• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Many have failed to type me, will you be the one to succeed?

Your Verdict for my MBTI type

• ISTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISTP

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • ISFJ

• ISFP

• INTJ

• INTP

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • INFJ

• INFP

• ESTJ

• ESTP

• ESFJ

• ESFP

• ENTJ

• ENTP

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • ENFJ

• ENFP

• Total voters

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I put ESTJ, but you need to have very big boxes to fit 7 billion people into 16 of them, so think of whatever you choose as a broad category of similarish people rather than anything defining.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
@ExNinjaTropPervertie and @Mal12345 - Looks like you may both be correct about me not being 4w5 (through assuming and claiming respectively)...Enneagram is about desires (my interpretation of it) so if I desire power above all else that would make me an 8, and given that I am very much a disappointment at bomb diffusing, I will go with 7 as my wing using process of elimination.

I've changed my call to ENTJ.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Hmm, I can't really see the N. At least not genuine iNtuition. OPs post just kind of screams ISTP trying to act like an evil professor-type INTx.

+1

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Intuition vs Sensing - (MBTI test got me at 2/30 in favor of intuition)

I don't know what 2/30 means exactly, but I take it that intuition was higher than sensing but not by much. Too bad the test doesn't distinguish Ni from Ne.

(1) Fantasizing is the best thing since shrooms (I don't know about you guys, but I can't tell the difference)

Fantasizing about what? This question does make a difference in distinguishing Ni from Si.
(2) I really don't like lectures and discussions about theory. (I'm one sided and prefer to learn on my own, although I am not against using a soundboard)

Does this say you prefer to learn theories on your own? This is more of an INTJ trait.

(3) I always seek the truth and proof, (sometimes mixing the two up)

A type call here depends on what truth you're talking about. Both ESTJ and ENTJ are known to want to get to the bottom of things, the former in a concrete sense and the latter conceptually.

(4) I dislike authority (except if I am in charge, or if the boss is a flake)

Ti
(5) I can't think of new ideas when I want to; and yet, tend to jump all over the place in my head when I have to focus
Focus on what?
(6) I am future oriented (this ties in with point 1)
Intuition.
(7) Not very curious and I like to BS (although many find my insights to be rather truthful...)
Not Perceptive.

(8) I don't like change (although my actions do seem to cause a lot of change around me)

This indicates either Si or Ni, with a parenthetical Te or at least Je.

(9) My genes report that I have a GG Genotype for intelligence (yea, I find that hard to believe, but hey what do I know, all hail DNA)
Nothing to do with type - bragging. Edit - Perhaps not bragging. AFAICT, the GG genotype is not associated with high intelligence. Perhaps a hold-over from the Neanderthals? It would then be a sign of a need to control, dominate, expand territory. (?)

(10) Furthermore, the lords of the codes (and my parental units) have bestowed upon my the power of an enlarged Hippocampus

A larger hippocampus is associated with longer-lasting spatial memory = bragging.

