• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's my type?

SwimmerGal97

I seem to lie in the middle of three of the four functions (I am definitely T not F). I am a somewhat quiet person when I first meet some one but, for example during class at school, I can't sit still, am constantly tapping at chattering to whoever may be sat near me and have a VERY wide circle of friends and love to circulate(20-30 at our lunch table). Whilst I'm on school, my favourite subject is chemistry (I ADORE it, and also study bio maths and art) I enjoy art (I have a good eye for detail and perspective and colour and although i enjoy maths (logical and straightforward) I am naturally more 'gifted' if you like in English (I'm a good writer (words can be very powerful) and studied eng lit for a year which I absolutely HATED and spent the time being passive agreesive to the teacher and not participating (sitting in a circle talking about feelings and opinions?no thankyou) but it ended up being my joint second highest grade because I just 'get' it (along with German and below chemistry). I am either completely motivated to work or hate everything and want to pack it all in. I can be insanely productive or the worlds best procrastinator. I'm usually in a hurry and often do things in a rush (unless it's something I really love like chemistry homework, how sad) but am rarely late and usually remember things despite having what appears to be a dysfunctional organisational system (messy, I don't use planners, (although my folders are immaculate and artwork done multiple times and as many as necessary until as close to perfect as is possible) but I always know where to find things and have often been told I appear to always know what I'm doing and am always prepared by those who obviously don't know me very well). Unless something really holds my interest or I'm doing something exciting I have a tendency to drift off in my own world (usually action filled with fighting and bombs and spies and magic-my head is a strange place). So my mismatch of love of skill and detail and good imagination and my strange organisation system (if I have a goal I am a J but if I'm doing something just because I'm a P) and my love of circulation but fear of public speaking has me confused. Help!

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I seem to lie in the middle of three of the four functions (I am definitely T not F). I am a somewhat quiet person when I first meet some one but, for example during class at school, I can't sit still, am constantly tapping at chattering to whoever may be sat near me and have a VERY wide circle of friends and love to circulate(20-30 at our lunch table). Whilst I'm on school, my favourite subject is chemistry (I ADORE it, and also study bio maths and art) I enjoy art (I have a good eye for detail and perspective and colour and although i enjoy maths (logical and straightforward) I am naturally more 'gifted' if you like in English (I'm a good writer (words can be very powerful) and studied eng lit for a year which I absolutely HATED and spent the time being passive agreesive to the teacher and not participating (sitting in a circle talking about feelings and opinions?no thankyou) but it ended up being my joint second highest grade because I just 'get' it (along with German and below chemistry). I am either completely motivated to work or hate everything and want to pack it all in. I can be insanely productive or the worlds best procrastinator. I'm usually in a hurry and often do things in a rush (unless it's something I really love like chemistry homework, how sad) but am rarely late and usually remember things despite having what appears to be a dysfunctional organisational system (messy, I don't use planners, (although my folders are immaculate and artwork done multiple times and as many as necessary until as close to perfect as is possible) but I always know where to find things and have often been told I appear to always know what I'm doing and am always prepared by those who obviously don't know me very well). Unless something really holds my interest or I'm doing something exciting I have a tendency to drift off in my own world (usually action filled with fighting and bombs and spies and magic-my head is a strange place). So my mismatch of love of skill and detail and good imagination and my strange organisation system (if I have a goal I am a J but if I'm doing something just because I'm a P) and my love of circulation but fear of public speaking has me confused. Help!

You don't seem very concerned with proper English with your use of parentheses within parentheses. So far you come across as rather Ne-dom. If you really are a Thinker, then ENTP.

unsomething

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Why are you certain you're T and not F? My first impression is ENFP. That's only a first impresion though.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I thought ENTP.

Can't sit still, wide circle of friends, unorganised, rushing, strong in science and english, fluctuating energy level between productive and lazy, good imagination. Uses long run on sentences, tangents.

roastingmallows

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENTP, ENFP, or possibly ESFP, ESTP. Definitely EXXP. Most likely ENTP.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENTP or ESTP, lean ENTP