• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Many have failed to type me, will you be the one to succeed?

Your Verdict for my MBTI type

• ISTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISTP

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • ISFJ

• ISFP

• INTJ

• INTP

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • INFJ

• INFP

• ESTJ

• ESTP

• ESFJ

• ESFP

• ENTJ

• ENTP

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • ENFJ

• ENFP

• Total voters

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

oneandonly

MBTI Type
INFJ
Hi

Okay, so It sounds like you are interested and entertained by going against everything.
I have Marxist, Anarchist & Communist friends, most of whom are ENTP.
Regardless you seem to be ENTP, your enneagram most likely 8 some degree of 6 maybe.
You may have a spot of OCD or ADHD. I cannot tell through this medium.
You are higher on the scale of narcissism than you would readily like to admit.
You can be absolutely narcissistic without actually being a true narcissist.
Narcissistic is just another way of saying the "Self" is more important than anyone or anything.
Which is not good. Because you live in a world.. filled with other people.
You appear to enjoy your dominance over others. You probably have some very strange romantic relations.
You would push boundaries. You would left unchecked likely become sadistic. You would be ultimately unhappy, with no sense of self, as you have displayed here.
You can change that. You would already say "I Know". Well, with knowledge comes responsibility.

Actual narcissists take a great deal of action to manipulate people into where they want them emotionally or strategically..

I think you probably, as you admitted, have some work to put into yourself..

Admit who you are and decide who you want to be. Galavanting through MBTI Types or life for that matter leaves you with no connection to anything.

I do get an "Unruly Child" vibe from you. I almost wanted to ask your age and make sure you were not 16 or something.
Even though to the contrary you mentioned a college advisor...

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just took some of those tests based on the facts presented by everyone as well as from reading my text.

MBTI - I got ENTJ with everything moderate-strong (I can't believe I am this malleable, just moments ago I was throwing my dice for ENTP)

Enneagram Tritype - 4w3 - 5w6 - 8w7 (seems the secondary ego type and the tertiary Id type matches the top hypothesis. Maybe the test was biased toward the 4 type as the superego type? Although given that I do not have any friends and especially given that I never was able to find anyone who is similar to myself, perhaps the ENTJ 4w3 demon unicorn as my type is more likely?)

Instinctual Variant - Sp/So (Sx is two points lower than So, and Sp is about 10 points higher than the rest, seems to fit well with the prevalent insight)

So, what is left for me to do:
(1) Find some examples of the existence of this...demon unicorn creature, if any. So if anyone knows any TV, film, book, or videogame character or famous person who resembles me or the current agreed on type, I will be most grateful (don't get too cozy, I am still an ungrateful person)
(2) Using a brilliant technological toy that I like to call the Typeanalytic "blog buster" I will post bits and pieces, and combinations of text I wrote here onto a top secret blog where the blog buster will read and tear the blog apart for clues as to my true type by looking for my writing style, mannerisms, word choice, etc.
(3) Do something about my nerves, I would clearly see ENTJ in myself if I was not such a nervous mess, so off to researching herbs/medication/tools to relieve stress (I really wish I had access to a Jacuzzi)
(4) Self exploration should never end, if anybody can add on to the amazing skyscraper that is being built here, that would be great. I will probably check out the miscellaneous test section of the forum.

I would like to thank Mal12345 and small.wonder for digging the deepest ditch for me to lie in. Sincere thanks to everyone else for trying, but I am not inviting you to lunch so...(think Robert California, I really got obsessed with him thanks to this forum)

You're welcome! :) Does this mean you're buying small.wonder and me lunch? Or not?

small.wonder

So she did.
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're welcome! :) Does this mean you're buying small.wonder and me lunch? Or not?

Nah bro, it just means he thinks we are winners. Right [MENTION=22835]Doctor Business[/MENTION]? ;) Also, I still think 3w4 (not it's inverse). Tests are only tools.