Jaguar

@all just another disclaimer, I know many of you would say to me to stop writing so much, in reality, writing helps me think, and I figure that my thought process would be a better way truly type me. Or maybe I should just log in more often, or start a blog. I will probably do the latter as soon as we figure out my type. Anyway, if you thought you saw it all "feast your eyes on...this" -Glitch Gremlin
[MENTION=22874]Fiend[/MENTION] - Thoroughness is an indicator of an SJ type. However, I agree that narcissism is a stretch as well. I would describe my writing process as opening a can of worms and watching them go, its looking for a reaction, rather than careful coordination. What that means is I write what I think, rather than think what I write. Usually what I write either amuses me or provides me with some hidden inspirations and ideas. In other words writing is the best way for my unconscious to express itself for my consciousness to decide and take action.
[MENTION=22064]ExNinjaTropPervertie[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION] - Looks like you may both be correct about me not being 4w5 (through assuming and claiming respectively)...Enneagram is about desires (my interpretation of it) so if I desire power above all else that would make me an 8, and given that I am very much a disappointment at bomb diffusing, I will go with 7 as my wing using process of elimination.
[MENTION=22039]Arctic Hysteria[/MENTION] - I am 19 right now. From your explanation we may have N and P in common, but differ in the E vs I and T vs F department. I never fit anywhere, but my uniqueness helped me stand out. Initially quiet, I pretended to conform to the norms of my school's honor society by working in their offices as an extracurricular activity, it was there where I gained the information about the school and its needs. Through hard work and pretending to be someone who I am not, (and a tad sprinkling of luck) I was promoted to lead a committee in the organization. After making nice with the school administrators (ST types) I then knew I had all my chess pieces lined up and with a bit of luck on my side I proceeded to change these so called norms, taking advantage of my position I purposefully empowered my committee while politically weakening the other committees present, until I was a virtually a dictator (some oiling of the administrators was necessary along the way). Now I am very sure you would expect someone of my position to also shift all resources to myself. Against all my natural instincts, I empowered the entire organization and school with a very efficient allocation of resources. My only crime is that I saw the people who worked for me as tools rather than human beings, but even tools need to be encased in gold and maintained. As much as I wish this was the actual story, there are some places where it is outright wrong. Yes, I did have all the power, yes I did drive my fellow student body to labor away for virtually nothing, but what is unique to the story was that they were happy, at least those that saw what I was trying to accomplish, I provided them with guidance, companionship, entertainment, the reasonable little things that I could use by my very limited power. I even gave away my own money to those who needed to get some water from the vending machine and needed the money, although partially I did so in order for them to bring me something as well (I paid enough for the both of us), I even planned to throw a employee appreciation party, which I failed to do because the administration was on to me, and it was HS, the epitome of dictatorship. This may just be the delusional ranting of a once powerful crackpot man who now lives in exile, whose words should rightfully be dismissed as nothing more than a hyperbole.
[MENTION=17697]small.wonder[/MENTION] - Power and Style may symbolize 3 when mixed together, the pure ingredients to me seem 8 and 7 respectively, so I would lean 8w7 or 7w8. However, I want to explore 3 as well. My hearts desire is respect, not necessarily love, I just threw it in because maybe, deep inside that is what I value, my years of rejection (minus that golden year in high school) seem to have handed me down a final offer: either I surrender to my badly bruised and defeated ego and suffer, or condition my strong side and suppress any emotions I can and seek out opportunity. Culture means nothing to me, I respect laws, especially the main ones, I truly believe that they make sense in regards to keeping society together and foster equal opportunity, so I may deep inside resent laws and rules, but I have to accept them if they make sense and only stand up to them only when I am ready and have a valid reason to do so. Culture consists of moralistic and social rules, both of which I have no patience with, if I had the power, they would be pushed aside a bit. (I respect those who value morals and culture, that is why I in no way believe in getting rid of the two) However, there are those who do not wish to be hindered by pointless invisible walls, so I believe in making laws and letting them be known...everything else is up to the individual person. Now to dissect the 3s...
(1) Threes are self-assured, attractive, and charming. Ambitious, competent, and energetic, they can also be status-conscious and highly driven for advancement. They are diplomatic and poised, but can also be overly concerned with their image and what others think of them. They typically have problems with workaholism and competitiveness. - I have bolded what does not fit me (there is a reason why I banished all mirrors from my house). I am usually sluggish, when reduced to a pile of waste. (I am drinking red bull though, which helps a lot)
(2) Basic Fear: Of being worthless, Basic Desire: To feel valuable and worthwhile, Enneagram Three with a Two-Wing: "The Charmer", Enneagram Three with a Four-Wing: "The Professional" - I only half agree, its not so much worthlessness I worry about as incompetence, weakness, and lack of intelligence (I used to think of myself as incompetent, weak, and dumber than an amoeba, but now I settle on average as a starting point, because its easier to get to the top from the middle than from the bottom) If a omnipotent being viewed me as a valuable asset then 3 is my enneagram, but if some low-life employer who does nothing all day calls me worthless, then lets just say, we can safely add span in between his/her title (I think my resulting tantrum would give him/her a nervous breakdown and scar him/her for life, I had many jobs in my life and my bosses were an amazing bunch). Anyway, I am neither charming nor professional (if anything slightly more professional, but even that is a flawed observation of myself)
(3) Key Motivations: Want to be affirmed, to distinguish themselves from others, to have attention, to be admired, and to impress others. - as a secondary satisfaction I wholeheartedly agree.
(4) The Meaning of the Arrows (in brief): When moving in their Direction of Disintegration (stress), driven Threes suddenly become disengaged and apathetic at Nine. However, when moving in their Direction of Integration (growth), vain, deceitful Threes become more cooperative and committed to others, like healthy Sixes. For more information. - I am easily stressed and when that happens I am both very impulsive and indecisive, I see everyone as the enemy and treat them as such, even if it is a false presumption, I usually understand it, but my instincts keep pounding against me. When I feel grown (only happened for one year only) I become more like a 3 based on the description or 9. In that I focus all my resources on treating my friends with everything I can reasonable muster, I even see some of my lesser enemies as allies and have very high tolerance for others, I become very much like a workaholic.
(5) Before analyzing the body of the text I will define my level (assuming I am a 3) - A combination of Level 6 and 7 is apparent, however I only inflate what did occur. I had a leadership position, I had power, I did make a change. My rhetoric is my pressure pump, the facts are, I was a student leader, I did make decisions on behalf of a group of people, I changed my predecessor's system to fit a growing committee. However (I am only good at doing this with text) I have used rhetoric to amplify my truthful achievements to match those of major leaders, sometimes intentionally, sometimes unintentionally. I have a deep fear of failure and in many ways I am just a babbling buffoon, however, despite pondering and even threating retaliation against those I am jealous of (interestingly enough jealously is a 4 type's sin). I find myself too rational to go out and lose a limb to make one person cry. I might as well figure out what to do with myself and surpass them in everyway. So yes I am opportunistic, but never at the expense of another more worthier candidate, if the individual is better than me, I hate them, but I accept them at the same time. Only when a true fool surpasses me, I take offense.
(6) The first paragraph can be said about me only from the point of view of my inner circle, and very few make it that far. Like Robert California once said "There are winners and losers, if I have dinner with you I think you're a winner, if not..." that happens to be the general perception of myself that I get (Hey, I spooked an ENTJ).
(7) Shifting through the rest, I noticed that most of the rest applies to healthy embodiments of 3 types. What I will add is, yes I crave attention (more so worship, but hey I'm not really picky at this point) I also value power and independence above all things (8 seems to come to my head) I just don't have either now, but when I did, I actually felt that I was flying high...too bad I flew too high and crash landed. Every time I try a new venture it fails, usually because I do not try it as I start reading about "protocol" and "rules" and "procedures" I start to feel sick to my stomach and end up banging on my desk (I have installed one of those hitting bricks on my desk and attached a sturdy wooden pillar under my desk so that the vibration of my fist does not break the desk) anyway, the point is I am too lazy to implement it and all the lawyers are expensive. As much as I like lawyers, I think law is now the new catholic bible, I really think that laws should be simple enough for anyone to read and should be as easily available to everyone. I very much agree that I have no clear preference for my career, when asked, I give vague descriptions like "I want the power to innovate XYZ" or "I want to become self sufficient". Other times I simply compromise for tangible jobs and goals such as Office worker, college courses, or vacation time. I also take orders from no one, my respect is earned, I even clash with my family a lot. All in all groups mean nothing to me if its individuals act like they wanted nothing more than to earn their penny and walk away, just seeing heroic stories on the news brings some joy to my cold 3 sizes too small heart.

