• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Heelp!

Breeze

MBTI Type
IN..
Enneagram
4w6
So, the more I read about the functions, the harder it it to figure out my type. After about 9-10 months of knowning MBTI, I've tested INTJ, INTP and INFJ. I've also realized many INFP would like to be/get tested as this types, so it's on the mix as well.
I do have those insights that seem to come out of nowhere, but then most of the time I'm thinking about the endless possibilities in everything, but it annoys me more than helps. This makes me think Ni might be one of my leading functions, with Ne only serving to distract when I'm stressed. But if I'm so unsure about everything, that's really Ne-ish, right?
Now, I think both my Te and my Ti suck. But overall, my Fi is stronger than my Fe; I think I might understand what other feel but I won't say for sure I know; I hardly ever do thing just to please others; I have my own values, though I won't state them if someone will get offended or want to start an useless discussion. But I'm the person that cries whenever someone else does, even in movies (yes, even when the acting is poor; I just can't with crying).
About Si and Se, I guess I some parts of both really well, and some parts not at all, but I'm still trying to understand them better, so I won't say anything else.

tldr: functions point to INTJ, except for the T part, which is kind of REALLY important to the type. So I'm confused and in need of help, please.

PS: sorry for any odd phrasing/typos, english is not my first language.

radiox

MBTI Type
infj
You could approach this challenge in a few ways. You could take the test with the help of someone who knows you very well. Try talking over each question before you answer.
You cold read the profile description and go with the one you most identify with.
You could not commit to a definition and remain on the fence, learning from any personality that you feel akin to.

These are just the solutions that are obvious to me, I am sure you could come up with more.

Stay Happy. :)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If both your Te and Ti suck, and your Fi is stronger than your Fe, then I hardly think your function scores can add up to INTJ.

Overall, you should look into INFP as being your type.

Breeze

MBTI Type
IN..
Enneagram
4w6
Thanks guys. Also, comparing your answers than types is hilarious.