• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I have a problem

phen the hobo

MBTI Type
Ndom
I tried typing myself. I promise I did.

But the more I learned about the cognitive functions, the less certain I became.

I'm afraid I am too biased to even self-evaluate.

Is there hope, or is an arbitrary choice all that is left for me?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Are you healthy of mind and body? That's something to consider when trying to determine your type.

And no, a year may not be enough. I've spoken to people who were sure they knew their type for years, only to realize they were wrong.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
yeah you do, might as well just become a cartoon character for a child's show in the 1940s no point in typing yourself now. your life is over.

seriously? you're fine don't worry about it, and no matter what you decided on at least 10 people will insist you are wrong. feed back is good but always be like hmm does this person know me that well? i've mostly abandoned type i'm still me with out being in a box. i stay cuz some of the people here.

phen the hobo

MBTI Type
Ndom
Are you healthy of mind and body?

Probably not ;)

- - - Updated - - -

yeah you do, might as well just become a cartoon character for a child's show in the 1940s no point in typing yourself now. your life is over.

seriously? you're fine don't worry about it, and no matter what you decided on at least 10 people will insist you are wrong. feed back is good but always be like hmm does this person know me that well? i've mostly abandoned type i'm still me with out being in a box. i stay cuz some of the people here.

Oh don't take the drama so seriously :)
Boxes are nice sometimes.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
qEUsQxP.jpg

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
As it is in most places, I am unwelcome.

No problem. I am phen. I am free

you took my replies seriously. thinking i was getting caught up in the drama. i don't worry about type any more because i don't have use for it, and i think it over simplifies human behavior and can potentially lead to eugenics and other similar stuff. i do dabble but i just don't take it seriously and think there's more to a person than type

phen the hobo

MBTI Type
Ndom
you took my replies seriously. thinking i was getting caught up in the drama. i don't worry about type any more because i don't have use for it, and i think it over simplifies human behavior and can potentially lead to eugenics and other similar stuff. i do dabble but i just don't take it seriously and think there's more to a person than type

There is more to a person than type, yes. Maybe even more to a personality than type there is.
Our motives may differ.

phen the hobo

MBTI Type
Ndom
but why are you trying to make me have motives? it's cool you want to figure out your type, i just don't think you should break your back or anything

Motives are not necessary.
But for some they are inescapable.
Even I, a hobo, cannot escape them.
Nothing is incidental, all is what all is.

C'est la vie