Choose a type that doesn't like brevity. ;)

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESTP, without a doubt in my mind.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Shifting through the rest, I noticed that most of the rest applies to healthy embodiments of 3 types. What I will add is, yes I crave attention (more so worship, but hey I'm not really picky at this point) I also value power and independence above all things (8 seems to come to my head) I just don't have either now, but when I did, I actually felt that I was flying high...too bad I flew too high and crash landed. Every time I try a new venture it fails, usually because I do not try it as I start reading about "protocol" and "rules" and "procedures" I start to feel sick to my stomach and end up banging on my desk (I have installed one of those hitting bricks on my desk and attached a sturdy wooden pillar under my desk so that the vibration of my fist does not break the desk) anyway, the point is I am too lazy to implement it and all the lawyers are expensive. As much as I like lawyers, I think law is now the new catholic bible, I really think that laws should be simple enough for anyone to read and should be as easily available to everyone. I very much agree that I have no clear preference for my career, when asked, I give vague descriptions like "I want the power to innovate XYZ" or "I want to become self sufficient". Other times I simply compromise for tangible jobs and goals such as Office worker, college courses, or vacation time. I also take orders from no one, my respect is earned, I even clash with my family a lot. All in all groups mean nothing to me if its individuals act like they wanted nothing more than to earn their penny and walk away, just seeing heroic stories on the news brings some joy to my cold 3 sizes too small heart.

