• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I isfp or infp?

Yaru

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Based solely on what's written...I'm going with IxFP.

She did wrote something before, but maybe changed her mind and wanted to erase the thread.

@Cleandine
I think ISFP, but you should give more information about the way your mind works instead of telling details about your story. But it was interesting, and if you need someone to talk about it you can PM me anytime. We could get along since you're an IxFP.

Starry

She did wrote something before, but maybe changed her mind and wanted to erase the thread.

@Cleandine
I think ISFP, but you should give more information about the way your mind works instead of telling details about your story. But it was interesting, and if you need someone to talk about it you can PM me anytime. We could get along since you're an IxFP.

I think it can be intimidating to start threads here and so my hat is always off to those who do. I learned early on not to :wink: The first thread I ever started sat unanswered for days really...so I took a break from the forum only to return to a bit of a shit storm haha (my thread had taken off and I didn't even know how to get back into it haha.)

[MENTION=23494]Celandine[/MENTION] if you return feel free to PM me or Yaru...I would be happy to help you pinpoint your type...or better yet...pick things up here. There's some very talented typologists on this site that I will summon if need be :wink:

Alomoes

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Well, I don't know cause I read nothing, but changing your mind is the exact definition of INFP. Not sure I would do the same, but I've been trained to be confident in myself by seemingly unrelated events.

If you suddenly decide to pop up and say something, answer whether you prefer doing things or thinking about them.

Last edited: