• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What’s HIS type?

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
~~Hey All~~
And yes I’m talking about my crush . : )
leotitaniceyes.gif

I don’t want to ask him about his type because it’s obvious that I’m an INTJ..
Plus I’m afraid if he ever tried to study me or something.. to block me from reading his mind, or to know my weak points.
There’s no need for anything he’d do about knowing my type, I mean.. , I wouldn’t let him make changes or differences, also, I am already taking and will take care of every little detail, I just want him the way he is, living without knowing I am an “INTJ".
As you know “INTJ” became a term for a cold creepy robot. I’m not feeling bad about it. Not feeling at all. xD
For some reason my plans are so perfect I don’t want to change them because he-already-knows-a-lot-about-me, also I’m comfortable for not being conscious if he misjudged an action of mine just because he didn’t understand a line about INTJs, or if he ever think he could understand me.
I am a puzzle who likes to be chillin’ unsolved in my comfy zone.
______
So yeah, I don’t know how to recognise other people’s types because I’m not interested simply, and I don’t want learn to for the sake of my Romeo, just because I won’t be able to stop myself categorising people I know and it’d be weird if they see me staring at them like a creep..
so anyone ready to analyse him?

Last edited:

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4

As expected..
This is a translation for none INTJs:
I have a crush, and I want to know his type without asking him. And then I explained why I don’t want him to know my type, though my type is obvious. =__=
And then I asked your help because I can’t recognise other people’s types, and again I explained why.
So you may go ahead and ask me about him and I’ll answer so you can help me determine his type. : D

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
typeology central... lol.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Mad, I'm assuming this is your room, or one much like it.

IMAG0714.jpg

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
typeology central... lol.

I said I don’t want to learn to recognise other people’s types! *face palm*
it’d be like drugs for me, I don’t want to get curious about other people, it’s just not my business.

Mad, I'm assuming this is your room, or one much like it.

IMAG0714.jpg

Not my room.. my Brain. ;)

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Mademoiselle, be careful of that which you portray and that of the mental clarities you give us about yourself. Such strange cognitive methods of formulating a particular inclination. Such an inclination to find an interest in a figure on a scale of popularity. Young is natural. Be well.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
OK everyone, he’s very sensitive, social, intelligent, and curious.
Any questions you want to ask so as to figure out his type?​

Mademoiselle, be careful of that which you portray and that of the mental clarities you give us about yourself. Such strange cognitive methods of formulating a particular inclination. Such an inclination to find an interest in a figure on a scale of popularity. Young is natural. Be well.

Thanks for your advice.. a lot.
I need to be a better politician in real life, I know, I’m just not used to be understood. I want to feel it. That’s why I give hints away.
It’s hard to talk ‘personally’ when you know everyone will listen, this requires to talk a language that everybody can understand.
"They said INTJ can’t communicate.. they said”
This is what I want to say when I’m done here.​

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This isn't relevant at all, but.. it should be posted anyway.

I've posted it before, and I probably will again.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
~~Hey All~~
And yes I’m talking about him. : )
leotitaniceyes.gif

I don’t want to ask him about his type because it’s obvious that I’m an INTJ..
Plus I’m afraid if he ever tried to study me or something.. to block me from reading his mind, or to know my weak points.
There’s no need for anything he’d do about knowing my type, I mean.. , I wouldn’t let him make changes or differences, also, I am already taking and will take care of every little detail, I just want him the way he is, living without knowing I am an “INTJ".
As you know “INTJ” became a term for a cold creepy robot. I’m not feeling bad about it. Not feeling at all. xD
For some reason my plans are so perfect I don’t want to change them because he-already-knows-a-lot-about-me, also I’m comfortable for not being conscious if he misjudged an action of mine just because he didn’t understand a line about INTJs, of if he ever think he could understand me.
I am a puzzle who likes to be chillin’ unsolved in my comfy zone.
______
So yeah, I don’t know how to recognise other people’s types because I’m not interested simply, and I don’t want learn to for the sake of my Romeo, just because I won’t be able to stop myself categorising people I know and it’d be weird if they see me staring at them like a creep..
so anyone ready to analyse him?

