• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me!

DsTeP

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm soul searching and on a journey to becoming self aware. I have the mind of a philosopher yet choose to be a Taxi driver with aspirations of becoming a comedian. I understand that this isn't another horoscope but instead validates you based on your cognitive functions. Since I was a child what interested me where the patterns and principles to build up my inner world, my value system and my critical thinking skills to be able to face reality and see the hypocrisies/inconsistences in institutions, groups of people and ideas. Instead of learning things just to learn them or to get in a higher positions (I don't care for most subjects in existence/I learned statistics before Trig since I cared to read graphs but didn't care for Trig as I don't see it helping reaching my end goals.) I suck with details and with content if I see no place for it in my inner frame.

Perfection is what motivates me

1) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
To be an Iconoclast
2) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
When I'm having everyone in the room laughing while at the same time informing them
3) What makes you feel inferior?
Not knowing the answer to a question
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
What potential percentile does my decision have
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
My emphasis is to be as creative as I can possibly be with the project while at the same time reaching all of the objectives
7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
Heated discussions... I always remember the points I make and how people react to them
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
Reading a Book by a respective researcher in the field
9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
I have OCD yet procrastinate
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I try to understand the principles behind them to see if they make sense
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I'm a Doped Up Fucking Cat 'nough said
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I'm the type that speaks before he thinks as I'm always thinking about ideas/things. I'm training myself to think before I talk so I can get every detail of the question answered. I don't see a difference between the two types of discussions as long as I'm reaching an understanding of the idea we're talking about... or if I'm having fun
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I like to know where it is I'm jumping before I'm leaping so I do extensive research. Action speaks louder than words
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
My life is my favorite show
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I contemplate and go on an introspective journey into the woods, or take drugs, or drink alcohol, or have sex
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
People that whine about their lives without doing something about it, expecting me to live by their expectations instead of my own or are happy with being ignorant
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Ideas and Goals
18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
The mundane details that life has plenty off, Social/Bureaucratic rules
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? What would your friends never say about your personality?
My friends perceive me as a funny smart devils advocate that cares for them. They are right, they would never say that I would deliberately hurt someone without a reason behind it.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
I'd work, write, read, do drugs or go to a Mall with a group with friends

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm soul searching and on a journey to becoming self aware. I have the mind of a philosopher yet choose to be a Taxi driver with aspirations of becoming a comedian. I understand that this isn't another horoscope but instead validates you based on your cognitive functions. Since I was a child what interested me where the patterns and principles to build up my inner world, my value system and my critical thinking skills to be able to face reality and see the hypocrisies/inconsistences in institutions, groups of people and ideas. Instead of learning things just to learn them or to get in a higher positions (I don't care for most subjects in existence/I learned statistics before Trig since I cared to read graphs but didn't care for Trig as I don't see it helping reaching my end goals.) I suck with details and with content if I see no place for it in my inner frame.

Very quick diagnosis: ENFP. INFP is my second choice.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why ENFP/INFP over INTJ?

Because this is all you had posted when I first responded:
I'm soul searching and on a journey to becoming self aware. I have the mind of a philosopher yet choose to be a Taxi driver with aspirations of becoming a comedian. I understand that this isn't another horoscope but instead validates you based on your cognitive functions. Since I was a child what interested me where the patterns and principles to build up my inner world, my value system and my critical thinking skills to be able to face reality and see the hypocrisies/inconsistences in institutions, groups of people and ideas. Instead of learning things just to learn them or to get in a higher positions (I don't care for most subjects in existence/I learned statistics before Trig since I cared to read graphs but didn't care for Trig as I don't see it helping reaching my end goals.) I suck with details and with content if I see no place for it in my inner frame.​

And even that may have been edited later.

But I was mostly convinced by this: "Since I was a child what interested me where the patterns and principles to build up my inner world, my value system and my critical thinking skills to be able to face reality and see the hypocrisies/inconsistences in institutions, groups of people and ideas...I suck with details and with content if I see no place for it in my inner frame."

An inner frame or framework is, in the context of your internal value system, Fi. Patterns and principles come from the outside and are used to inform ("build up") your inner world. That is Ne. The reference to critical thinking skills does not necessarily indicate Thinking, only judging. "[T]o be able to face reality and see the hypocrisies/inconsistences in institutions, groups of people and ideas" indicates either INFP or ENFP.

After this further analysis, I would go more with INFP, although I haven't read the rest of your edited OP.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your responses to 12 and 20 drive my thinking more toward ENFP now.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Any idea on an Enneagram/Tritype?

I'll suggest 6w7 which is the more social wing-type of the 6, and also more prone to your answer to #15 . Various other answers lead me to suggest 6-4-1 for tritype, especially "I'm soul searching and on a journey to becoming self aware" (but I'll leave room for a plausible 6-4-9 call).

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'll suggest 6w7 which is the more social wing-type of the 6, and also more prone to your answer to #15 . Various other answers lead me to suggest 6-4-1 for tritype, especially "I'm soul searching and on a journey to becoming self aware" (but I'll leave room for a plausible 6-4-9 call).

Where do you see 649 over 641?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Where do you see 649 over 641?

649 is the Seeker tritype, 641 is the Philosopher tritype. DsTeP stated that he is soul searching and on a journey to become self-aware. Most probably the entire tritype is 6w7-4w5-9w1.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm also interested... how would you differentiate a 6w7 from a 5w4?

"I have the mind of a philosopher yet choose to be a Taxi driver with aspirations of becoming a comedian." Definitely not 5w4. You also aspire to be an Iconoclast, but you shouldn't have to aspire to be one if you're the 5w4 because in that case you already are one. "Mind of a philosopher" points more to 641 as tritype. "Comedian" points more toward 6w7. If you desire fame and/or success as a comedian, then I would consider 4w3 over my 4w5 tritype call.

DsTeP

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"I have the mind of a philosopher yet choose to be a Taxi driver with aspirations of becoming a comedian." Definitely not 5w4. You also aspire to be an Iconoclast, but you shouldn't have to aspire to be one if you're the 5w4 because in that case you already are one. "Mind of a philosopher" points more to 641 as tritype. "Comedian" points more toward 6w7. If you desire fame and/or success as a comedian, then I would consider 4w3 over my 4w5 tritype call.

*A world known Iconoclast. At this point I'm a 19 year old prodigy on destroying cherished beliefs/institutions.
ENFP 6w7 4w5 9w1 SP/SX