• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help type this person

Ida

I'm guessing she's IxxJ (and almost positive of the J), but the rest is a mystery...

-the most "appropriate" person I've ever known. Always the well-written thank-you note, always on top of every social grace and nicety.
-has something of a "softer" presence. Does not like debating/arguing/conflict
-career and education are extremely important to her. She has a very good job and works long hours. Pushed her kids to get great educations.
-big on networking. Will often talk about important people she meets with.
-likes yoga and meditation and is a vegetarian
-hard to get to know or to have a conversation with. VERY self controlled and seemingly introverted
-definitely the leader in her marriage
-quietly emotional. Will tear up occasionally, but doesn't openly cry
-traditional, in an upper middle class progressive way. Very much in keeping with her social circle.
-involved in MANY community groups and often takes on leadership roles
-even though she is very socially appropriate, she is not particularly warm or personable. Very formal.
-never really takes part in any activity that doesn't further some life goal (knowledge, culture, career advancement, etc...)

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
This person seems TJ. If you know the I, then IxTJ. The traditionalism seems ISTJ, and fits the stereotype. These people are often career-focused, as well. But this could also be INTJ, ESTJ or ENTJ (except the E vs. I on the last two, but not all ENTJs look extroverted, and the same for ESTJ because Te is arguably less social than an Se or Fe or even Ne dom due to being a judger and not a feeling judger).

However, if she was more social I would say ENFJ because of the networking, and 'softer presence' together with the social skills. But the social skills can be accounted with as xxTJ appropriateness.

Alomoes

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I'd like to throw ISFJ into the mix, but probably ISTJ. I'm pretty sure he or she is a sensor.

Ida

I've been thinking ISFJ as well lately. Still not sure though.

Alomoes

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Well the question is Te vs Fe. Is she more like me or you when writing? Does she seem more mechanical like I should or more emotional and human, like you should?

Ida

I can't really think of much she's written that I've read... Besides thank-you notes and email invitations. She did have an op-ed in the newspaper a couple of years ago that I read.

This is where a better understanding of Fe would really help. If Fe is about participating in a particular social circle/community and knowing the "right" things to say and do to make everyone feel appreciated while avoiding social conflict, then she is a definite Fe user. This is definitely not how Fe works for me (if im a fe-dom).

If its about having an ease when relating to people or seeming comfortable in conversation, then not really her strong suit. As for Te, she's definitely organized, in-charge, a little boring, and measures success very traditionally. But she's conflict avoidant and she cares about relationships.

Does that help at all?