• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type OptoGypsy

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
MBTI, Enneagram/Tritype and instinctual variant First a little about my self: It's for an appointment with a shrink

Favorite Authors: Christopher Hitchens, Nietzsche, Voltaire, Bill Watterson

Favorite Subjects: Critical Thinking, Business Tactics, Writing, Science, Philosophy

I Hate Everything Else

Favorite things to do: Make deductions (not talking about taxes) Read, Debate, and talk to people although I'm not properly situated for society my conversations consist of me arguing or cracking inappropriate/controversial jokes/remarks (esp in my classroom and with my parents who are hardcore Christians) or cheering someone up, research, work out, Solve Problems, playing video games, prank people, poker, play the stock market, call out BS

Least Favorite things: Sports, having to deal with people who are seeking for sympathy or who love being ignorant

My view on important subjects:

Love: Is the raise in your heart pulse and dilation in the eyes, business is paralytic but love destroys it as the most vicious motivator out there
(At this point of my life I consider it to be human error)

Marriage: Its not love its a S/O shaving while their mate is sitting next to them on the toilet clipping their toe nails

View on life: With hard work everything else fallows

View on people: People like being told what to do rather this be from advertisement, Hollywood, the news i.e Fox News or religion.

View on Nature: Read the Unabomber's Manifesto

View on College: Love learning things, hate studying for particular details that are unnecessary to understanding the subject

Arts: Classical and anything with an acerbic wit or generally cynical (Zero Punctuation)

Fluent in: English, Ukrainian, Sarcasm, Nerd and Real Talk

I love partying once in a while, but on the day to day would rather read a book or watch a show with close friends

I'm often compared to a raccoon

A glimpse of my story so far in this big bad world :p

Infancy: Begin talking at 3, as a toddler I would sneak out of the house to cross the highway to get to the lake (4-5), unbuckling my car seat to get into the trunk so I can wave to all the passing cars, was always asking questions

Elementary school: Enjoyed the kids, convinced a girl to kiss me in the first grade, was admitted into the gates program in the 3rd grade (it was one class where 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders went to class together) got kicked out due to refusing to participate and do homework (failed the third grade but my exceptional standardized testing scores got me into the 4th grade) this continued into middle school all I did was read books. Begin smoking weed in the 5th grade (older kids gave it to me and I stole food from department stores, gas stations for them) also built a bomb in the 5th grade. Didn't participate in the science fair (my parents are uneducated due to not being able to obtain an education in the USSR for their believes) Turned atheist at 8 and begin debating my parents on topics such as the age of the earth I fell in love with science at this age.

Middle School: Lost my virginity in the 7th grade got into deeper drugs (LSD, Shrooms, Crack Cocaine, Alcohol, heroine, meth) became introverted towards the 8th grade

High School: Skipped, did drugs, dated the queen B, broke up with her, didn't go to any of the dances except for prom in which I took an artsy ISFP, didn't go to graduation, did running start (Community college for the last year) worked tile for the summers, 6th grade to this last summer, a couple of friends died from OD, and an ex is soon coming out of prison.

Now I'm finishing my A.A, sober, teaching myself to study since I never had to do it in primary school, and lost without a plan for my future which scares me and is one of the primary reasons to why I'm seeing a shrink.

I'm straight out of a Mark Twain/Charles Dickens book, I'll be more then happy to answer any questions you may have.

Personality Cons: Stubborn, egocentric, forgetful, I compare myself to the likes of Sherlock Holmes and Gregory House which has me feeling like a vegetable

Personality Pros: Inquirer, Smart, Funny, aloof, sensitive, assertive, sassy, cynical

[MENTION=20385]Alea_iacta_est[/MENTION], [MENTION=20044]chubber[/MENTION], [MENTION=22109]Evee[/MENTION], [MENTION=6109]Halla74[/MENTION], [MENTION=11809]Hive[/MENTION], [MENTION=16139]Honor[/MENTION], [MENTION=71]JAVO[/MENTION], [MENTION=22071]lil_Red[/MENTION], [MENTION=17945]Nixie[/MENTION], [MENTION=22782]Mademoiselle[/MENTION], [MENTION=4660]msg_v2[/MENTION]

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Do you want me to type you?

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your infancy phase sounds like me... at the same age.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your infancy phase sounds like me... at the same age.

Haha nice, My mom considers the biggest miracle that has happened in her life is that I wasn't taken from her due to my recklessness and cleverness

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Since it seems to be bloody difficult to type me here is my signature song

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Here are some pictures and videos that I relate to:
Clowns_Puke_Rainbows_by_bohemianpunk.jpg

student_sleeping.jpg

Don Draper
The Wolf

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Let’s do this on the classic way.
Describe this:
article-1344003042762-145d45c2000005dc-485035_466x376.jpg

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Let’s do this on the classic way.
Describe this:
article-1344003042762-145d45c2000005dc-485035_466x376.jpg

It's an abstract idea that you're using to try to guess my type, you are expecting one of these two answers they are
1. It a red apple that has wax on it therefore it's not going to be juicy OR
2. It's an object that a multi-billion dollar company used as its logo

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Beautiful, let’s try another one just to make sure:
0960b7d02de91c6be0eb725ffd16d4fe.jpg

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Beautiful, let’s try another one just to make sure:
0960b7d02de91c6be0eb725ffd16d4fe.jpg

She is frustrated either by the fact that she waited till marriage for sex and finds out that her husbands dick is only an inch long (she should've looked at his shoe size or the size of his hands :p) or a friend, family sibling did something that frustrated her (people don't get that frustrated with strangers)

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Haha.. Sweet, you’re a xNxx so far.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So far I know that I'm a xNxP

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTP maybe

Why ENTP, any idea on the enneagram-tritype? All we know for sure is that I'm an XNXX the P is there due to me liking to remember everything that I have to do instead of writing it down which leads to me forgetting things (I need to learn to write things down), I'm also stubborn so by the probability of chance I'm most likely a J

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Why ENTP, any idea on the enneagram-tritype? All we know for sure is that I'm an XNXX the P is there due to me liking to remember everything that I have to do instead of writing it down which leads to me forgetting things (I need to learn to write things down), I'm also stubborn so by the probability of chance I'm most likely a J

I’ll work on it further at the same time I learn, remember I’m noob.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
what makes you angry?= Bullshit, people wasting my time
what do you like/dislike most about people?= Ignorance
do you like animals? why? Yes, they are adorable and don't talk therefore they aren't annoying unless they are annoying
what do you like/dislike most about yourself? Like: My Wit Dislike: My memory I wish I could remember everything I see, hear, read, imagine how awesome it would be to watch House M.D and remember every quote and procedure they use to cure someone
do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?: Yes people are superficial and judge you by the way you present yourself
do you prefer to fit in or stand out?: I don't care
How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child? Sensitive and curious
Does the number 9 resemble the number 6? Yes
Do you step on the floor tiles only being able to step on the one's that fit into the pattern in your mind? I did as a kid
If you put a pig in an airplane does that mean that pigs can fly? If you can train a pig to be a pilot you're a fucking genius
Did you ever remember the 5th of November? WTF is this supposed to mean, do you ever remember the 10th of November: I do when I look at a calendar

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm an ENTP SX/SP 5w6 8w9 2w3