Doctor Business

MBTI Type
IxTx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
[MENTION=22109]Evee[/MENTION] - Maybe...until I take over the world.
[MENTION=22731]oneandonly[/MENTION] - Judging from what I experienced on the outside world and on this forum, I have no choice but to produce the conclusion that I am the only being in the whole universe that INFJs in general, genuinely hate (I many be the perfect paragon of the four horsemen of the apocalypse, but come on)...they just don't want to admit it. Easier to deem the malcontent insane than admit that even they feel some level of resentment towards some people (not all INFJ, but I have a 99% success rate at infuriating them, the 1% refers to a good friend of mine whose energetic nature makes me think of him as ENFJ). Oh and I never asked anyone to call me upstairs from the underworld, I was having so much fun torturing souls and smoking weed with my bestie the new King of Hell (his name is Crowley, I do not refer to Lucifer, now that guy has some daddy issues, Crowley's got style). Nope, never had romantic relationships, other than the girl during senior year who kept saying I was her boyfriend. She was a bit nuts, I had some people look into her a bit and they concluded that she was obsessed with my influential nature...so yea, not a romantic. As I mentioned before, today-land is bad for people like me, back in the goodoldays it was so simple, as was human nature. Obey, or rebel were the two buttons in the single-player version of prisoner's dilemma and each had their pros and cons depending on the situation. I strategically pick Obey/Rebel. I rebel against my family because I see them as weak and ineffective (my grandfather gave up his post as second in command in a Ukrainian Aviation firm because my mother was sick and because he wanted to come to the US, where we had nobody, no friends, no allies, no knowledge of the language, no luck, everyone in my family became home attendants and their lack of care about their poverty infuriated me as the days rolled by. However, the change was beneficial, instead of being pampered (we left for the US when I was very young) I grew up on level one and have worked my way up until I became a student body leader in my senior year of high school...then I graduated, and yes my psyche suffered severely from my fall from grace, I felt betrayed even though I really wasn't) Anyway, long rant...I was very obedient in school, especially high school because I respected the teachers and Administrators (T types mostly) and I was blasted away by their passion and knowledge. I never once was suspended, called out for talking, sent to detention or the deans office, I was the perfect student...a little too perfect (eyes suddenly glow red). That means no ADHD. (I do have some level of OCD) I am 19, just turned 19 on 9/11 (no joke, seriously).

@phobic - you mean...blessing...don't you? (INTJ death stare initiated)
[MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION] - Well...I hope you're ok with "gluten free baby uvulas" -Crowley (I couldn't resist it...it just fits) Anyway, seems the INFJs are banding together against the current prevailing typing (what irony, they claim I'm rebelling...talk about the pot calling the kettle back) ENTP vs ENTJ it is... 3w4/4w3 vs 8wDEVIL...and it seems sp or sp/so it is. I smell an epic showdown...now its off to the sewer for me until the surface world cools down. (that makes me sound like a troll doesn't it?)

Doctor Business

MBTI Type
IxTx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
[MENTION=17697]small.wonder[/MENTION] - well...what is a winner? (looks up on google) "a card that can be relied on to win a trick" -google...so yes, you guys are winners.
[MENTION=6723]phobik[/MENTION] - sorry, for misspelling your name in the above post...(stares evilly at auto spell)

oneandonly

MBTI Type
INFJ
[MENTION=22109]

I actually dont hate you. That is just not a feeling I get from words on forum. However, I'm being bluntly honest with no bias... there is a marked propensity if you think in linear terms for the characteristics you describe to become what I mention.. almost like a natural evolution unless something acts upon it... its just potential.. probability.. I'm not hating you. Itd take a lot for me to. Although Id never date you... you think too much.

I really appreciate my ENTP friend Matt he is a marxist poet.. outspoken against the grain loud as all hell, and defiant.. although he tries to respect rules in social situations. He might piss me off on occasion but i love him.

When I was 19 I had PTSD. I was completely detached from myself. It took me 10 years a A failed relationship, Death & Love and a lot of loss to truly get myself.

The last part of the puzzle was trusting and recognizing my vast intuition.. A part of myself I was told wasnt reality or concrete.

The point is.. take a deep breath.. its all good... even if it is not all good.. everything is temporary..

Accept yourself as you are at every turn, whether some emotion or situation or obsessive amounts of thinking overtakes you, whether you feel like a bad friend, whatever, accept every dark corner of yourself...