Portrait of an ENTJ
The ENTJ has many gifts which make it possible for them to have a great deal of personal power, if they don't forget to remain balanced in their lives. They are assertive, innovative, long-range thinkers with an excellent ability to translate theories and possibilities into solid plans of action. They are usually tremendously forceful personalities, and have the tools to accomplish whatever goals they set out for.

The ENTJ has a tremendous amount of personal power and presence which will work for them as a force towards achieving their goals. However, this personal power is also an agent of alienation and self-aggrandizement, which the ENTJ would do well to avoid.​

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Every time I try a new venture it fails, usually because I do not try it as I start reading about "protocol" and "rules" and "procedures" I start to feel sick to my stomach and end up banging on my desk (I have installed one of those hitting bricks on my desk and attached a sturdy wooden pillar under my desk so that the vibration of my fist does not break the desk)

The ESTJ would be comfortable in a world of rules and procedures, the ENTJ less so. The OP indicates a more aggressive or even violent approach to dealing with stress than I have ever seen in the ENTP (which was my first call in this thread). The thirst for power, leadership, and moreover, the sense of disgust I sense here with incompetent authority all-in-all indicates ENTJ more than ENTP. The OP is NT without a doubt, since that is the temperament with the greatest tendency to question external authority.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
At one point I had 50 people who worked for me (best year of my high school life) lets just say many thought that we were the answer to the principal's "dissenter" problem and in many ways we were.

This describes neither ESTP nor ENTP (which was my first call). The ENTJ type is happiest, not only in a leadership role, but, due to NT, also in questioning the status quo. That is EXACTLY what the OP is describing above. The Te dominant part seeks leadership and external control, but Ni above all seeks change based on an internal vision of what this change should look like.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I want to take back my ENTP vote. Mods, is this possible?

Doctor Business's type is ENTJ, although the Intuitive scale score is not much higher than the Sensor score.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Hello [MENTION=22835]Doctor Business[/MENTION]

My question to you is "Can YOU accurately type you?" I mean are you asking us to "help" you or are you issuing a challenge? Or are you asking us for help in such a way that sounds like you are issuing a challenge?

You have cast yourself among strangers who really know nothing about you. Of course, you told us about yourself, but this is what you want us to see. Who you are on a day to day basis can't be conveyed in a post, maybe in many posts over a longer period of time, maybe through much interaction, but not in a single thread or in a few posts.

It almost sounds like a cry for validation or a plea of "please define me." I'm not saying it is, only that it sounds like it and if so, there's nothing wrong with that. I imagine that most people on forums are there for some sort of validation, even if it's no more than a "confirm my theories, prove me right" kind of a thing. Even that is still a cry for validation. We all want to be somebody.

Is it possible that you know both too much and yet too little about MBTI for accuracy?

You probably know enough to answer the questions on any particular day to get the results you want. After a person takes enough of these tests, they loose their efficiency. We may think that spending two years on a subject makes us knowledgeable about it, but that's not always the case. Sometimes, it only muddies the water and takes the element of objectivity out of the equation. Also, our understanding of the questions, the mood we are in at the moment, distractions, etc., affect the outcomes.

Also, give it some time. Many times people can't be accurately typed until they are out of the adolescent stage and for some people that doesn't happen until their mid-twenties.

