User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Showbread View Post
    The shocked response was mostly in response to the 6w7 suggestion. Not the 1w2.
    Okay. Just know that I didn't suggest 6w7 though haha. I definitely don't get a 7 feeling from you at all.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Okay. Just know that I didn't suggest 6w7 though haha. I definitely don't get a 7 feeling from you at all.
    Right. That was someone else. Sorry, I read a bunch of replies and responded to the wrong one.
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

Likes Starry liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Just noticed you changed to so/sp -- good call! You definitely vibe sx-last, now that I think about it.
    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w8/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    member of the month (May 2018)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Just noticed you changed to so/sp -- good call! You definitely vibe sx-last, now that I think about it.
    Yeah and what prompted this change, just wondering?
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Yeah and what prompted this change, just wondering?
    I thought maybe some of the 6ish vibe that was getting picked up was actually sp. I also did some more reading about instinctual variants and thought it fit better. I had also chosen so/sx based on an online test. After retaking it last night and having it tell me I was 2w3 sx I decided it was rubbish and went with research instead.
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I thought maybe some of the 6ish vibe that was getting picked up was actually sp. I also did some more reading about instinctual variants and thought it fit better. I had also chosen so/sx based on an online test. After retaking it last night and having it tell me I was 2w3 sx I decided it was rubbish and went with research instead.
    That makes sense. What about so/sp resonates with you?
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    That makes sense. What about so/sp resonates with you?
    Um, I think it just resonates the best of all the choices. I really relate to all the instinctual variants, so I had a hard time choosing. Mostly it just best reflects how I prioritize my life. In a social/group setting I'm generally hyper aware of how people are interacting and try to make that as smooth as possible. I'm also very aware of how I am perceived and try to monitor that pretty carefully. Which, is why I chose so first.

But I'm really still a bit torn between sx and sp. I definitely spend a LOT of time making sure my physical needs are met. Whether that's schedule related stuff, meal planning, budgeting, etc. And I have a decent amount of anxiety in regards to things that could potentially compromise my safety/health. What I don't relate to is that most sp descriptions use words like "dark, reserved, lower energy, etc." and none of those words really apply to me.

So, yeah. I don't know. Probably still going to go with so/sp, but open to suggestions.
    Friends, waffles, work

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Did you get a chance to read these?

http://oceanmoonshine9.wordpress.com/two-stacks/
    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w8/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    member of the month (May 2018)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I did. Just not a huge fan of the whole concept I suppose. I think they just take it a bit too far and pigeonhole people a little too much. If I had to choose, I would probably still go with so/sp. I even read the ones for type 1, just in case it's the 2 that's the problem.
    Friends, waffles, work

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I did. Just not a huge fan of the whole concept I suppose. I think they just take it a bit too far and pigeonhole people a little too much. If I had to choose, I would probably still go with so/sp. I even read the ones for type 1, just in case it's the 2 that's the problem.
    I actually like the description for so/sx. I don't think it can actually describe someone's life like "they are friends with everyone" (although I'd like to pride myself on that fact hehe) but I think it really captures the warm, inviting, lighthearted energy of the type - I think @EJCC and I represent how it can manifest itself from an already playful type like E7 to a more organized and efficient type like E1.

I think you could easily mistype as so/sx due to 2 influence since 2s can be so engaging and personal. But if you do have a more rigid aura and consider E1 then I could buy so/sp for E2.

(sorry I still haven't watched the video haha today's been busy...)
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so