Its temporary as shit. Shit is temporary. Fuck it, do your best whatever it is that you do, and be happy with who you are. We cannot all be Idealists, We cant all be Rational, We cannot all be Visionary, We cant all be Sages.. But please, do be, the best whatever the fuck you are!!
I mean that very positively, I just enjoy the emphasis cursing brings to language.

Doctor Business

MBTI Type
IxTx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
[MENTION=22731]oneandonly[/MENTION] - hmmm...you may be right, I am just used to dismissing INFJs in real life because I see many of them as brilliant people who have directed their brilliance in the wrong direction, and even when I accept their direction, they still continue to push me down their "idealistic" path if that fails (that always fails) they label me inhuman and insane. I'm not saying its necessarily anyone on this forum (although I do get a gut feeling based on some of the comments) but that was just my experience. I'm not fully a Marxist or communist (I tend to take a bit of what I consider logical out of every belief and ideology). Joseph Stalin was a member of the Communist Party and became the leader of the Soviet Union...was he Marxist/Communist? I doubt it on a ideological level. He took bits and pieces of Leninism and Marxism as well as 70% of his own ideals and created an impenetrable stronghold behind an iron fence (curtain)...now that sounds like me...joining a cause that I see will triumph and waiting for the right time to seize the reigns and make my own vision possible. I am actually better at business talk then my ISTP mom, I usually act all ENTP at home, playful, laid back, jovial. Once I'm out there...in the cruel and merciless world...If I act like that, I will loose everything, freedom is my true life, everything else is death to me. My estranged grandfather (who is an INFJ) always used to say that everything will change for the better. He was only right once...In the end, I accept only my strength or at the very least the persistence to become strong. Accepting or rather living with what I deem as faults was never who I am, I must improve, except that improvement in my world, is success....................(brain blast) 3w4 is my enneagram, success is the very foundation of a 3 type, even if success refers to my own definition of it. I accept my strong qualities and focus on them (4 type) but never accept what I deem as my weak characteristics (not 4 type) So 3w4 it is for my enneagram.......thanks oneandonly.

@all I actually found some very good examples of a discussion on ENTJ 3w4 after looking for a few minutes on the web:

What pisses you off about ENTJs? - Page 71

I have to say it fits me rather well. "Work will always be their #1 priority, while the rest of the family resents them. They may as well be ATMs at home, when they are there that is. The funny part is they would be totally okay with that." -MelanieM (...that (and the majority of the other posts on ENTJ 3w4) is so...so...so...accurate dead on, hit the nail, shot the target. I loved my High School leadership position, never wanted to go home to my "family" and if I did, it was only in the late evening to play videogames, and sleep. I even made an effort to attend weekend events at my school where the organization I worked with was involved. Life was just swell back then.

@In conclusion ENTJ 3w4 sp (hahaha...sorry, just thought of a Gameboy joke) going once...going twice.................

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Type complete.

Clap, clap, clap.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=22109]Evee[/MENTION] - Maybe...until I take over the world.
[MENTION=22731]oneandonly[/MENTION] - Judging from what I experienced on the outside world and on this forum, I have no choice but to produce the conclusion that I am the only being in the whole universe that INFJs in general, genuinely hate (I many be the perfect paragon of the four horsemen of the apocalypse, but come on)...they just don't want to admit it. Easier to deem the malcontent insane than admit that even they feel some level of resentment towards some people (not all INFJ, but I have a 99% success rate at infuriating them, the 1% refers to a good friend of mine whose energetic nature makes me think of him as ENFJ). Oh and I never asked anyone to call me upstairs from the underworld, I was having so much fun torturing souls and smoking weed with my bestie the new King of Hell (his name is Crowley, I do not refer to Lucifer, now that guy has some daddy issues, Crowley's got style). Nope, never had romantic relationships, other than the girl during senior year who kept saying I was her boyfriend. She was a bit nuts, I had some people look into her a bit and they concluded that she was obsessed with my influential nature...so yea, not a romantic. As I mentioned before, today-land is bad for people like me, back in the goodoldays it was so simple, as was human nature. Obey, or rebel were the two buttons in the single-player version of prisoner's dilemma and each had their pros and cons depending on the situation. I strategically pick Obey/Rebel. I rebel against my family because I see them as weak and ineffective (my grandfather gave up his post as second in command in a Ukrainian Aviation firm because my mother was sick and because he wanted to come to the US, where we had nobody, no friends, no allies, no knowledge of the language, no luck, everyone in my family became home attendants and their lack of care about their poverty infuriated me as the days rolled by. However, the change was beneficial, instead of being pampered (we left for the US when I was very young) I grew up on level one and have worked my way up until I became a student body leader in my senior year of high school...then I graduated, and yes my psyche suffered severely from my fall from grace, I felt betrayed even though I really wasn't) Anyway, long rant...I was very obedient in school, especially high school because I respected the teachers and Administrators (T types mostly) and I was blasted away by their passion and knowledge. I never once was suspended, called out for talking, sent to detention or the deans office, I was the perfect student...a little too perfect (eyes suddenly glow red). That means no ADHD. (I do have some level of OCD) I am 19, just turned 19 on 9/11 (no joke, seriously).