I would think also that even a person with a great deal of background knowledge would need to interact with you on a regular basis to be able to form a valid opinion about your type. I will refrain from trying to type you until I've interacted with you some more, providing you choose to stick around.

small.wonder

So she did.
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Power and Style may symbolize 3 when mixed together, the pure ingredients to me seem 8 and 7 respectively, so I would lean 8w7 or 7w8. However, I want to explore 3 as well. My hearts desire is respect, not necessarily love, I just threw it in because maybe, deep inside that is what I value, my years of rejection (minus that golden year in high school) seem to have handed me down a final offer: either I surrender to my badly bruised and defeated ego and suffer, or condition my strong side and suppress any emotions I can and seek out opportunity. Culture means nothing to me, I respect laws, especially the main ones, I truly believe that they make sense in regards to keeping society together and foster equal opportunity, so I may deep inside resent laws and rules, but I have to accept them if they make sense and only stand up to them only when I am ready and have a valid reason to do so. Culture consists of moralistic and social rules, both of which I have no patience with, if I had the power, they would be pushed aside a bit. (I respect those who value morals and culture, that is why I in no way believe in getting rid of the two) However, there are those who do not wish to be hindered by pointless invisible walls, so I believe in making laws and letting them be known...everything else is up to the individual person. Now to dissect the 3s...

I still believe you are a 3w4, even more after reading all of this actually. That said, you very well could have an 8 fix in addition to that. I'll take it piece by piece addressing the bolded.
  • Your "years of rejection" sounds very much like 3+4, while 8's don't tend to have a history of rejection (usually more along the lines of abuse, trauma or not having a "controlled" environment, hence their eventual tendency to control environments).
  • The culture aspect of 3 isn't about respecting laws and rules (quite the contrary as 3's core passion is Deciet) it's about being what the culture deems ideal-- in the western world that would include material weath, success, power, prestige, etc. An 8 could embody those things, but their motivation for getting them is to survive and become independant so as to not need anyone (and avoid injury).

(1) Threes are self-assured, attractive, and charming. Ambitious, competent, and energetic, they can also be status-conscious and highly driven for advancement. They are diplomatic and poised, but can also be overly concerned with their image and what others think of them. They typically have problems with workaholism and competitiveness. - I have bolded what does not fit me (there is a reason why I banished all mirrors from my house). I am usually sluggish, when reduced to a pile of waste. (I am drinking red bull though, which helps a lot).
  • Your removing the mirrors from your home is in line with 3. Attractiveness isn't integral to being a 3, image issues is. Your removal of the mirrors is a pretty large red flag that you have image issues-- if you didn't, you wouldn't be bothered by your appearance at all. 8's tend to be almost the opposite of 3's in this regard, having very little concern for appearance or societal expectations of beauty, appearance.
  • Unhealthy 3's disintegrate to 9 and become lazy, unmotivated and (as you put it) sluggish. I have not been the first on this thread to suggest that you seem unhealthy.

(2) Basic Fear: Of being worthless, Basic Desire: To feel valuable and worthwhile, Enneagram Three with a Two-Wing: "The Charmer", Enneagram Three with a Four-Wing: "The Professional" - I only half agree, its not so much worthlessness I worry about as incompetence, weakness, and lack of intelligence (I used to think of myself as incompetent, weak, and dumber than an amoeba, but now I settle on average as a starting point, because its easier to get to the top from the middle than from the bottom) If a omnipotent being viewed me as a valuable asset then 3 is my enneagram, but if some low-life employer who does nothing all day calls me worthless, then lets just say, we can safely add span in between his/her title (I think my resulting tantrum would give him/her a nervous breakdown and scar him/her for life, I had many jobs in my life and my bosses were an amazing bunch). Anyway, I am neither charming nor professional (if anything slightly more professional, but even that is a flawed observation of myself)
(3) Key Motivations: Want to be affirmed, to distinguish themselves from others, to have attention, to be admired, and to impress others. - as a secondary satisfaction I wholeheartedly agree.
(4) The Meaning of the Arrows (in brief): When moving in their Direction of Disintegration (stress), driven Threes suddenly become disengaged and apathetic at Nine. However, when moving in their Direction of Integration (growth), vain, deceitful Threes become more cooperative and committed to others, like healthy Sixes. For more information. - I am easily stressed and when that happens I am both very impulsive and indecisive, I see everyone as the enemy and treat them as such, even if it is a false presumption, I usually understand it, but my instincts keep pounding against me. When I feel grown (only happened for one year only) I become more like a 3 based on the description or 9. In that I focus all my resources on treating my friends with everything I can reasonable muster, I even see some of my lesser enemies as allies and have very high tolerance for others, I become very much like a workaholic.

