• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TYPE DIS!

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, stole dis from PerC:

1. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.

Nothing that I can think of, no.

2. Study these two images here and here. Which one do you prefer and why? How would you describe it?

View attachment 209170

View attachment 209178

As much as I love shopping and socializing in coffee shops, I prefer the one on the beach. It looks like the ending to a perfect day of playing on the beach and sunbathing. I'd love to go up onto the top of a bank with my friends, start a camp fire and drink the night away, entertaining ourselves with music and chat as the sun set over us.

3. Please describe yourself as a person if you were to introduce yourself to someone else like in a cover letter. What kind of person are you and why?

Hm, I haven't written a cover letter in a while. And I hate formality, so I'd just big myself up a bit, if it helped me get the job I wanted. I'd highlight all my good qualities and try list as little negatives as possible, but I'd try and keep it realistic. If they asked for specifics, then I'd go into them also.

4. What kind of person would you LIKE to be? Why?

Myself, 'cause that's who I am. Simple.

What kind of person would you NOT want to be? Why?

Not myself, 'cause that ain't who I am. Why would I wanna be anyone else? I am the one and only. I am unique. I am me.

5. Do you think there are any differences to how you described yourself and how people actually perceive you? How do you think others would describe you? If there are any discrepancies between these two that are you are aware of; do you know why exactly that is?

Not really. I'm usually perceived as being a funny, strong, optimistic person who is crazy. I'd say that's about %99.9 accurate. Sometimes I can come across as a bit arrogant, or a 'psycho', only on bad days. The rest of the time, I am pretty accurate to what I'm described as being.

6. What in life do you find to be of importance? Why? If you are unsure you can always take the Value Test and post the results here. Do note that it helps if you narrow it down to 20 or ideally 10 values as suggested at stage 2.

1. Impact (9 votes)
2. Fearlessness (8 votes)
3. Respect (8 votes)
4. Power (8 votes)
5. Success (7 votes)
6. Aggressiveness (6 votes)
7. Strength (6 votes)
8. Dominance (6 votes)
9. Satisfaction (5 votes)
10. Drive (5 votes)
11. Control (4 votes)
12. Daring (4 votes)
13. Sensuality (2 votes)

7. How do you react to new situations in your life? Can you describe an event in your life where you were in an unknown situation? How did you deal with it?

I just take the good with the bad, and take the bull by the horns and dive it and do what's needed to be done. That's all I can really say, y'know? Sometimes it's better to do things without thinking too much about them, especially if it's more effective and efficient. And gets the job done quicker.

8. Please describe yourself when you are in a stressful situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.

I usually become aggressive quickly, or cry, depending on what happened, and the severity of the situation. I try to take control, but when I can't, these two things usually happen.

9. Please describe yourself when you are in an enjoyable situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.

I am usually happy, relaxed and enjoying myself. I guess these are my natural reactions to enjoyable situations.

10. Describe your relationship to socialization.

How do you perceive one-on-one interaction?

How do you perceive group interaction?

Both are fine. I have no problem with them, as long as I can input what I want and need.

11. Describe your relationship to society. What are the elements of it you hold important or unimportant (e.g. social norms, values, customs, traditions)? How do you see people as a whole?

Society as a whole, could be more individual, and less sheep-like and living in fear of the government. They should be able to be more free from stupid shit that the media expects us to obey, and take the news with a pinch of salt. Not everything you see or hear is the truth. I try my best to keep the social norms, customs etc, but some of them are so ridiculous that I choose not to partake in them.

12. Describe your relationship to authority. How do you perceive authority? What does it mean to you, and how do you deal with it?

Nine times out of ten, authority can go stuff themselves and stop telling me what to do, and how to behave etc. I'm sick of it. I don't need it breathing down my back every half second, especially when I'm not doing anything wrong. Go focus on someone else doing worse things. I try to avoid it. I am my own damn authority. I do what I want, when I want. Always have, always will. I don't need control.

13. Describe your relationship to order and chaos. What do order and chaos mean to you? How do they manifest in your daily life?

-I like chaos.
-I hate order.
-I hate rules. Rules are made to be broken.

14. What is it that you fear in life? Why? How does this fear manifest to you both in how you think and how you act?

It's not life I fear, or death. It's what happens after. Life is an adventure, but so is what comes after. How do I know where I'm gonna go? Lol.

15. What is it that you desire in life? What do you strive to achieve? Why? Where do you think these drives and desires stem from or are inspired by?

I desire to have a good time, and be happy. I don't have any specific achievements in mind, I just go with the flow and see where everything takes me. I don't do goals, unless I'm forced to. I don't plan anything, I think it's a waste of time. I just take life how it is, and I think that's the best way to live.

16. a) What activities energize you most?

b) What activities drain you most? Why?

A) Walking, socializing and the things I enjoy. I like to meet new people, and feel exhilarated and refreshed after a long walk. The things I do radiate energy and joy into my life.

B) The ones I hate doing. They're boring. And sleeping too. Nothing goes on then.

17. Why do you want to know your type? What type do you think you are? Why this/these type(s)? Is there a type that appeals to you, to your self-perception, that you would like to be? Why? If you know your enneagram, please post this here. If you have done any online function tests such as the Keys2Cognition, it helps if you post these results here as well.

I want to confirm my type, or see if there are any other possibilities surrounding it. I'm not sure anymore.

No, and no.

18. Finally, is there something else you find to be of importance you want to add about yourself you think might be of relevance when helping to type you?

I am awesome :)

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ESFP 7w8. Not sure about instinctual variants but I'd say sx/so or so/sx. :thinking:

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Really ESFP? I always thought I was an ESTP. I knew I was an Se-Dom regardless.

You could be - some things you said actually remind me of one of my best friends who is an ESTP cp6w7 so/sx. :thinking:

It just seems like you have a very humanistic approach to life which is something I associate with SFs. You also remind me of [MENTION=19503]Comeback Girl[/MENTION] in a lot of ways. Also you seem to emphasize an object's intrinsic worth rather than its efficiency first and foremost which also made me think Fi>Ti.

Since it seems like you're into anime, the only example of an ESFP 7w8 sx/so I can think of is Kamina from TTGL hehe.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You could be - some things you said actually remind me of one of my best friends who is an ESTP cp6w7 so/sx. :thinking:

It just seems like you have a very humanistic approach to life which is something I associate with SFs. You also remind me of [MENTION=19503]Comeback Girl[/MENTION] in a lot of ways. Also you seem to emphasize an object's intrinsic worth rather than its efficiency first and foremost which also made me think Fi>Ti.

Since it seems like you're into anime, the only example of an ESFP 7w8 sx/so I can think of is Kamina from TTGL hehe.

Yeah. Maybe.

I agree with the 7w8, I can't see myself as anything else.