@phobic - you mean...blessing...don't you? (INTJ death stare initiated)
[MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION] - Well...I hope you're ok with "gluten free baby uvulas" -Crowley (I couldn't resist it...it just fits) Anyway, seems the INFJs are banding together against the current prevailing typing (what irony, they claim I'm rebelling...talk about the pot calling the kettle back) ENTP vs ENTJ it is... 3w4/4w3 vs 8wDEVIL...and it seems sp or sp/so it is. I smell an epic showdown...now its off to the sewer for me until the surface world cools down. (that makes me sound like a troll doesn't it?)

I'm not worried about the dissenters because I'm certain of my call. 3w4 versus 4w3 does make a difference. But if you think it should be 4w3 that's ok with me.

Doctor Business

MBTI Type
IxTx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
[MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION] (as well as everyone else) - Tough call, I tend to go from 3w4 to 4w3 at the most random tims (right now I feel very much like a 3w4) a month ago I would have been unbending from 4w3. I am interested in self exploration, but I deeply resent emotions. So I might be an unhealthy 4w3, one who tries to repress emotions. Actually now that I think about it I realize that deep inside I am very sensitive and emotional on the inside and have been trying very hard (resorted to medication cocktails sometimes over the counter and other times under doctorial oversight) So I would not be against 4w3. In terms of MBTI I could be a very unhealthy xNFx type. I have to admit, I have this urge to cry, my nerves are killing me (its not pain though, its something else) and I have had a nervous breakdown recently where I just lay on the floor sobbing and wondering why I am so weak. Looking back, I so much resent being reduced to such a mess, and have deep seated emotions against all emotions. I also am deeply troubled by stuff in the news which causes my emotions to come out of the drain that I keep corked up, I verbally dismiss the news by saying to myself "these people deserved it" or "they are so pathetic" but deep inside I am fighting a guerilla rebellion of emotions. So at this point, I am really unsure whether I can stick to the current ENTJ MBTI type, but I may agree more with 4w3...but I don't have to like it. I just want to feel nothing, to be 100% rational, logical, and objective. I know that all types have good qualities and each have their own specialties, but there are types that I want to be more like than other types. Its like wanting to be a lawyer but not having the capacity to understand the law.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION] (as well as everyone else) - Tough call, I tend to go from 3w4 to 4w3 at the most random tims (right now I feel very much like a 3w4) a month ago I would have been unbending from 4w3. I am interested in self exploration, but I deeply resent emotions. So I might be an unhealthy 4w3, one who tries to repress emotions. Actually now that I think about it I realize that deep inside I am very sensitive and emotional on the inside and have been trying very hard (resorted to medication cocktails sometimes over the counter and other times under doctorial oversight) So I would not be against 4w3. In terms of MBTI I could be a very unhealthy xNFx type. I have to admit, I have this urge to cry, my nerves are killing me (its not pain though, its something else) and I have had a nervous breakdown recently where I just lay on the floor sobbing and wondering why I am so weak. Looking back, I so much resent being reduced to such a mess, and have deep seated emotions against all emotions. I also am deeply troubled by stuff in the news which causes my emotions to come out of the drain that I keep corked up, I verbally dismiss the news by saying to myself "these people deserved it" or "they are so pathetic" but deep inside I am fighting a guerrilla rebellion of emotions. So at this point, I am really unsure whether I can stick to the current ENTJ MBTI type, but I may agree more with 4w3...but I don't have to like it. I just want to feel nothing, to be 100% rational, logical, and objective. I know that all types have good qualities and each have their own specialties, but there are types that I want to be more like than other types. Its like wanting to be a lawyer but not having the capacity to understand the law.

