• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What’s HIS type?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
just barely. ESTJ, then!

Stereotyping!

invasion23.jpg

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
He's a Leo just barely.

ISFP has Ni tertiary, which would "explain" his weirdness at certain things.

Very close, he recognises my clothes very well.. and a very good perceiver that I can count on.
But he’s a bit.. spoiled .. like he’d die if no one fed him.. xD
He’s 0% serious in his life, his only dream is to have me. He’s not interested about education or career.
But that was until he realised I liked to go to college and study hard, so he worked really hard to catch me.
On the other hand, he’s not interested in art. he reads a lots of books and poems but he never writes.​

yeah... uh, obsessional jealousy isn't really type related.

But he’s really, really, really, annoyingly jealous.​

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Very close, he recognises my clothes very well.. and a very good perceiver that I can count on.
He’s 0% serious in his life, his only dream is to have me. He’s not interested about education or career.
But that was until he realised I liked to go to college and study hard, so he worked really hard to catch me.
On the other hand, he’s not interested in art. he reads a lots of books and poems but he never writes.​

INFP is the least focused on a career of all the mbti types.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

He's an INFP. But what kind of books does he read?

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
INFP is the least focused on a career of all the mbti types.

But I don’t think.. he’s not artistic, or perhaps too lazy to craft?

readImage

Also he once told me he’d kill himself if I talked with another guy. O___O
Then I got angry and asked him how could he die and leave me behind? That’d be a win for other guys.
When he gets hopeless he locks himself up in his room, and turn the lights off.
But after a minutes of texting me he gets really happy. he’s moody.

I am INTJ.

He's an INFP. But what kind of books does he read?

Romantic novels.​

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

But I don’t think.. he’s not artistic, or perhaps too lazy to craft?

readImage

Also he once told me he’d kill himself if I talked with another guy. O___O
Then I got angry and asked him how could he die and leave me behind? That’d be a win for other guys.
When he gets hopeless he locks himself up in his room, and turn the lights off.
But after a minutes of texting me he gets really happy. he’s moody.

I am INTJ.

Romantic novels.​

Oops, I forgot your type. I'm focused on your possible potential boyfriend and how to deal with your questions. The INFP doesn't have to be artistic (any type can be artistic), he is just idealistic and dreamy.

Portrait of an INFP
The Idealist (not The Artist).

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Oops, I forgot your type. I'm focused on your possible potential boyfriend and how to deal with your questions. The INFP doesn't have to be artistic (any type can be artistic), he is just idealistic and dreamy.

INFJ-INFP Relationships & Compatibility
The Idealist (not The Artist).

well, I think in horoscopes, the cancer personality looks a lot like him, expect for he’s not shy.. in fact I find him rude sometimes, he loves to laugh a lot, even with old people who I prefer to respect. He’s also very social.

I know he’s a perceiver but the rest functions I can’t tell for sure.
I’ve always thought he’s 180 degrees opossum of me.
My head spins when I read the other personality types because I always find a line that matches him.​

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

well, I think in horoscopes, the cancer personality looks a lot like him, expect for he’s not shy.. in fact I find him rude sometimes, he loves to laugh a lot, even with old people who I prefer to respect. He’s also very social.

I know he’s a perceiver but the rest functions I can’t tell for sure.
I’ve always thought he’s 180 degrees opossum of me.
My head spins when I read the other personality types because I always find a line that matches him.​

I had to edit that post 3 times to get the URL I wanted to copy and paste~~~~~~

He's an INFP.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I had to edit that post 3 times to get the URL I wanted to copy and paste~~~~~~

He's an INFP.

Are you sure? Because this is really important for me..
Do you have any questions? just to make sure.​

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Are you sure? Because this is really important for me..
Do you have any questions? just to make sure.​

Yes I'm sure. He's an INFP and you're his IDEAL. Also, something about you feels intense to him, and he finds this very attractive.

How about this test (select either A or B):

A. Either now or in the past, I have had some difficulty finding the ideal career and ideal mate, because I have a vision in mind of what I want and reality doesn’t always follow suit.

Versus -

B. When in a relationship, I work with a model of how my relationship ‘ought to be’ that serves as an idea relating to how the relationship functions in a unique or special way.

Does he seem more like A or B? (Go with your first intuition.)

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Yes I'm sure. He's an INFP and you're his IDEAL. Also, something about you feels intense to him, and he finds this very attractive.

How about this test (select either A or B):

A. Either now or in the past, I have had some difficulty finding the ideal career and ideal mate, because I have a vision in mind of what I want and reality doesn’t always follow suit.

Versus -

B. When in a relationship, I work with a model of how my relationship ‘ought to be’ that serves as an idea relating to how the relationship functions in a unique or special way.

Does he seem more like A or B? (Go by your first intuition.)

A, he’s the type who named his children since he was a kid.

I think he must be one of these:

INFJ, INFP, ISFJ, ISFP.

Also he’s the type if I ask him to do a test online, he’d be too lazy to do it.​

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

A, he’s the type who named his children since he was a kid.

I think he must be one of these:

INFJ, INFP, ISFJ, ISFP.

Also he’s the type if I ask him to do a test online, he’d be too lazy to do it.​

Answer A describes the INFP type, and none other.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Also he’s the type if I ask him to do a test online, he’d be too lazy to do it. [/CENTER][/FONT]

That describes an INFP friend of mine - lazy about certain things. After working in computers for a while, he finally settled on a career of signing for the deaf or hearing impaired.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Or too smart to screw around with questions that ask a person to choose between two statements that aren't mutually exclusive.

That’s true, he recognises different personalities.. perhaps he thinks it’s unnecessary to read about how other scientists classify people, he understands the situation deeply, then try to balance it.
His simple words plays a big role in not letting any one fight while he’s there.. he’s very accurate when speaking he chooses exactly the right words and he mean it.

I asked him how he made me love him and change so dramatically..
He told me I’ve ever loved him, but was too proud to admit, I reminded him he never admitted it himself, which mad eke angry and thought he’s the one who’s taking pride in not telling me, and how sometime later on he used to make me jealous talking a bout a girl, I told him, that at that time I wasn’t jealous but I couldn’t accept it, for anyone, even an enemy, to prefer another girl.. other than me. I also reminded him how when I finally felt sorry for him, I tried to talk to him but he always skipped it, he avoided me. which made me even more angry.
So after I told him all this, he explained I was always in love with him, but as I was hiding it, I used to act as if I hated him, because he’s 180 degrees opposite of me, he noticed that I was easy to make angry, so he made me more and more angry, until I lost control and I let go of the secret I had.
It’s adorable now when I remember all the ways he used to make me angry, like when he won the chess match against me.
In the age when I hated him, I had been surprised to find out that we understand each other very well..
We’re relatives his father and my mother are cousins, his father was also my uncles best friend, so he was invited sometimes to our family parties, and we always play the game celebrity (we were never in the same teams of course) we used to be the first one to guess each other’s celebrities.
He can be the perfect politician. That’s IF he ever studied.​