• The 3w4s I have known are quite capable of this because of their self focus and high matenience disposition. 4 adds a component of emotional candor (or authenticity) to the picture, which can include angry outbursts. Do note that the "nervous breakdown" you described would be in reaction to being called worthless-- the greatest fear of 3.
  • I think the reason you may see average 3 behavior as "healthy" is because it's the highest level you've experienced on the health scale so far. Unhealth at 9 may seem more "normal" to you.

(5) Before analyzing the body of the text I will define my level (assuming I am a 3) - A combination of Level 6 and 7 is apparent, however I only inflate what did occur. I had a leadership position, I had power, I did make a change. My rhetoric is my pressure pump, the facts are, I was a student leader, I did make decisions on behalf of a group of people, I changed my predecessor's system to fit a growing committee. However (I am only good at doing this with text) I have used rhetoric to amplify my truthful achievements to match those of major leaders, sometimes intentionally, sometimes unintentionally. I have a deep fear of failure and in many ways I am just a babbling buffoon, however, despite pondering and even threating retaliation against those I am jealous of (interestingly enough jealously is a 4 type's sin). I find myself too rational to go out and lose a limb to make one person cry. I might as well figure out what to do with myself and surpass them in everyway. So yes I am opportunistic, but never at the expense of another more worthier candidate, if the individual is better than me, I hate them, but I accept them at the same time. Only when a true fool surpasses me, I take offense.
So much 3!
  • A friend of mine who is a 3 often says that she abhors outright lies. She's said that she only ever uses her words in a way that allows people to think what they will-- so she doesn't really lie.
  • You have a "deep fear of failure", and so do 3's. 8's however, do not fear failure at all! They only fear being harmed or controlled by others.
  • You are jealous, and yes that's a 4 trait! If you have a 4 wing (as I suspect) then some of those envy traits would bleed through.
  • And your solution to jealousy is what an Acheiver's would be: "...surpass them in every way...":
  • I do beleive a 3 would feel just the way you described about being surpassed fairly-- hatred but also self criticism (and grim acceptance of the victor) because they themself didn't "win". With 3w4 there would probably be some shame at not winning, but the 3 ego might blind the individual to that.

(6) The first paragraph can be said about me only from the point of view of my inner circle, and very few make it that far. Like Robert California once said "There are winners and losers, if I have dinner with you I think you're a winner, if not..." that happens to be the general perception of myself that I get (Hey, I spooked an ENTJ).
(7) Shifting through the rest, I noticed that most of the rest applies to healthy embodiments of 3 types. What I will add is, yes I crave attention (more so worship, but hey I'm not really picky at this point) I also value power and independence above all things (8 seems to come to my head) I just don't have either now, but when I did, I actually felt that I was flying high...too bad I flew too high and crash landed. Every time I try a new venture it fails, usually because I do not try it as I start reading about "protocol" and "rules" and "procedures" I start to feel sick to my stomach and end up banging on my desk (I have installed one of those hitting bricks on my desk and attached a sturdy wooden pillar under my desk so that the vibration of my fist does not break the desk) anyway, the point is I am too lazy to implement it and all the lawyers are expensive. As much as I like lawyers, I think law is now the new catholic bible, I really think that laws should be simple enough for anyone to read and should be as easily available to everyone. I very much agree that I have no clear preference for my career, when asked, I give vague descriptions like "I want the power to innovate XYZ" or "I want to become self sufficient". Other times I simply compromise for tangible jobs and goals such as Office worker, college courses, or vacation time. I also take orders from no one, my respect is earned, I even clash with my family a lot. All in all groups mean nothing to me if its individuals act like they wanted nothing more than to earn their penny and walk away, just seeing heroic stories on the news brings some joy to my cold 3 sizes too small heart.