A quick post before heading off to work:

The enneagram is a more flexible (or dynamic, as Riso described it) system than the MBTI. But the latter also has the JCF aspect to lend it some flexibility.

The 4w3 is a conflicted type. This personality struggles between the 4's need for personal authenticity and the 3's need to appear competent in the eyes of others.

boomslang

friendly and accessible
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTP, enneagram 3. Welp. That was easy.

Doctor Business

MBTI Type
IxTx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
[MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION] - I'm going to stick with ENTx for now. Sp is still unchallenged. As for the Enneagram, I find the wing system to be a little bit more uncertain when it comes to typing someone initially so I will stick with tritypes which I am slightly inclined to claim to be 468 (I get 4 on the tests, and it fits my internal world, at work I act like an 8, and at home people tell me I am a 6) I would hypothesize the accurate typing as 4w3-6w5-8w7. But I need more evidence and I will check the web for more info on ENTJ/ENTP with that and similar enneagrams. I actually found something interesting, its about the hotheaded truther...nuff said:
Any other 468 tritypes here?
[MENTION=22926]boomslang[/MENTION] - .........proof please? I am not against the 3 enneagram. Wait...what's this (looks at the word "Welp")...I am sure you meant the word "Well" but in any case, in the words of the might king of evil Uka-Uka: "I don't know whether to kiss you...or kill you" -Uka-Uka

boomslang

friendly and accessible
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=22926]boomslang[/MENTION] - .........proof please? I am not against the 3 enneagram. Wait...what's this (looks at the word "Welp")...I am sure you meant the word "Well" but in any case, in the words of the might king of evil Uka-Uka: "I don't know whether to kiss you...or kill you" -Uka-Uka

The 'jokingly narcissist' archetype of ENTP 3s is one of the most common things I've seen on typology forums.

I'll go through starting with the ENTP typing.

I built up the profile of ENTP starting with:

(1) I Like to be emerged in activities and am "novelty seeking" (Promethease's words not mine, in other words its more than a trait, its my genes)
(Ne)

(4) I am only interested in people from an analytical standpoint. (Ne+Ti)

(5) Small talk and theorizing are both interesting to me (to a point) (Fe+Si, then Ne+Ti)

(7) I am very reflective, I am the center in all my activities (nope, I'm not a narcissist, but yes I'm an egomaniac) (EP temperament)

(10) I do not contribute (verbally) in groups, or talk to people at all. Unless I have power, or know that my voice and my expertise will not be ignored (ExTP, in my experience)

(7) Not very curious and I like to BS (although many find my insights to be rather truthful...) (Te devaluing)

(1) I am an ungrateful, inconsiderate, cold hearted demon (all things I gladly take in as compliments, and yes I have been called these things) (Weak and unvalued Fi)

Ni - The epiphany part happens to me at times (usually when its too late) (Ni ignoring. Had an ENTP housemate that I never ceased to hear "looks like you right again" from as far as predictions went)

(1) I am a Libertarian, a Deist, a Hobbesian and an Anarchist (I barely know much about them) (in my experience, these classifications in general have appealed more to Ti/Fe types. I find they classify belief systems, whereas Te/Fi types more often classify behaviour, phenomena and principles)

(20) Everything I write ends up being all too long (Perceiving/Irrational)

(21) I am a terrible listener and I enjoy being a presenter (Extraversion)

And enneagram 3:

(6) I am very impatient and look like I need anger management (although, much to other people's surprises, I tend to be cool when they expect me to burst)

(7) I am very reflective, I am the center in all my activities (nope, I'm not a narcissist, but yes I'm an egomaniac)

(4) I dislike authority (except if I am in charge, or if the boss is a flake) (assertive triad)

(7) Not very curious and I like to BS (although many find my insights to be rather truthful...)

