• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What’s HIS type?

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Well, dude, why don't you let him make up his own mind. There's a novel idea.

Betty*
Go ahead. I’m listening. C:
Technically, reading.
More technically, going to read it.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You want to know his type?.....Is he even familiar with mbti and Jung?

And

If you're really interested in and attracted to him, what difference should it make? Suppose you find out his type and it's supposedly not compatible with your type? So, what then? Are you going to stop pursuing him? Or will it make a difference?

Just go for it. Talk to him.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I lean ISFP.

Why? More mainstream fashion-wise, as well as a gaze that suggests confidence besides reflection. INFs seem to exhibit a certain "sadness".

ISFP to me is kind of like...the cute shy girl who is actually a hipster, whereas INFP is way out there, more iconoclastic.

Obviously DiCaprio is a male version.

I haven't seen anything about an Se "wild child" side to this guy, which I what I would expect from an ISFP.

ISFP = hipster, I agree with. INFP = iconoclastic... if I had to decide his type based on these two labels, I wouldn't be able to decide.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
You want to know his type?.....Is he even familiar with mbti and Jung?

And

If you're really interested in and attracted to him, what difference should it make? Suppose you find out his type and it's supposedly not compatible with your type? So, what then? Are you going to stop pursuing him? Or will it make a difference?

Just go for it. Talk to him.

No he isn’t.
He’s too lazy to do a test online.
He’ll read about me if he knew..
And no, I love him, and obviously it’ll make a difference if I know his type.
if I were and INFJ I would’ve thought you’re trying to tell me there’s no point about my thread..
I’m sure you don’t want to insult me, even if you do, really don’t care, I’m INTJ.

AAAnd no I don’t want to change him. I want to learn more.​

I haven't seen anything about an Se "wild child" side to this guy, which I what I would expect from an ISFP.

ISFP = hipster, I agree with. INFP = iconoclastic... if I had to decide his type based on these two labels, I wouldn't be able to decide.

As a child, he’s very spoiled, he loves his family very much. He plays a big role even in our family…
Somehow few words he says, makes the people around him move the way he want.
He’s meant to be a politician, but he’s too lazy.​

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm confused. Maybe there was more information about him before you edited the first post, because I have no idea where people are deriving their typings of him from.

First of all, what are his primary traits? What stands out about him most? Is he outgoing, excitable, quiet, intellectual, reflective, action oriented, theoretical, cold, warm, artistic, private, open?

How does he typically respond when he has to make a decision? Does he make a choice and move forward with it quickly, or does he linger and explore the options?

You said he has a good memory. What sorts of things does he remember? Does he remember experiences and places? Does he remember impressions and atmospheres and feelings?

You said he is not very interested in his career. Why is that? Does he have other goals that he is pursuing, or does he just like to take life as it comes? He clearly is very interested in you!

I find the descriptions on this site useful... The 16 Type Patterns

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I'm confused. Maybe there was more information about him before you edited the first post, because I have no idea where people are deriving their typings of him from.

First of all, what are his primary traits? What stands out about him most? Is he outgoing, excitable, quiet, intellectual, reflective, action oriented, theoretical, cold, warm, artistic, private, open?

How does he typically respond when he has to make a decision? Does he make a choice and move forward with it quickly, or does he linger and explore the options?

You said he has a good memory. What sorts of things does he remember? Does he remember experiences and places? Does he remember impressions and atmospheres and feelings?

You said he is not very interested in his career. Why is that? Does he have other goals that he is pursuing, or does he just like to take life as it comes? He clearly is very interested in you!

I find the descriptions on this site useful... The 16 Type Patterns

I edit my posts for grammatical or technical errors.
I don’t play with my words. I’m not such an ..etc

He’s warm. Outgoing. Curious. Intelligent.
Fun. Social.

He’s a perceiver, and excellent one, who thinks deeply before making any step forward.
He even gives the time to think about what’s he’s going to say next while texting somebody.
He tries not to hurt other people’s feelings, and at the same time he plans to reach his goals impressively.
He remembers every single word I say, things that I forget about myself, such as what I wore at a specific event.
Also the dates and the exact hours of when I blocked him, first called him by his name and such details..

He’s not interested in having a career, he likes to be a househusband lol, he’s very social, intelligent and talkative @__@
He can be a great leader, well,.. I believe he’s already leading the people around him without them knowing.
He can convince people like magic. Using only words.
He’s the type of person who gets what he wants.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I edit my posts for grammatical or technical errors.
I don’t play with my words. I’m not such an ..etc

He’s warm. Outgoing. Curious. Intelligent.
Fun. Social.

He’s a perceiver, and excellent one, who thinks deeply before making any step forward.
He even gives the time to think about what’s he’s going to say next while texting somebody.
He tries not to hurt other people’s feelings, and at the same time he plans to reach his goals impressively.
He remembers every single word I say, things that I forget about myself, such as what I wore at a specific event.
Also the dates and the exact hours of when I blocked him, first called him by his name and such details..

