• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type do you think I am?

k9b4

I don't know how to tell you about myself without being biased, since I already have a type in mind that I want to be. Perhaps you could ask me direct questions and I will try to answer as honestly and unbiased as possible?

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Do you enjoy physical touch or despise it?

How emotionally close do you let yourself get to people?

Any traumatic experiences or upbringings?

What kind of people do you mix well with? Clash with?

How strong would you say your political/religious views are?

Do you often feel "on top of the world" or sometimes "tugged around"?

k9b4

Do you enjoy physical touch or despise it?
I don't understand this question. I don't much like touching other people if that's what you mean.
How emotionally close do you let yourself get to people?
I have very few friends and very rarely speak to or see the few that I have. Does emotional closeness mean telling other people how I'm feeling? I never do that.
Any traumatic experiences or upbringings?
No.
What kind of people do you mix well with? Clash with?
I don't know. I usually try to avoid people if I can. Though I particularly dislike people who make really vague claims about things and can't explain it in simple wording. Like my mother who thinks that all people possess coloured 'auras' which reveal things about your personality or mood or something. And only 'special' people can see these auras. When I pressed her about this she said specifically that you 'see' these auras with your eyes. Sounds like a whole load of bullshit to me.
How strong would you say your political/religious views are?
I have no interest whatsoever in politics. I think I can classify myself as agnostic-atheist, I can see there is no way to either prove or disprove the existence of some universal creator, and the concept is much too vague for my liking. I am however, leaning more towards atheist than I am theist. This is because It goes against my basic understanding of the world around me to believe that things exist which are not 'physical'. Everything in the universe has a mass, and if something does not have a mass I say that thing does not exist.
Do you often feel "on top of the world" or sometimes "tugged around"?
Is 'on top of the world' the same as happy? Sure I feel happy sometimes, I guess. Does 'tugged around' mean doing what other people want you to do? I do not do this. I do what I want to do. Though sometimes it is worth it to do something you don't want to do, if doing that thing grants you access to something you want more.