• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ask me questions to help discover my personality type.

Faux Pas

I get ENTP when I did the free online myer-briggs test, but I get these results on my jungian cognitive function test- Most Likely: INTP or Second Possibility: ENTJ or Third Possibility: ENTP.

Much appreciation!

Alomoes

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Well, check which one you relate to most. I went through all of them and still sometimes doubt myself. Just going on assumption here, I believe TP. You'll have to provide us some information on how you think though.

A good starting point is whether you are introverted or extroverted. If you were given a chance to hang out with others, would you do it? And more importantly, why? And yes it does depend on other circumstances, but I'm saying mostly, in an average situation.

Faux Pas

Well, check which one you relate to most. I went through all of them and still sometimes doubt myself. Just going on assumption here, I believe TP. You'll have to provide us some information on how you think though.

A good starting point is whether you are introverted or extroverted. If you were given a chance to hang out with others, would you do it? And more importantly, why? And yes it does depend on other circumstances, but I'm saying mostly, in an average situation.

Yes... I'm an extrovert but only want to hang out with quality people.

Alomoes

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Next is intuition vs sensing. Do you prefer doing hard work or hard thinking? I had a better question for this, but I forgot it. :S

Hard work would be doing tedious math calculations, or working at a factory doing one task all day.

Hard thinking would be finding the answer to seemingly impossible questions, or coming up with policy.

Here is the difference between who I believe is ISFP and myself, INFP in behavior.

My evidence is in my brother. Hates talking about anything that requires thinking. Often cites that he was never taught this in class. Well, I do believe knowledge of at least basic geography, like where all the important nations are is important. He didn't know where France was. He does do better in school though. Our work habits are different. I procrastinates, and he doesn't. He hates going to the gym, but can do more than I can on an average, and I go more often then he does. It is a difference between 50 and 70 sit ups, which is sad considering our age difference. He also is REALLY good in math, much better than I am, because he actually does the work. Draws differently as well. Draws things he can see. I draw what I want to draw, but imperfectly. He draws much more accurately than I do. Wants to be an artist. Pretty sure anything theoretical would be a stupid choice for him. ISFP.

Alomoes

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Ok. Next is Logic vs Feelings. This one is easy to understand, but don't confuse it with the above. Stereotypical Einstein vs stereotypical Poe. I think I know what you are though. You ignore your feelings?

And finally, J vs P. A good thing that is the same among most Js and Ps is whether you enjoy planning. I don't think so. You seem to have written this unplannedly. See my own unplanned disorganization.

ENTP. :D

1340053078-engineer.png

You could be an F type person though, just to stir up the Ne. ;)

Faux Pas

I'm a thinker and I only plan when it's important. Not with every single thing.