delusional to Believe that they even exist. I must be annoying with all this venting.

Now you sound like an ENFP. lol

Rajko

Ok cool i deleted my last message cuz it was stupid. Anyways guys thank you ive come to the conclusion that im a feeler hhah

Rajko

I've would have gone for infp, but they say that they live after their values in e verything they do. I feel that im not so sure what that means, while many infps surely do. How does that look living your everyday after your values. Lets say an infp has a value that is warmness. Will they then try to be warm to people as often they can?I guess. Myself, i have no middle ground, its eeither black or White and i'm a perfectionist. I Always get this feel when i know i do something right and not. Is this how fi resonates?
When Writing this i started to Think if its when im Close to my ideal self that i feel the crazy amount of energy that i get or is it when i do something that is my true self. How do infps differate whats them and what is their ideal self? My dominant function could be a judging one, because i feel like i only want relevant information. I have also read many threads That enfps generally want to make the World a better Place. Extroverts generally perhaps. I'm not like that. The World feels like its a too big concept for me to comprehend, im thinking more locally and my friends and things like that? Feel me bruhs? Please dont give up on me yet.

Rajko

Haha btw i just noticed the tags on this thread and damn theyre so good ! HAHA its almost my idealself. COOL