INFP?

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4

Can you explain why you think he’s an INFP?

let me mention random things about him.. :​

-He’s a sharp memory, he recalls the place, date and time that I pronounced his name for the first time.. four years ago.

-I blocked him on facebook four times, he remembers the dates..

-At first no one ever hated him as much as I did, but now no one loves him more than me.. he does magic.

-He’s so intelligent almost reads my brain, I always run away and ruin the situations, I’m afraid of him getting close to the depth of me.. he even showed me he knows about that… he once stepped towards me and came closer, it was so sudden that I covered my face, and he laughed.
I think this trick won’t do anymore.

-He’s romantic, and a true lover, he almost got a real heart attack when his friend jokingly told him I was actually his sister.

-Everyone knows he’s a lover, but he hides the fact that it’s me, so does me.. and no one knows I love him.

-At the beginning he was trying to annoy me, I used to call him “bug” , I hated him because I knew he had feelings for me but I thought he was too ego to admit it, I was waiting for him to ask me, So I could reject him for good.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Can you explain why you think he’s an INFP?

let me mention random things about him.. :​

-He’s a sharp memory, he recalls the place, date and time that I pronounced his name for the first time.. four years ago.

-I blocked him on facebook four times, he remembers the dates..

-At first no one ever hated him as much as I did, but now no one loves him more than me.. he does magic.

-He’s so intelligent almost reads my brain, I always run away and ruin the situations, I’m afraid of him getting close to the depth of me.. he even showed me he knows about that… he once stepped towards me and came closer, it was so sudden that I covered my face, and he laughed.
I think this trick won’t do anymore.

-He’s romantic, and a true lover, he almost got a real heart attack when his friend jokingly told him I was actually his sister.

-Everyone knows he’s a lover, but he hides the fact that it’s me, so does me.. and no one knows I love him.

-At the beginning he was trying to annoy me, I used to call him “bug” , I hated him because I knew he had feelings for me but I thought he was too ego to admit it, I was waiting for him to ask me, So I could reject him for good.

INFP was a guess based on just a gif. But from what you're saying now, he could also be an ISFP based on his memory for dates. But that's not very good evidence. That's all I have for now.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
INFP was a guess based on just a gif. But from what you're saying now, he could also be an ISFP based on his memory for dates. But that's not very good evidence. That's all I have for now.

Oh.. I see.. the gif is only meant to tell you (him = my crush)
You may go ahead ask me to get the answers you need to know.

__________Random Facts About Him__________

-He has a teddy bear he sleeps with, it makes me jealous. >:C

-He will feel like dying if another boy saw me, he is so weird, he sometimes make me promos him not to bee seen by other boys and such impossible things.

-He is very loyal to his mother.

-And he’s birthday is 22nd of July. So he’s cancer, right?

-He knows about girls more than I do.​

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Oh.. I see.. the gif is only meant to tell you (him = my crush)
You may go ahead ask me to get the answers you need to know.

__________Random Facts About Him__________

-He has a teddy bear he sleeps with, it makes me jealous. >:C

-He will feel like dying if another boy saw me, he is so weird, he sometimes make me promos him not to bee seen by other boys and such impossible things.

-He is very loyal to his mother.

-And he’s birthday is 22nd of July. So he’s cancer, right?

-He knows about girls more than I do.​

He's a Leo just barely.

ISFP has Ni tertiary, which would "explain" his weirdness at certain things.

velveteen

Senior citizen
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

yeah... uh, obsessional jealousy isn't really type related.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm going with INFP. I don't know if being weird about some things indicates Ni tertiary as with an ISXP. The teddy bear thing hints more at INFP than that.