He’s not interested in having a career, he likes to be a househusband lol, he’s very social, intelligent and talkative @__@
He can be a great leader, well,.. I believe he’s already leading the people around him without them knowing.
He can convince people like magic. Using only words.
He’s the type of person who gets what he wants.

Well, I wasn't meaning to imply that you are a liar. I edit my posts frequently because I rarely say things the way I would like them to come out the first time around. I just didn't understand what information others in the thread were basing their guesses on. I prefer explicit details. :shrug:

Sounds F for sure... ENFP, INFJ, ISFJ... You said perceiver otherwise I would also include ESFJ/ENFJ...

Sx/So...

Any thoughts about whether any of these "themes" fit or do not fit him? (Adapted from Berens/Nardi)

ENFP - The theme is inspiration, both of themselves and others. [...] Contagious enthusiasm for causes that further good and develop latent potential and the same zeal for disclosing dishonesty and inauthenticity.

INFJ - The theme is foresight. Use their insight to deal with complexity in issues and people, often with a strong sense of knowing before others know themselves.

ISFJ - theme is protecting and caretaking, making sure their charges are safe from harm. Talents lie in making sure everything is taken care of so others can succeed and achieve their goals.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Well, I wasn't meaning to imply that you are a liar. I edit my posts frequently because I rarely say things the way I would like them to come out the first time around. I just didn't understand what information others in the thread were basing their guesses on. I prefer explicit details. :shrug:

Sounds F for sure... ENFP, INFJ, ISFJ... You said perceiver otherwise I would also include ESFJ/ENFJ...

Sx/So...

Any thoughts about whether any of these "themes" fit or do not fit him? (Adapted from Berens/Nardi)

ENFP - The theme is inspiration, both of themselves and others. [...] Contagious enthusiasm for causes that further good and develop latent potential and the same zeal for disclosing dishonesty and inauthenticity.

INFJ - The theme is foresight. Use their insight to deal with complexity in issues and people, often with a strong sense of knowing before others know themselves.

ISFJ - theme is protecting and caretaking, making sure their charges are safe from harm. Talents lie in making sure everything is taken care of so others can succeed and achieve their goals.

This is difficult.
That’s where I can’t decide.
He doesn’t treat everybody the same way.
What I’ve seen most.
In social events, he’s the one who balances the situations.
By simple words he say, he controls the environment.
Like when someone tries to pick up on another one, and my crush is present.
He reforms all the hateful meanings into funny jokes.
So I guess he’s ISFJ then?

BunnyLoopsMewtwoRED

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Hey Rainbows, I'm over-time an INFP for sure, like your fur.

Here's why:

I like challenges, the snow-peaks of triumph when Bunny released Reality.
I don't follow a lone-road of shattered-dice, but I do raise the Crystal-saddles!

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

This is difficult.
That’s where I can’t decide.
He doesn’t treat everybody the same way.
What I’ve seen most.
In social events, he’s the one who balances the situations.
By simple words he say, he controls the environment.
Like when someone tries to pick up on another one, and my crush is present.
He reforms all the hateful meanings into funny jokes.
So I guess he’s ISFJ then?

The guy is an INFP. Perhaps you're asking about enneagram now? 9w1.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hey Rainbows, I'm over-time an INFP for sure, like your fur.

Here's why:

I like challenges, the snow-peaks of triumph when Bunny released Reality.
I don't follow a lone-road of shattered-dice, but I do raise the Crystal-saddles!

:bunnyd:

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
The enneagram is a personality system consisting of 9 basic types, however there are wing types that double that number. Plus there are other factors that make the toal number of personalities much higher than 18.

9w1 is to be read as "nine with a one-wing."
9 - Enneagram Type Nine: The Peacemaker

True, I can tell by looking at the healthy levels.
This means the mbti type is INFP, right?

BunnyLoopsMewtwoRED

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Hey [MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION], I'm a counter-phobic 5w6, but you're not going to immediately see that.

It makes me much more robotic and action-driven when overthrowing systems on If's wings.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
True, I can tell by looking at the healthy levels.
This means the mbti type is INFP, right?

Type 9 doesn't mean he's an INFP. I just happened to notice that you were still pursuing his MBTI type.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey [MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION], I'm a counter-phobic 5w6, but you're not going to immediately see that.

It makes me much more robotic and action-driven when overthrowing systems on If's wings.

It says 3w4 below your avatar.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Type 9 doesn't mean he's an INFP. I just happened to notice that you were still pursuing his MBTI type.

- - - Updated - - -

It says 3w4 below your avatar.

Then how can enneagram be converted to mbti?
Which one do you find more accurate?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
His personality = The result.

The enneagram is more modern in the sense that it incorporates scientific personality systems, mainly, the DSM personality disorders. So it's probably more accurate too.