• "If I have dinner with you I think you are a winner", well here's that winning theme again. Determining worth via success or prestige in the case of this quote.
  • "yes, I crave attention...". 8's don't need attention at all, because they already control their own approval (by approving of themselves).
  • "I also value power and independence...". Yes, this sounds 8 but compared to the sea of 3 characteristics you have going on, I call it your gut fix (as in tritype)-- I'd guess that you are a 358 from reading your thoughts thus far.
  • "flew too high and crash landed...". Your example of total life failure sounds like a failed venture, which again equates to success (3!). A life failure for an 8 would be being controlled/harmed by another person/entity-- many times this is a relational injury. Again, your tendency to sit back and not act on these venture ideas sounds a bit like unhealthy apathy at 9 (as discussed earlier). You even say, "I'm too lazy..."-- 3's disintegration to 9, clear as day.

I came into this thread pretty open on possability of your type (as I do in any typing situation) but I think (at least in regards to the Enneagram) it's pretty clear at this point: 3w4 with an 8 gut fix and (I'd say) a 5 head fix-- 358.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
(3)-5-8 - The Power-Seeking 3 <<< That tritype fits best of these three.
3-(5)-8 - The Aggressive 5
3-5-(8) - The Competent 8

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So it's ENTJ, 3w4-5w(?)-8w(?)

Pretty good so far, considering how many must have failed in typing him.

small.wonder

So she did.
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So it's ENTJ, 3w4-5w(?)-8w(?)

Pretty good so far, considering how many must have failed in typing him.

:hifive: I'd agree with him about the 7 wing for the 8 fix, but have no idea (or care) about the 5 fix.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:hifive: I'd agree with him about the 7 wing for the 8 fix, but have no idea (or care) about the 5 fix.

I'll just throw 5w6 out there based on something I read in the OP. But what about the instinctual stacking? 3w4 so/sx, so/sp, sp/sx, sp/so, sx/sp or sx/so?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've been reading up on the type 3 stackings, and I've decided on Sp/So (Sx at least is at the bottom).

So that adds up to ENTJ, 3w4-5w6-8w7 Sp/So.

Doctor Business

MBTI Type
IxTx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I just took some of those tests based on the facts presented by everyone as well as from reading my text.

MBTI - I got ENTJ with everything moderate-strong (I can't believe I am this malleable, just moments ago I was throwing my dice for ENTP)

Enneagram Tritype - 4w3 - 5w6 - 8w7 (seems the secondary ego type and the tertiary Id type matches the top hypothesis. Maybe the test was biased toward the 4 type as the superego type? Although given that I do not have any friends and especially given that I never was able to find anyone who is similar to myself, perhaps the ENTJ 4w3 demon unicorn as my type is more likely?)

Instinctual Variant - Sp/So (Sx is two points lower than So, and Sp is about 10 points higher than the rest, seems to fit well with the prevalent insight)

So, what is left for me to do:
(1) Find some examples of the existence of this...demon unicorn creature, if any. So if anyone knows any TV, film, book, or videogame character or famous person who resembles me or the current agreed on type, I will be most grateful (don't get too cozy, I am still an ungrateful person)
(2) Using a brilliant technological toy that I like to call the Typeanalytic "blog buster" I will post bits and pieces, and combinations of text I wrote here onto a top secret blog where the blog buster will read and tear the blog apart for clues as to my true type by looking for my writing style, mannerisms, word choice, etc.
(3) Do something about my nerves, I would clearly see ENTJ in myself if I was not such a nervous mess, so off to researching herbs/medication/tools to relieve stress (I really wish I had access to a Jacuzzi)
(4) Self exploration should never end, if anybody can add on to the amazing skyscraper that is being built here, that would be great. I will probably check out the miscellaneous test section of the forum.

I would like to thank Mal12345 and small.wonder for digging the deepest ditch for me to lie in. Sincere thanks to everyone else for trying, but I am not inviting you to lunch so...(think Robert California, I really got obsessed with him thanks to this forum)

Doctor Business

MBTI Type
IxTx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Going through Socionics I got LII-2Ti (INTj); which so happens to look just a tad like INTP to me...

Here are some additions:
ILE (ENTp): 86% as likely as LII.
SLE (ESTp): 64% as likely as LII.
LIE (ENTj): 58% as likely as LII

So...yep..........(downs a bottle of Vicodin and falls asleep)