• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

what type is chickpea?

what type is chickpea?

• Total voters

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
^ that is true. She is brutal.

Mane

Permabanned
hummus_harif_yahats_tsabar_c.jpg

Mane

Permabanned
I won't change back I just wanted a Hebrew lesson.

Then nah - I am sure it has some meaning in kabala or something but that's kind of retroactive... You are just named after some chick from the bible.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Then nah - I am sure it has some meaning in kabala or something but that's kind of retroactive... You are just named after some chick from the bible.

it's supposed to mean "grace of god" according to baby name books.

was I named correctly? maybe that should be the new topic of this thread.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
(also i dunno...i can actually see 479 for ya chickpea)

me too... I had both 8 and 1 suggested as alternatives so I'm all confused now. an argument could probably be made for any of the three. Of the tritype descriptions in Starry's e7 thread 479 didn't sound quite right. I do feel like a passive, retreating person a lot of the time though.

I'm more inclined towards 1 than 8 actually

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
me too... I had both 8 and 1 suggested as alternatives so I'm all confused now. an argument could probably be made for any of the three. Of the tritype descriptions in Starry's e7 thread 479 didn't sound quite right. I do feel like a passive, retreating person a lot of the time though.

hmm, maybe it's one of those times online descriptions actually get it right? i feel like everyone is so set on talking down an INFP's passivity that INFPs then get portrayed as some kind of quiet storm social crusader or something. maybe it's just an F part of you. did starry also post 471? (i think she did for senza) which out of the three did you relate to most? also post in the 7 thread more!! :mad:

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
did starry also post 471? (i think she did for senza) which out of the three did you relate to most? also post in the 7 thread more!! :mad:

she did, and i could see part of myself in the whole battle between 7 and 1 and feeling like you're a divided person. i've felt like most of my life there was a weird split between how people in my life perceived me where they either thought i was some stuck-up, uptight priss or some childish irresponsible wild child. which honestly could both be true, because i do have a very strong since of good vs bad, right vs wrong (which could just be Fi), and really have to stop myself from correcting people, or telling them they're wrong. because i know it's annoying as fuck but a part of me is just so bothered by it.

is the fact that i try to stop that kind of behavior more 1ish or 9ish though? i try to be pleasant and unobtrusive and inoffensive in most social situations even if i'm really bothered by something. it's something i feel is necessary to get by but that i don't like about myself and probably isn't necessary at all.

^definitely not 8. hahaha. my boyfriends probably an 8 and i really dont relate to the need for control.

Mane

Permabanned
it's supposed to mean "grace of god" according to baby name books.

was I named correctly? maybe that should be the new topic of this thread.

that's Chen, not Chana... Close though, so maybe.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I'm more inclined towards 1 than 8 actually

You could be 1-fixed. You seem quite assertive in the way you rebuke people here but it could easily be coming from the same unpleasant scoldy place I associate with my own 1-fix. I see you as more forceful than me so that's why I said 8 ... but that's not really a good reason.

I think most Fi dom 4s probably feel passive and retreating and unable to affect the world and maybe have a poor grip on how intense they actually come across (which is to say, more than we know, apparently).

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
^ yeah Fi + e4s are actually quite scary/intense. Legend has it that the only type that can make an e8 backdown is an e4 SX dom. Even if we aren't considering 4 sx doms I still find e4s to be intense.

IxFJs I haven't noticed to be intense. Perhaps their Fe informs them of their tone and it also advices them that passive aggression is a better weapon than intensity.

I agree with everything you said about chana. Not about the enneagram typing but how she comes across.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
please don't vote in this poll. whatever you do, I beg of you!!! do not vote in this poll!!!!

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i’m bumping this thread for all the new booties here, throw me a vote. ask me any type related questions if you wish.

also when i was searching for this thread i saw that [MENTION=33903]Red Memories[/MENTION] said i embody the 8w7 type so i would like to hear more about that :rotfl:

- - - Updated - - -

sadly 8w7 is not an option on my poll

Majesty

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ME
Enneagram
ME
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
i’m bumping this thread for all the new booties here, throw me a vote. ask me any type related questions if you wish.

also when i was searching for this thread i saw that [MENTION=33903]Red Memories[/MENTION] said i embody the 8w7 type so i would like to hear more about that :rotfl:

- - - Updated - - -

sadly 8w7 is not an option on my poll

1. Do you believe that reality has, “objective truths,” or that it’s more relative/subjective?

2. Do you prioritize personal health/comfort/aesthetics or willpower/forcefulness/power dynamics?

3. Do you have more of a focus with living within the present moment or reflecting on the past/in trying to predict the future?

4. Do you try to make decisions based on an impersonal internalized system of rules/the facts of a situation or on an internalized code of ethics/the emotional background of a situation?

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1. Do you believe that reality has, “objective truths,” or that it’s more relative/subjective?
hmmmm, objective truths i suppose, but everyone perceives them differently based on their own experiences.
2. Do you prioritize personal health/comfort/aesthetics or willpower/forcefulness/power dynamics?
personal health, comfort and aesthetics definitely. i have little desire for power, and i might be stubborn but i am not forceful. i prefer to be independent, being in control of others seems like a burden to me.
3. Do you have more of a focus with living within the present moment or reflecting on the past/in trying to predict the future?
past/future for sure. i am very rarely 'in the moment' and have to make a concerted effort to be present sometimes. i think about the past very often. i'm not future-oriented in the sense of making long-term plans, but i like to predict things that i think may happen. i guess i have a more speculative relationship with the future than anything.
4. Do you try to make decisions based on an impersonal internalized system of rules/the facts of a situation or on an internalized code of ethics/the emotional background of a situation?
i guess the latter? i try to be fair and consistent, but my decisions vary a lot based on the situation, what i know about people involved, sometimes even personal bias! which i suppose could be considered the emotional background of the situation. i think of it as intersectional decision making.

Majesty

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ME
Enneagram
ME
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
hmmmm, objective truths i suppose, but everyone perceives them differently based on their own experiences.

personal health, comfort and aesthetics definitely. i have little desire for power, and i might be stubborn but i am not forceful. i prefer to be independent, being in control of others seems like a burden to me.

past/future for sure. i am very rarely 'in the moment' and have to make a concerted effort to be present sometimes. i think about the past very often. i'm not future-oriented in the sense of making long-term plans, but i like to predict things that i think may happen. i guess i have a more speculative relationship with the future than anything.

i guess the latter? i try to be fair and consistent, but my decisions vary a lot based on the situation, what i know about people involved, sometimes even personal bias! which i suppose could be considered the emotional background of the situation. i think of it as intersectional decision making.

Would you say that you have more of an issue with being logically consistent or with being able to be forceful in your day to day life?