(9) I am very sensitive to criticism (unless its work related, which is fine if there is a decent argument involved)

(2) Power...me...like...(drools on the floor)

(7) At one point I had 50 people who worked for me (best year of my high school life) lets just say many thought that we were the answer to the principal's "dissenter" problem and in many ways we were.

(10) I like to wear suits (even when the alarm goes of in Pompeii) mostly because of self esteem issues

(17) I have very high standards (personal standards are usually higher than those meant for others)

With the enneagram, I started with the assertive triad (3, 7, 8) then looked for a whole host of things to confirm/preclude any of those three types. I'm guessing you think you're an 8 from how you wrote, but I think there's a whole host of things that didn't indicate that (which I don't want to spoil, because I'd rather not encourage swaying with new biases). 3w4 is what I ended up with, though I suspected 7w6 at one stage.

Doctor Business

MBTI Type
IxTx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
[MENTION=22926]boomslang[/MENTION] - I happen to be a lot more organized than many ENTP I observed, however, I am very terrible at debate (good at arguing step by step though) I do have moments where I envision some idea, but I pride myself more on trying to change existing systems for the better or creating and implementing new ones. I am not so good at jokes outside the home, It either comes naturally or not at all, I tend to be a little too neurotic to the point where I can only rely on middle school English to communicate with others, unless I want to have five minute pauses to say something somewhat better than a 8th grader at a given point. That is why I prefer writing...at least until I can deal with my nerves, because I really enjoy talking, and I can't do that publically without hanging myself out to dry. Also about the ideology example, its just a baseline belief, these types of people to me come across as logical, reasonable, and neutral, which makes them ideal starting points for me to recuperate and construct my own ideology before launching it on the outside world. Its like my Stalin and Communism example, I claim an idea while doing something different with it. I mean I would claim autocracy or czarism as my ideologies but that would require me to be obedient to the concept of the ideology, which are the kings and czars, and I only believe in those concepts if I am in charge, or someone I deem worthy is in charge. Libertarians and Deists, are more loose in their requirements which make them the perfect beginners board for anyone who is against ineffective and corrupt authority (strong and fair leaders gain my respect. However, there have been fewer and fewer examples of such leaders as history advances into the next generation.)

@all - I have read somewhere that body language and the facial structure of an individual helps type them. I myself do not find myself against posting a photo of myself for review, but I want to cover all legal bases before doing so. I'm not too much of a privacy oriented guy (except, when I am in a bad mood, but that's irrelevant) and I have not read anything explicit about self photos from the rules (no I do not plan to put a photo of me naked wearing a rubber duck life ring, wearing a steel bucket helmet, while holding a knife...at least not on this website.) So I would appreciate it if anyone could comment about whether or not (a) I should resort to such extremes (the real photo, not the outlandish example of a photo) or (b) If that is at all necessary (I mean we narrowed it to two MBTI types (ENTP vs ENTJ))

boomslang

friendly and accessible
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're definitely not an introvert, nor judging/rational.

Going via Socionics, I'd have you down as an Ti-ENTp (not INTj as you've picked out yourself). I just lived with one of those for the past 8 months. Most likely 7w6 and sp/so stacking.

Like you, he considers himself an organised person, but in fact all he's doing is pretending to be confident in his decisions (which change extremely sharply upon any new external factor introduced, compared to looking at the big picture and considering all things old and new in the decision) and his planning (which falls apart because of his impulsiveness). He also over-explains himself and goes through every single step without making any intuitive leaps or assumed understanding on the part of the interlocutor. He sometimes takes 30 minutes to get to the point where a five word answer would have communicated exactly the same thing.

It makes the eyes of Fe/Ti types light up, and the eyes of Te/Fi types glaze over.

I don't think there's any way in hell you'd be an Extraverted Thinking type in Jung (which is what ENTJ would imply), but set it if you want, MBTI is kind of transient and there's a lack of cohesiveness in the cognitive functions compared to Socionics, so you might as well just put whatever four dichotomies a test spits out for it. I score all sorts of types on MBTI tests (most typically, ISTP, ISFP, ISTJ, ISFJ, even ENTJ sometimes), I just keep the ISFP thing up there because it lines up with the ESI-Se Socionics typing, which I think is a system easier to come to a type conclusion in.